Just sharing some thoughts - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By SteveMcg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Jul 22nd, 2016, 2:34 pm Thread Starter

Just sharing some thoughts

Just sharing some thoughts meandering in my senior mind.

The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can be in a robe before you start looking like a mental patient.

My therapist said that my narcissism causes me to misread social situations. Iím pretty sure she was hitting on me.

My 60 year kindergarten reunion is coming up soon and Iím worried about the 175 pounds Iíve gained since then.

I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, ďHere, fill this out?Ē

Dennyís has a slogan, ďIf itís your birthday, the meal is on us.Ē If youíre in Dennyís and itís your birthday, your life sucks!

The pharmacist asked me my birth date again today. Iím pretty sure sheís going to get me something.

On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week. Whereas, a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year. This is very upsetting news to me. I had no idea I was Japanese.

I canít understand why women are okay that JC Penny has an older womenís clothing line named, ďSag Harbor.Ē

I think it's pretty cool how Chinese people made a language entirely out of tattoos.

What is it about a car that makes people think we can't see them pick their noses?

Money canít buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch!

The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course, Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk.
BennyBob and bmwcoolk1200 like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in