NAV V/VI Harness Connector Question - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Sep 13th, 2019, 12:53 pm Thread Starter

NAV V/VI Harness Connector Question

I have both a Nav 5 and Nav 6. They both seem to have the same cradle harness cable with regard to the two white connectors that plug into the bike. One of the connectors on the Nav cradle harness has a blanking plug and is generally not used. The other connector connects into the bike male connector. From prior discussions and my own experimentation, I know the connector with the blanking plug provides audio out from the GPS for GPS directions (not other audio)

The blanked plug is a two pin female connector. I am trying to find a male 2 pin connector plug to connect to the plugged connector on the cradle harness. I know that the following BMW repair plugs do not fit or connect:
83300402344 (this is the female plug that is blanked)
83300413586 (this is a male 3 pin plug but will not mate with the 2 pin blanked connector on the cradle harness.
Does anyone have the proper two or three pin male connector that will connect with the female 2 pin connector on the cradle harness?
I have attached a picture of the cradle harness with both white female connectors and in particular the connector with the black blanking plug.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BMW Nav 5-6 Connectors.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	154327  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in