MAX BMW NH, always excellent service - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 10:40 am Thread Starter

MAX BMW NH, always excellent service

My first encounter with MAX BMW was when I was installing steel brake lines on my 00LT, I dropped a banjo bolt into "The Beast" lat on a Thursday night, and never found it. I called my local dealer Friday morning, not in stock; they could order one and have it by Tuesday or Wednesday. Called a couple of other brand name dealers figuring the banjo bolt is standardized. Both of those dealerships had young kids answering the phone, who gave me attitude (cause I didnít own their brand name bike).

Then I remembered I had purchased parts from MAX in NH. I called them, they had the part in stock and mailed it to me overnight. Sat morning I picked up mail around 12AM and the part was in my box.

Since they discount parts, whenever I need a few parts, I order them from MAX and they arrive at my mail box; quite nice during the summer when temps are regularly over 100F

When I decide it was time to finally buy some water proof boots, I rode down to MAX on a Sat, arriving just after 4PM, their closing time. The doors were lock, I pulled on them. I went back to my bike ad was getting ready to leave when I heard a voice asking if I was there for parts.

When I mentioned new boots, they invited me in. I tried on a few different pair, too big, too tight and found a pair that just pinched the top of my right foot. The person helping me, Rose, had me take off my socks, put on a pair of BMW wicking socks, and, they fit!!

The gave me the socks for free.

I rode off with good fitting boots.

Best from Gorham ME
Bob

"He was a foul caricature of himself, a man with no soul, no inner convictions, with the integrity of a hyena, and the style of a poison toad." H. S. Thompson

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in