BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Can I please just listen to my radio

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Arby60 
#1 ·
Had our LT for about a month now. It has the comm. system on it. We don't have helmet speakers. Is there any way to listen to my radio other than the external speakers? Thanks.

Ray

#2 ·
I don't have the BMW comm system (have the Baehr installed in mine), but I think your sole option is to turn up the bike's speakers.

And just in case you haven't had a chance to go through the settings, there is a fade control that will let you adjust the front-to-back volume. Before I installed my comm system I found it easier to hear through the front speakers only, especially at highway speeds.

#3 ·
Confused

You going to have to help me out here, because I don't understand what you're asking...and I doubt many will. If you don't have helmet speakers, and you don't want to hear the radio through the "external speakers", just where do you want the sound to come out of? I think you're out of options at that point.

#4 ·
Ummmm....Ray......

The radio has to play through SOME kind of speakers. Either helmet speakers or the bike's speakers. What other kind of speakers are you thinking about?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.