Our new Forum - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old Nov 15th, 2010, 2:32 pm Thread Starter

Our new Forum - Motorcycle Touring Club Germany

Some of you guys know me since quite a while. for 6 years I lead the Motorcycle Touring Club Europe.
Last year we have lost three Members in an accident. Since that time, the club wasn`t as it was before.
finally I took my consequences and resigned in September after the end of season meeting in Sardegna.

Some of us still have the focus on the ideas and we will go ahead to explore Europe on our bikes as long as we are in a good shape and young enough

We founded a new Club and opened up two forum places. One in German language and one in English. the English one is just half a day young, means brand new.

Please feel free and join. No Membership fees or any other hidden costs. The forum runs for bikers and is made by bikers

Here is the URL:
http://mtcgermany.proboards.com/index.cgi

Looking forward to see some of you at the the Forum of Motorcycle Touring Club Germany.

By the way. I just signed in for the Treffen next year. Thanks Phil for getting me a place.

best regards from Bavaria

Rudy
"Winghunter"
Administrator and Chairman of the MTCG
The European Motorcycle Touring Community
Motorcycle Touring Club Germany

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Winghunter; Nov 15th, 2010 at 3:46 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old Nov 15th, 2010, 5:07 pm

Re: Our new Forum

Hi, Rudy - congratulations on the new forum. I'm over there and looking around and as soon as I do a little navigating here and there, I'm going to join in. I like the layout and the order of reading and the helpful notes you have incorporated in the pages. Best of luck to you in launching this forum for the readership.

And enjoy next year's Treffen!! This new website will be a great place to exhibit the pictures and the stories that will come from that event.

Best regards.
post #3 of 5 Old Nov 15th, 2010, 6:30 pm

Well I filled in the form, and got the e-mail asking for more details,

Not sure why you need my home address and a telephone number for forum membership, perhaps it's to stop the spammers etc getting access which is a good thing.

But I'll not be giving any more info than you have right now.

Mike

Rgds
Mike

"For those that know, no explanation is needed,
For those that don't, no explanation is possible."

2001 K12 LT Toscana Green AKA Baby Sh*t Green
Kawasaki EN500 - been sold on!
Hardtail Chopper ( Honda CB 500 engine) in a box still!

post #4 of 5 Old Nov 16th, 2010, 2:23 am Thread Starter

@Dick: Thank you. good to hear that people like you, do like our new site.
I am also looking forward to the next year Treffen to meet up along with you guys!! Its time to do that

@Mike: Yes, it is prevent Spamming on the forum`s site and it is prevent our Members.
In you case it might be different but you know the worldwide Internet is full of strange people those stay behind their anonymus nicknames. Since we try to keep the belance between a real "club" and an internet platform, we try to secure our Members on the forum with the maximum of security tools - on the forum site and beside.
I am lookig for your understanding in that case.

Anyway, great to see, quite a few have joined already.

Just a recommondation. I do expect all our all our next year Meeting a great experience for you guys but my favourite for next year is for sure:

The End of Season Meeting in Tuscany and eventually in combination with Sardegna. Try to do your best to sign up. You will love both place down there!!!!!

Rudy
"Winghunter"

- Forum

post #5 of 5 Old Nov 30th, 2010, 9:15 am Thread Starter

Just would like to inform you, that we have opened our "Meeting Sections" for guests.

So, you will have a much better idea of our activities - but - the best choice is to join us

Rudy
"Winghunter"

- Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in