Ole and Lena get married - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Feb 27th, 2018, 10:01 am Thread Starter

Ole and Lena get married

Ole and Lena were high school sweethearts and decided to get married after graduation. They had a beautiful ceremony without spending a lot of money (they were just graduated remember). Since they didn't have a lot of money at this early stage in their marriage, they decided to have their honeymoon in Duluth, which is a wonderful location.

To help them save even more, they got tickets on a bus heading to Duluth and it was nearly full with hunters. They left early in the morning, as hunters are wont to do, and started the long ride to Duluth. Well, (vell if you're into using correct accents), about an hour into the trip the bus broke down and pulled to the side of the road.
Everyone got off the bus and Ole said to Lena "Let's go into dem woods dere and get a little you know what." Lena replied "No, Ole, I'm savin' myself for da honeymoon."

Vell, da bus was repaired and everyone got back on board and headed for Duluth again. Another hour or so passes and the bus breaks down again and pulls to the side of the road. Everyone gets off the bus again, and Ole says to Lena "Let's go into dem woods and get a little." Lena replies, again, "No, Ole I'm savin' myself for da honeymoon."

Soon, da bus is fixed and they all get back on board and continue their trek to Duluth. Only an hour later, the bus breaks down once again and pulls to the side of the road. Everyone gets off again and are all standing around. Lena grabs Ole and says: "Ole, let's go into dem woods and get a little." Ole replied "I thought you were saving yourself for da honeymoon, Lena!" Lena replied: "Vell, I was, but I heard on of da hunters say that if the bus breaks down again, the f***ing season will be over!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in