Dealer Praise (Touring Sport BMW Greenville SC) - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Jan 30th, 2012, 12:28 pm Thread Starter

Dealer Praise (Touring Sport BMW Greenville SC)

I do not know if this is in the right place so feel free to move it if necessary...

I am pasting an email I sent to Touring Sport BMW Greenville SC earlier today based on my experience with them last week.

I know that with a bad experience a person tells 10 people and with a good experience they tell 1 person, so I want to break that trend and spread the word.

I can not thank the folks at Touring Sports BMW enough for taking care of me as I passed thru SC last week,

Getting my R1200GSA back on the road with a new clutch slave and other parts within 24 hours was fantastic.

As you know, I limped into your dealer with a clutch hydraulics problem late Thursday afternoon while passing thru to attend the BMW off-road class at the BMW Performance center in Greer SC.

I was truly amazed that the technician had the bike on the rack, the rear wheel off and was preparing to check the slave cylinder before I could return from the customer waiting area after taking my gear off.

Within another few minutes it was diagnosed that the clutch slave needed replacing and a part would be ordered. Jeff went to work getting my extended warranty status confirmed and a confirmation # to cover the repair, Melissa I heard was jumping on the phone to order the part, Thomas was busy entertaining me, making sure I had everything I needed and asking if I needed any help with a hotel, when someone put a clip board in my hands and asked me to sign. I asked what for and it was explained that they were giving me a loner till the part came in. I was amazed...

Even Joey offered to help when I determined that I might need a few things brought over to the hotel that might not fit on the loaner bike and he offered to carry my saddle bags over later that evening. (turns out I did not need the stuff in the bags after all and Joey was saved the trip).

I returned late Friday evening, worn out from the day on the off road course at the performance center and was greeted with a fixed bike, a happy staff and friendly service and sent on my way home.

Thanks to the team at Touring Sport BMW in Greenville for the excellent service, friendly atmosphere and for getting me on my way hassle free.

Paul
BMW MOA# 161517

2009 K1200LT The Черный заяц 2 March '12 -
2008 R1200GSA Dec'11 - March '12 (sold)
2009 K1200LT The Черный заяц Nov '10 - Nov '11 (sold )
2000 K1200LT Flying Purple Mile Eater May '10 - Nov '10 (sold)
2005 VTX1300s Nov '09 - Nov '10 (sold)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by pauleknight; Jan 30th, 2012 at 4:12 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Jan 30th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Re: Dealer Praise (Touring Sport BMW Greenville SC)

+1

This has been my experience with this dealership as well.

Jeff in Myrtle Beach
'01 LTC
'99 Icon champagne
'02 KLR 650
TZ 185 2 stroke
Honda R100R beater

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old Jan 30th, 2012, 6:26 pm

I bought my '99 LT from them and have never had any complaints. They've always been good to me!

Associate Pastor, Pickens, SC
Director of F.A.I.T.H. Riders Ministry at my church

'07 BMW R1200GS Adventure - White (easily my favorite bike to date!)
'07 Honda Gold Wing - Metallic Silver
'99 BMW K1200LT - White
'06 Yamaha V-Star - 1100 Midnight Custom
'03 Yamaha FJR1300
'04 Yamaha V-Star - 1100 Classic
'99 Honda Shadow 750
'90 Honda Shadow VLX

post #4 of 4 Old Jan 30th, 2012, 7:14 pm

That is top-notch service. Good for you, and thanks for sharing an encouraging word.

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012

[/URL]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in