svedish humor - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old Jun 16th, 2014, 10:32 pm Thread Starter

svedish humor

A Wisconsin farmer named Sven had a car accident. He was hit by a truck owned by the Ajax Company.

In court, the Ajax Company's hot shot attorney questioned him thus: "Didn't you say to the state trooper at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine?"
Sven responded: "Vell, I'lla tell you vat happened dere. I'd yust loaded my fav'rit cow, Bessie, into da..."
..."I didn't ask for any details," the lawyer interrupted. "Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine!'?"
Sven said, "Vell, I'd yust got Bessie into da trailer and I vas drivin' down da road..."
The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Your Honor, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the police on the scene that he was fine. Now, several weeks after the accident, he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."
By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Sven's answer and said to the attorney: "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite cow, Bessie."
Sven said: "Tank you," and proceeded. "Vell as I vas saying, I had yust loaded Bessie, my fav'rit cow, into de trailer and was drivin' her down de road vin dis huge Ajax truck and trailer came tundering tru a stop sign and hit me trailer right in da side by golly. I was trown into one ditch and Bessie was trown into da udder ditch.
"By yimminy yahosaphat, I vas hurt purty durn bad, and didn't want to move. An even vurse dan dat, I could hear old Bessie a moanin' and a groanin'. I knew she vas in terrible pain yust by her groans.
"Shortly after da accident, a policeman on a motorbike turned up. He could hear Bessie a moanin' and a groanin' too, so he vent over to her. After he looked at her, and saw her condition, he took out his gun and shot her right between the eyes.
"Den da policeman came across de road, gun still in hand, looked at me, and said, 'How are you feelin?'
"Now wot da fock vud you say?"

Mike Hammel (My Camel) [WB9GMO/4]
2002 K1200LT-E
1998 ACE Burgundy (now 'retired')
1998 ACE Yellow/Black Tourer (now 'retired')
19?? Suzuki 500 (now 'retired')
1962 modifed 49cc>~55cc Sears MoPed (LONG 'retired')

US Army Security Agency 0582L68 ('64-68)
moderator and owner:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Retired from the business world (finally--sigh --poor and proud)
Georgia Patriot Guard Riders
Roswell, GA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Jun 17th, 2014, 8:27 am
Lifetime Supporter

Re: svedish humor

I miss the Sven, Olie, & Lena jokes from when I lived in Minnesota.

Benny C. (Central Texas)
2001 LTC Pacific Blue (Babe...the blue ox)
1986 Kawasaki Concours (Connie) sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in