I'm Rich! - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:13 pm Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporter

I'm Rich!

Finally getting some coin back after all these years of supporting the UN!
But wait, there's more! The country code for Nigeria is 234!

Danielle Trzyna

Hello
You have been Compensated with a cheque payment of $2,811,041.00 USD by UN-HABITAT. claim requirements are;Name,Address,Country and Tel to the UPS COURIER
(United Parcel Service (UPS)
Contact Name: Robinson David
Tel: +234-704-565-5573
E-mail: [email protected]
Thanks for your patience.
Danielle Trzyna
Programme Manager
United Nations Human Settlements Program

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 South Africa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
Sold in '67

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old Jan 19th, 2013, 8:09 pm

Re: I'm Rich!

remember me?...... I'm your long lost brother from another mother.

__________________________________________________ _________
John aka Frank Nitti

2003 K1200LT-E
1993 HD Fatboy...Gone, But not Forgotten
2000 Honda Gold Wing/Motor Trike Conv.
MOA #186960

Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me; I want people to know 'why' I look this way.
I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.
Will Rogers
post #3 of 10 Old Jan 19th, 2013, 9:11 pm Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNitti
remember me?...... I'm your long lost brother from another mother.

No.

pm
--
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

2011 South Africa

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

'18 R1200RTW
Sold in '67

post #4 of 10 Old Jan 19th, 2013, 9:19 pm

I can handle that transaction for you. Just send me $2,811.00 via western union and I'll make sure you get all you have coming to you.

Just Go

Mike
Cleveland Ohio
2014 K1600 GTL Grey Wolf.
post #5 of 10 Old Jan 19th, 2013, 9:36 pm

Garage

No mention of moneygram so it's not a scam yet.
post #6 of 10 Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:53 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMitchell
Finally getting some coin back after all these years of supporting the UN!
But wait, there's more! The country code for Nigeria is 234!

Danielle Trzyna

Hello
You have been Compensated with a cheque payment of $2,811,041.00 USD by UN-HABITAT. claim requirements are;Name,Address,Country and Tel to the UPS COURIER
(United Parcel Service (UPS)
Contact Name: Robinson David
Tel: +234-704-565-5573
E-mail: [email protected]
Thanks for your patience.
Danielle Trzyna
Programme Manager
United Nations Human Settlements Program
LIAR! I found the same email in my junk mail folder (I wonder why). You forgot the part about they wanted $150.00 to process your payment through UPS! I wonder how many people send it along thinking that "It's only $150."?

Chris Ehlbeck
2002 BMW K1200LTE Toscana Green Retired with 85,391 miles
2014 BMW R1200RT Quartz Blue Metallic

post #7 of 10 Old Jan 20th, 2013, 1:28 pm Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueknightga6
LIAR! I found the same email in my junk mail folder (I wonder why). You forgot the part about they wanted $150.00 to process your payment through UPS! I wonder how many people send it along thinking that "It's only $150."?
Nope, must have been an adjoining room with competing scammers. No mention of $150.

pm
--
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

2011 South Africa

2016 Spain & Portugal

'18 R1200RTW
Sold in '67

post #8 of 10 Old Jan 21st, 2013, 9:18 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwnahas
I can handle that transaction for you. Just send me $2,811.00 via western union and I'll make sure you get all you have coming to you.
I'll do it for HALF that!!!

- Joe
post #9 of 10 Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:21 am Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporter

Originally Posted by mwnahas

Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger13_ver2
I'll do it for HALF that!!!
VULTURES!!!

pm
--
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

2011 South Africa

2016 Spain & Portugal

'18 R1200RTW
Sold in '67

post #10 of 10 Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:29 pm Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporter

But Wait there's more!

Contemplating a response to find out who those legal sharks are . . .

FROM THE DESK OF MR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
OUR REF: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2013
YOUR REF:.................
TELEX: CENBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/013

CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

Attn: Beneficiary,

My name is Mr Lamido Sanusi the Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".I discovered that your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east,Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of $10 million and has been approved already for Payment. yesterday two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf) visited my office in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State,whom you send to collecting your Funds for you.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum,at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank today:
1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally,I told them to come back tomorrow morning and they promised to come back.As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first.

Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
MR LAMIDO SANUSI.

pm
--
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

2011 South Africa

2016 Spain & Portugal

'18 R1200RTW
Sold in '67

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in