Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Woburn, MA, USA
More random thoughts
Things I Thought of in the Shower
- The object of golf is to play the least amount of golf.
-. The sinking of the Titanic must have been a miracle to the lobsters in the kitchen.
- Instead of all the prequel and sequel movies coming out, they should start making “equels” - films shot in the same time period as the original film, but from an entirely different perspective.
- April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
- Now that cellphones are becoming more and more waterproof, pretty soon it will be okay to push people into pools again.
-. Maybe 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?' isn't a show that displays how stupid grown adults can be, but rather, a show that depicts how much useless information we teach grade schoolers that won't be retained or applicable later in life.
- Last night my friend asked to use a USB port to charge his cigarette, but I was using it to charge my book. The future is stupid.
- When Sweden is playing Denmark, it is SWE-DEN. The remaining letters, not used, is DEN-MARK.
- "Go to bed, you'll feel better in the morning" is the human version of "Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?"
- In the future, imagine how many Go-Pros will be found in snow mountains containing the last moments of people's lives.
- Your shadow is a confirmation that light has traveled nearly 93 million miles unobstructed, only to be deprived of reaching the ground in the final few feet thanks to you.
- Senior citizen discounts should just round dollar amounts down so we don't have to wait in line behind them while they dig for change.
- Waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay sounds super rad if you don’t know what either of those things are.
- The person who would proof read Hitler's speeches was literally a grammar Nazi.