Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Laclede, Id, USA
Oh! shades of the past!!!
10 huh. only 10 Right?
1. My Present LT 2005 Gold
2. Another LT painted that Capri Blue on the RS, for when the rear drive let's go, or clutch or cannister, whatever!
3. 2005 K1200RS (Capri Blue again) FAST AND BLUE!
4. 2005Buell Lightning 1200
5. H-D RoadGlide, 2003 Silver & Black 100th Anniversary
6. New Norton 942? Red or Yellow
7. 1975 Triumph T160 in Yellow and White big tank
8. Ducati Multistrada, Red! the only color for a Duc!
9. Vincent Black Shadow. Black, of course!
10. 2003 Goldwing Yellow. (just to get it out of my system)
It's all about the color!
Can we throw in a truck & trailer to haul'em?
I guess not. Doesn't hurt to ask.
Brian A. Brodhead
God created all men, Samuel Colt made them equal
2005 BMW K1200LT Goldie goodtime plastic fm rock'n roamer
1975 Triumph T160 750 restored "Heather" For Sale