Garmin Nuvi 265T -$164.99 - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old Dec 31st, 2008, 5:59 am Thread Starter

Garmin Nuvi 265T -$164.99

http://www.1saleaday.com/

This site has the Garmin Nuvi 265T for $164.99. Check it out if you are interested.

Bruce
Rowlett, TX
2010 Gold Wing
'00 Canyon Red - Sold

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old Dec 31st, 2008, 8:21 am

Re: Garmin Nuvi 265T -$164.99

Just know those are not water proof.

Just Go

Mike
Cleveland Ohio
2014 K1600 GTL Grey Wolf.
post #3 of 5 Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 5:24 am

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwnahas
Just know those are not water proof.
Guess I will have to keep my windows up.

~ron~
"00 K1200LTC
"99 R1200C
"?? Indian Scout
"02 Uni-Go

"If you always tell the truth, you never have to remember anything"

post #4 of 5 Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 7:40 am

They are great little units for the pickemup. On my last pickup I put one of those fancy Kenwood double din stereo/gps units in. Man, once you use Garmin, other map programs are crap.

The little Nuvi's work just great and you can hear the directions just fine. I hardwired mine because I can't stand the wire hanging out of the cigarette lighter. Be aware that some of have a voltage drop down unit built into the cigarette plug and you won't want to wire it direct. Have to buy a female end, I plug them together and put a piece of bicycle inner tube, zip tied around both ends.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-

Grok
post #5 of 5 Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 8:20 am
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by grifscoots
They are great little units for the pickemup. On my last pickup I put one of those fancy Kenwood double din stereo/gps units in. Man, once you use Garmin, other map programs are crap.

The little Nuvi's work just great and you can hear the directions just fine. I hardwired mine because I can't stand the wire hanging out of the cigarette lighter. Be aware that some of have a voltage drop down unit built into the cigarette plug and you won't want to wire it direct. Have to buy a female end, I plug them together and put a piece of bicycle inner tube, zip tied around both ends.
Or do as I do and pop the cig adaptor apart cut the wires coming off the circuit board (1 red / 1 black). Solder longer wires with an inline fuse for hot. Put adaptor back together then run your wires to ground and power. Works great and I to cheap to buy more parts like Grif.

Stevie Shreeve

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in