Golf - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Sep 29th, 2014, 2:27 pm Thread Starter

Golf

=====================================
A young Forest man found himself down by a couple of strokes against his friend during a suspense-ridden game of golf.

"I'd give anything to sink this putt," he mumbled to himself.

Just then, a stranger walked up beside him and whispered, "Would you be willing to give up one-fourth of your sex life?"

Thinking for a moment and taking the question as a joke he decided he would. "Sure," he said and sank the putt.

Two holes later, he mumbled to himself again, "I would love to get an eagle on this one."

The same stranger appeared at his side again and whispered, "Would it be worth giving up another fourth of your sex life?"

Shrugging, the golfer replied, "Okay." And, low and behold, he made an eagle.

On the final hole, the man needed another eagle to win. Without waiting for him to say anything, the stranger quickly moved to his side and asked, "Would winning this match be worth giving up the rest of your sex life?"

"Definitely," the man replied, and he made the eagle.

As the golfer walked rejoicing to the club house, the stranger appeared alongside him again and said, "I haven't really been fair with you because you don't know who I am. I'm the Devil, and from this day forward you will have no sex life."

"Nice to meet you," the man replied, "I'm Father O'Malley.Ē

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in