Back on the road - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Jul 19th, 2011, 4:19 pm Thread Starter

Back on the road

Eventually got my tyres fitted in Whitby.
When I tried to start the bike it was dead. Could not figure out why. After 30 minutes Phil came to the rescue yet again and discovered that the tyre fitter has not returned the reverse knob back to forward.
Safe and sound now at my destination. Thanks to everyone for their support and patience in particular Phil and Sarah who came to our rescue time after time and also to Egsy ?( leslies husband) for lending me his blackbird.
I don't care where we vote for next year because I will be going back to Saltburn regardless. May even go again before the summer is out. Anyone up for it. ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Jul 20th, 2011, 3:03 am

Re: Back on the road

hi mark!
good to hear that you 2 are back home safely and the bike is runing. we surely meet again ( if i am in time ) So i realy hope to see you two and of course all the others again at the Treffen 2012.
cheers jürgen
post #3 of 4 Old Jul 20th, 2011, 7:31 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmoloney
Eventually got my tyres fitted in Whitby.
When I tried to start the bike it was dead. Could not figure out why. After 30 minutes Phil came to the rescue yet again and discovered that the tyre fitter has not returned the reverse knob back to forward.
Safe and sound now at my destination. Thanks to everyone for their support and patience in particular Phil and Sarah who came to our rescue time after time and also to Egsy ?( leslies husband) for lending me his blackbird.
I don't care where we vote for next year because I will be going back to Saltburn regardless. May even go again before the summer is out. Anyone up for it. ?
Hmmm sort of an end of season meet up, I am sure this could be arranged for say september early october.Anyone else interested?

post #4 of 4 Old Jul 21st, 2011, 3:01 am

Can't say for sure but I'm interested.

Keith

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UK 2004 K1200LT Lux - Katie

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in