I wuz 'bout to have my pic on the Post Office BB!! - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Feb 15th, 2006, 2:27 pm Thread Starter

I wuz 'bout to have my pic on the Post Office BB!!

Ally'all prolly already know this; and ally'all know I'm a slow learner when it comes to anythang with more than 23 keys on a keyboard; butt I gotta tell ya, eyez 'bout ready to commit a dastardly deed, for which my pic woulda been plastered on the wall down at the Post Office.

Seems this leetle snot-nosed 11-year old neighbor down the block haz been cleanin' my *Minesweeper* game plow for the past half year. You know - Minesweeper is one of them Windoze games that comes with your PC, whether you want it or not!! Resembles 'Battleship', butt you play it one person at a time. We don't play just real often, as I'd rather hang out here and he'd rather play scrub ball or sumpthin'.

Anywayz, I think I've only beaten him twice, and when I get to thinkin' 'bout each time, it wuz when he wuz deathly sick with allergies or sumpthin' and couldn't see too dayam good.

Well, the other day, I pee'd in his Post Toasties and the leetle fart called me a bad name (sumpthin' like 'geezer' or 'wheezer' - I didn't catch it all!!). I laughed 'til he started laughin' and then I figgered I could whup hiz butt cuz he wuz already rollin' on the floor; laughin' tears so hard he couldn't nearly see!! Butt instead, I confessed that hiz leetle game of cleanin' my game plow all the time is over, cuz I bought me some smarts. They's on a page of this Windoze XP Tips and Tricks book I picked up. After I 'splained that hiz fun whippin' me at Minesweeper wuz over, I showed him what he already knew.

Now - caveat! If you don't wanna learn how to win-by-cheatin' at Minesweeper, you should quit readin' here and don't let any family members look over your shoulder.

Seems when you open the game, you click on any part of the Title Bar, and then type *xyzzy* (w/o the stars) on your keyboard. Then press Shift and Enter. Now, in the very top left hand corner of your screen, you will see a single white pixel (you have to look real hard to see it, butt it's there - them pixels are tiny!). NOW, as you move the mouse cursor over any of the Minesweeper game blocks, that leetle pixel will disappear if there is a bomb in that particular block!!! So DON'T click the block.

Sooo - now, you got the edge on them kids that've been whuppin' you in Minesweeper; and they're gonna have to learn up on Solitaire or Free Cell or sumpthin' else!! And listen real hard when they call you a bad name - I forgot to do that!!! That leetle fart!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Feb 15th, 2006, 3:16 pm

... bit sad, but I tried it & it works - - I wanna be out riding, (sniff) but still, off to Africa (Western Sahara (on the LT)) in about 6 weeks - can't wait...

• 2005 LT - 17 countries, 2 CONTINENTS & counting !
  • MB SLK 350 MT
  • 1974 Triumph Bonneville 750

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old Feb 15th, 2006, 7:59 pm
Miles of Smiles

Garage
Smile

Hey Brian, sounds like quite an adventure, you did say LT and not GS. Check out Horizons Unlimited for current info on "scary" places. A good site for travellers. Ride safe.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in