Hitler wants a Harley for Sturgis - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old Jan 26th, 2012, 7:30 pm Thread Starter

Hitler wants a Harley for Sturgis

This was sent to me by my best friend - a jewish ER Doctor who was also best man at my wedding 18 years ago. He calls motorcycles "donor cycles" and has attended to many, many riders that have not had the benefit of helmets or good riding gear. I finally got him to mount my sport bike just sitting in the garage a few years ago - the first time he has ever been on a motorcycle at 58 years old. He liked it! (but I couldn't convince him to go for a ride).

He has a wicked good sense of humor - I think...

Personally, I hate ******* Nazis, old or new - my Dad was an FBI agent and spent most of his career tracking them down and bringing them to justice. I get pissed just thinking about the bastards.

Sooooo...
I *guess* this is funny in a very dark kind of way, it is certainly different. I did laugh the second time around a couple of times so give it a chance. It was obviously purloined from a major movie with new subtitles added.

WARNING:
This link contains Nazis behaving - well - like you expect them to behave, foul language and put downs of Honda, BMW's and Shriners, so if you are easily offended now would be a good time to move on. I would consider it "R" rated, for mature audiences with a twisted sense of humor.

Hitler

If you don't know what to say after watching it - well, just don't say ANYTHING! - and remember I am just the messenger.

(None of my bitches will ride on a Honda either)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Like Butt-ahh!"

Last edited by RonKMiller; Jan 26th, 2012 at 7:40 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old Jan 26th, 2012, 10:04 pm

Re: Hitler wants a Harley for Sturgis

That was pretty good, Ron. My favorite is still Hitler gets a GS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaB40TLQE8M Why don't you just cut out the middleman and buy me a pile of rust.

Lee
Y2K K1200 LT Canyon Red - Torn apart by a Bimmer 11-10-10. Sold to Saddleman to be reanimated.
2005 K1200 LT Ocean Blue
ATGATT
CCR 2009, CCR 2010, CCR 2012
IBA #39250
SS1000 - September 2009
BB1500 - September 2009
BMW MOA #167909
post #3 of 9 Old Jan 26th, 2012, 10:53 pm

There have been many parodies made reliving this scene, and filling in whatever situation the artist wants to poke fun at (everything from Brett Favre unretiring again, to the 787 being delayed).

The scene actually came from the movie "Downfall" which chronicles Hitlers last week or so in his Berlin Bunker and is spoken completely in German.

Like Ron, I hate Nazis and everything they stood for, but as a history buff, I found the movie pretty interesting, and thought it was well done. It stayed pretty true to history in my opinion

post #4 of 9 Old Jan 27th, 2012, 8:19 am
Lifetime Supporter

that was great!

Chuck
1997 Suzuki Bandit 1200
2009 BMW K1200LT
post #5 of 9 Old Jan 27th, 2012, 9:43 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by billd987
There have been many parodies made reliving this scene, and filling in whatever situation the artist wants to poke fun at (everything from Brett Favre unretiring again, to the 787 being delayed).

The scene actually came from the movie "Downfall" which chronicles Hitlers last week or so in his Berlin Bunker and is spoken completely in German.

Like Ron, I hate Nazis and everything they stood for, but as a history buff, I found the movie pretty interesting, and thought it was well done. It stayed pretty true to history in my opinion
I gotta check out that movie. The guy portraying him was magnificent, and keeping it in German makes sense. When his hand starts shaking you know whatever happens next is not gonna' be good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #6 of 9 Old Jan 27th, 2012, 9:50 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee510
That was pretty good, Ron. My favorite is still Hitler gets a GS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaB40TLQE8M Why don't you just cut out the middleman and buy me a pile of rust.
Put it on Ebay! I spewed coffee on that one!

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #7 of 9 Old Jan 27th, 2012, 2:04 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee510
After dozens of viewings I still think this is a "riot". When I clicked on your link to watch once I again, I saw something I've not seen before -- an introduction in the form of a Ron Paul Presidential campaign add. Was that intentional, Lee? I suppose if I were as smart as, say Meese, I would divine some hidden meaning associated with introducing a Hitler war time parody with a political ad for Ron Paul. Hmmm.

2004 R 1200 C (Fire Starter)
2007 R 1200 RT (Heavy Feather)
2008 Ducati 999 S (Shock and Awe)
post #8 of 9 Old Jan 27th, 2012, 8:57 pm

Here's another variation of the parody:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laU6PfdgW44

WARNING NSFW STRONG LANGUAGE

I couldn't stop laughing, and I'm a Republican...

The sad part is pretty much every thing he says is true

Last edited by billd987; Jan 27th, 2012 at 9:02 pm.
post #9 of 9 Old Jan 27th, 2012, 10:43 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moot
When I clicked on your link to watch once I again, I saw something I've not seen before -- an introduction in the form of a Ron Paul Presidential campaign add. Was that intentional, Lee? I suppose if I were as smart as, say Meese, I would divine some hidden meaning associated with introducing a Hitler war time parody with a political ad for Ron Paul. Hmmm.
Not something I did. When I hunted it up, an ad popped up, but I don't remember what it was for. Didn't pay attention, but I don't think it was a political ad for Ron Paul or anybody else. I looked for a video without the ad, but there wasn't one.

Lee
Y2K K1200 LT Canyon Red - Torn apart by a Bimmer 11-10-10. Sold to Saddleman to be reanimated.
2005 K1200 LT Ocean Blue
ATGATT
CCR 2009, CCR 2010, CCR 2012
IBA #39250
SS1000 - September 2009
BB1500 - September 2009
BMW MOA #167909

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in