Daytona BMW - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old Apr 16th, 2009, 8:40 pm Thread Starter

Thumbs up Daytona BMW

I flew in and rode out,delt with Tye and bought it sight unseen.Tye picked me up at the airport everything was just as described and a great transaction on a used bike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Apr 19th, 2009, 2:17 pm

Thumbs up Re: Daytona BMW

About a month ago we stopped in at the sister store in Orlando after a nice morning ride with some of the Spacecoast BMW riders folks. I had mentioned that we had yet to stop in at the Orlando (or Daytona) store and they said you're close enough, have at it. But they are not the most helpful, and Daytona is less so. Hmmm....

Well we did stop in at the orlano store and no one gave us the time of day. (ok, I didn't ask for the time so no surprise there ) Anyway, we were invisible and left.

Well, we decided to stop in at BMW MC of Daytona yesterday (we were in the car as she is not able to wear a helmet yet from a recent medical condition) and just look at the bikes and check out the summer riding jackets as we only have stuff more suited for northern climates.

Ty greeted us and was super friendly and very helpful. He showed us around, let my wife and I sit on the used GT's ( like I said, we were not ready for a test ride). We got to see if the rear pegs are too high (don't seem to be) and if she could see herself putting miles behind me (she could).

Then we were introduced to Chris in the other side of the store and she spent a lot of time discussing summer riding clothes. We found a jacket each (BMW Airflow 3 - on sale).

Very positive experience.

Jon

2011 R1200RT - not named yet

2005 K1200LT Blue - "Sapphire" - gone
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1995 ST1100 Red - "Red Rider"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BMW MOA #139052

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in