I picked up a Sena 10C BT intercom/camera unit last week prior to taking an Advanced Rider Course here in Oregon...a few quick observations are in order (from a long-time Sena SMH-10 user):
1. While still 'glove-friendly', the buttons are smaller than the 20S and SMH10.
2. Yes, it sticks out farther from the helmet than an SMH10 or 20S due to the (necessary) rotating mount to adjust the camera up/down angle. Still much lower profile than sticking a GoPro on your helmet.
3. You can adjust left/right tilt of the lens easily by rotating the lens.
4. You have to adjust the camera angle by trial and error...currently the Sena Device Manager AND the smartphone app lack the ability to view even a still image of what the camera sees. This means mount it on the helmet, put the helmet on, start the camera, stop the camera, take the helmet off and remove the micro SD card and look at the picture or video. UPDATE - there is another way...go get a micro HDMI cable (micro on one end, standard HDMI on the other) and plug it into the Sena and the HDMI of your TV/monitor.
5. The battery last a long time with just intercom/BT media streaming.
6. The battery lasts about 2 hours when the camera is recording video, then it shuts the camera off and still leaves you two hours of intercom. NOTE - I solved this 'problem' by taking one of my USB backup batteries for the phone and putting into my jacket, running the micro USB cable up and plugging it into the Sena. Now I can run the full 5-6 hours and fill the SD card up
7. The camera can shoot in 1080p/30fps, but I shot several hours of 720p/60fps with very good results. 720p/30fps is also possible.
8. You can take photos in single shot or burst mode at various resolutions, but if you're recording video the snapshots will be in whatever video resolution you've chosen.
9. The unit supports micro SD cards up to 32GB (Class 10 card or better).
10. The boom mic is a better one; that, coupled with the firmware in the unit, does a better job of handling wind noise. If you install the boom mic make sure you use the extra clamp (included) to anchor it, as it doesn't mount as solidly as the boom for the SMH10.
11. You can set the unit up to record your voice, voice and streaming music, and (rumored, but not tested) phone calls along with the video.