Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Gilbert, AZ, USA
How true these are!
Reasons Why Motorcycles Are Better Than Women
1. Motorcycles only need their fluids changed every 2,000 miles.
2. Motorcycles' curves never sag.
3. Motorcycles last longer.
4. Motorcycles don't get pregnant.
5. You can ride a Motorcycle any time of the month.
6. Motorcycles don't have parents.
7. Motorcycles don't whine unless something is really wrong.
8. You can kick your Motorcycle to wake it up.
9. You can share your Motorcycle with your friends.
10. If your Motorcycle makes too much noise, you can buy a muffler.
11. You only need to get a new chain or belt for your Motorcycle when the old one is *really* worn.
12. If your Motorcycle smokes, you can do something about it.
13. Motorcycles don't care about how many other Motorcycles you have ridden.
14. When riding, you and your Motorcycle both arrive at the same time.
15. Motorcycles don't care about how many other Motorcycles you have.
16. Motorcycles don't mind if you look at other Motorcycles, or if you buy Motorcycle magazines.
17. New Motorcycles must be asked for, and if you don't want to pay for them, you don't get them.
18. If your Motorcycle goes flat, you can fix it.
19. If your Motorcycle is too loose, you can tighten it.
20. If your Motorcycle is too soft, you can get different shocks.
21. If your Motorcycle is mis-aligned, you don't have to discuss politics to correct it.
22. You can have a beer while riding your Motorcycle.
23. You can have a black Motorcycle and show it to your parents.
24. You don't have to be jealous of the guy that works on your Motorcycle.
25. You don't have to deal with priests or blood-tests to register your Motorcycle.
26. You don't have to convince your Motorcycle that you're a motorcyclist and that you think that Motorcycles are equals.
27. If you say bad things to your Motorcycle, you don't have to apologize before you can ride it again.
28. You can ride a Motorcycle as long as you want and it won't get sore.
29. Your parents don't remain in touch with your old Motorcycle after you get rid of it.
30. Motorcycles always feel like going for a ride.
31. Motorcycles don't insult you if you are a bad rider.
32. Your Motorcycle never wants a night out alone with the other Motorcycles.
33. Motorcycles don't care if you come home late.
34. You don't have to take a shower before riding your Motorcycle.
36. It's always OK to use tie downs on your Motorcycle.
37. If you don't like the way your Motorcycle looks, you can paint it or get better parts.
38. You can't get diseases from riding a Motorcycle you don't know very well.
39. Motorcycles like oil.
40. If you're too drunk to ride, Motorcycles don't give you a hard time the next morning.
41. Motorcycles don't expect jewelry after a particularly good ride.
42. Motorcycles won't redecorate the garage.
43. Motorcycles don't go crazy if you want to take their picture.
99 Canyon Red Lt
"The True Red Dragon"
1982 Honda "Silver Wing"
1986 Gold Wing Interstate "Blue Babe"
1978 Gold Wing
1976 Kawasaki 900
1967 Honda 305 Scrambler