A&S BMW Sacramento/Roseville, Ca - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By HundoR1200RT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Jul 24th, 2014, 12:21 pm Thread Starter

A&S BMW Sacramento/Roseville, Ca

A letter I wrote to A&S about a great experience with Harrison Cole (sales person)

A&S BMW Ducati
General Mananger/Owner:

I want to bring this to your attention about your sales person Harrison. I've known Harrison since 2009 when I came back to California. We weren't successful buying my Ducati a few years ago which I was disappointed but It wasn't Harrison's fault the deals didn't go through.

We did make a deal on a BMW last year which we were completely happy with our experience.

Unfortunately only a few months after the purchase I encountered a rare muscle disease that has sidelined me from riding and may be out for another year?

I had some questions that needed answered about my bikes and I contacted Harrison for answers. Like always he answered all my questions and concerns about the bikes sitting for a while.

This is what separates Harrison from the average sale guy. He offered his services on his own time if I needed any other help with my bikes since he knew I wasn't able to ride them at this time. I did need help as we were having to move to the east Bay Area for the cooler weather to help my condition. I didn't want just anyone riding my bmw and Ducati so Harrison's generosity in riding them to the new location was greatly appreciated. I can't tell you how I was stressed about who was going to ride my bikes, and worried about dropping the R1200RT as that bike isn't a small machine.

I was so happy he helped me out

I highly recommend Harrison to anyone who's looking for a new or pre owned bike. You need to keep him for years to come, great guy, knowledgeable and goes beyond the normal call of duty.

Thank you

Sincerely

Don
Norcal7 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Jul 24th, 2014, 1:21 pm

Re: A&S BMW Sacramento/Roseville, Ca

I have purchased two Bikes at A&S. David is a great sales guy too. "Not like a 'Sales Guy'", when in fact, that's what he is...

Just a nice guy that gets you your answers, makes you feel appreciated.... and closes the deal when you're ready.

He is the bastage that tricked me into test riding the K16.....

Brian
CCR: 2008, Midway; 2011, Boise; 2012, Duluth; 2014, Chattanooga. MOA: Billings, 2015; SLC, 2017
CCR-R: 2018, Russellville
'13 K1600 GTL-P - "Eva"
Sold but "beloved" ride: K12 LT - "Pepe"
IBA #31242 (SSx2, BB, BBG)
MOA #136148

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
post #3 of 4 Old Jul 24th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Garage

Maybe if that's who I would have ran into at A&S I'd be riding a 2006 rather than a 2002. I spent lots of time standing around waiting (even though I had come back a second day for a scheduled demo which I had completed,) and then when we sat down to "do a deal", he seemed offended that I would try and get him to move on price somewhere at least close to KBB or NADA for a 2006 LT with 23k miles (so I could have money left to buy some accessories as I had $13k to play with.) So, I went home and got on CL and purchased a 2002 LT with 42k for $5k with all service records along with lots of extras. I liked the 2006, but I didn't like it over $8K more worth.

During that experience, I was impressed with the demo leader and another sales person that was nice and realized we must have the patience of Job as he kept letting our sales guy know we were waiting along with offering us water and candy; but for our sales guy, he definitely won't get a letter of praise!

2007 R1200GS Adventure
No longer "OrovilleTim" as I defected from California

post #4 of 4 Old Mar 22nd, 2019, 3:21 pm

I purchased a 2019 RT 1250 from Harrison Cole on Saturday.( OMG what an amazing motorcycle) You will not find a better salesmen anywhere. You could tell he cared about his customer and wanted your buying experience to be a good one. He also did my walk through and was very patient with all my questions. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a new BMW, to give Harrison a call. You will be glad you did! I bought my first BMW from them in 2006 and have found this dealership to be the most professional dealership in the Sacramento area, I have been to them all.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in