Zumo/Camos500 Stereo Troubles
Yep, it's me again. New problems.
1. Never could get the WiRevo paired to my Camos600. Thought it was the Camos600, so bought a Camos500, still could not pair to WiRevo. No way, no how! Probably a defective WiRevo. Fine, time to move on.
2. Bought a iCombi dongle, same principle as WiRevo. Got this paired to the Camos500.
3. As a test, I paired the Camos500 and the iCombi in my house, away from all other Bluetooh devices.
4. Plugged the iCombi into my laptop, and lo and behold, music to my ears, literally.
5. You'd think I was home free.
6. Went to garage. Zumo had already been changed to "Phone Only", so all I had to do was plug the iCombi into the headphone port, and off to the races.
7. Did just that. Powered up the Zumo, turned on the MP3 player...NOTHING!
8. Plugged in a pair of wired headsets into the Zumo, and heard the music just fine. So, the Zumo headphone port is working.
So, the iCombi/Camos500 works with my computer, but does not work with the Zumo.
Does anyone have a clue what is happening?
I'm about to give up on the whole Bluetooth thing, but I hate to cause it's so nice to be wireless.