Gulf Coast BMW FT Myers Fl - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Aug 4th, 2010, 12:04 pm Thread Starter

Gulf Coast BMW FT Myers Fl

A Newbie..

During my search for my first BMW, I visited Gulf Coast BMW in Ft Myers. They did have a new LT in stock but a bit over my budget. Soon afterwards, I found my bike from a private individual that used Gulf Coast as his service shop. After taking delivery at the dealership (that’s where we decided to meet) I have questioned the poor folks at Gulf Coast to death. Not once have I felt as if I was “bothering” them nor have I ever felt rushed out the door. I must say, it sure is nice to have my first BMW motorcycle shop experience be a real pleasurable one!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Aug 7th, 2010, 1:13 am

Re: Gulf Coast BMW FT Myers Fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by APRRACER
A Newbie..

During my search for my first BMW, I visited Gulf Coast BMW in Ft Myers. They did have a new LT in stock but a bit over my budget. Soon afterwards, I found my bike from a private individual that used Gulf Coast as his service shop. After taking delivery at the dealership (that’s where we decided to meet) I have questioned the poor folks at Gulf Coast to death. Not once have I felt as if I was “bothering” them nor have I ever felt rushed out the door. I must say, it sure is nice to have my first BMW motorcycle shop experience be a real pleasurable one!!
They are pretty good folks and have some good service specials going on right now.
Welcome to the forum and please complete your location profile.
Tons of technical and other info on this site.

2013 BMW Damask Red K1600GTL
2014 BMW K1600GTL-E EXCLUSIVE
2001 Honda C-250 Helix
SOLD 2006 BMW K-1200LT "The Manatee"

Smokin'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old Nov 7th, 2013, 7:22 am

Re: Gulf Coast BMW FT Myers Fl

Purchased my 2012RT from these guys. I wanted a RT with certain options. Ed Gallo the owner was in constant contact with me over the phone and email. He found the bike I wanted.
After we made a sale over the phone and via email he stayed in contact with me every step of the way. I live 2 plus hours away so this was the best way to deal.

I placed the order in April 13 2012, He had the bike delivered to his dealership from BMW on the 27th of April. He sent me a pix of my bike sitting in the crate newly arrived in his shop.
Nice touch. Three weeks later it was ready for purchase and away I went. No hassles and up front about everything. He took the time to explain all the features of the bike in a well detailed and easy pace. He wanted to make sure that I understood everything about the bike. He also explained to me some riding characteristics of the RT. I have been back a few times since my purchase and they always treat me the same way every time. Nice bunch of guys from the sales people to the service and technicians. You can stop by and chat with anyone of these guys as long as they are not busy working. They will answer your questions and are very friendly. For me it is worth the ride just to stop by and say hello.

2012 R1200RT
1985 T5 Vespa
2007 Piaggio X9 500 EVO

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in