Montgomeryville Cycle Center, Hatfield PA - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 6:28 pm Thread Starter

Garage
Talking Montgomeryville Cycle Center, Hatfield PA

I bought my first BMW today from Montgomeryville Cycle Center in Hatfield PA today.

My new ride is a 2012 R1200RT. I've dealt with MCC for about 20 yrs. and I really trust these guys. I know folks are looking at the word TRUST as a weird or odd trait for a dealer. But I've bought and sold a number of bikes through MCC. The owner and sales manager have been nothing but straight up great people. As an example, if my wife walks in, she gets a genuine and heart-felt hug.

Now folks are probably thinking that I'm paying sticker. They have helped to get me their deepest discount.

This isn't meant to be a shill for MCC, Just my years of experience with great people.
John
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Mar 7th, 2013, 5:06 pm

Re: Montgomeryville Cycle Center, Hatfield PA

You must be local to me. I live about 6 miles from MCC. I agree that they are good folks.
Welcome to the board. If I see your zebra bike I'll be sure to wave!

Greg
2011 R1200RT (sold)
2012 K1600GTL
post #3 of 4 Old Mar 29th, 2013, 1:57 pm

+++++1 for MCC. I have been using them for the service, tire changes and parts for my BMW LT since they got back the BMW dealer ship. Bob the owner is truly a down to earth straight shooter and I remember at one of the poker runs they hosted a guys battery died and even though Bob's shop was hosting this charity event he pulled they guys bike inside and up on the lift and was working on it to see what the problem was. Now that's going out of your way to give service. All my dealings with them have been very good and I try to throw business their way all the time.

post #4 of 4 Old Mar 30th, 2013, 5:19 am

I'm new to this forum. The damn dog woke me up at 5:30 am and I can't turn my head off so I decided to scroll deeper into this website.
I can't turn my head off because I picked up my newest bike yesterday from MCC and Matt was my very busy and patient sales person.
My new bike is the 2013 R1200RT 90 Anniversary Edition - - - - and this was a birthday present from my very loving wife.
At the 600 mile checkup I will have their shop go over the bike, do what's ever necessary and install Clearwater Darla lights. They already have the lights and are just waiting for me to come back.
I need the lights because I work second shift and spend half my driving at night from Limerick to Dublin and I go through two Pa Game Lands. DEER alert.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in