The Underwear Caper... - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old Feb 12th, 2006, 10:23 am Thread Starter

The Underwear Caper...

Attaching this in MS Word format.

T.

The Bad Ted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Feb 12th, 2006, 10:30 am Thread Starter

OK, so that didn't work, here's the thing copied and pasted, with pics attached in order.

T.

Jim and I had been cruising around Colorado for several days. One evening, he went across the street to do laundry, as he was born to do. The next morning, I found a pair of dirty, oversized men’s underwear in my suitcase. They weren’t hard to find, for we were traveling very light, and besides being oversized, they weren’t as dirty as my own, so I knew immediately where they’d come from. Jim. The Laundromat. I domn’t think I said a word.

The next night we checked into another Colorado motel, and decided to go out in search of a few beers and some women to look at. I prepared carefully… (first pic)

…then called Jim out in front of the motel. “Jim,” I said, “We don’t have enough pictures of the motels we’ve been to. Come stand outside in front of your bike and lemme get your picture.

“Sure,”said he…(second pic...)

…And then we took off in search of beer. I could barely hold the camera still, for laughing and trying to control my bike at the same time, as I followed Jim out of the motel parking lot, and down the road to the bar…(3rd and 4th pics)

A little while later, I pulled him over on the side of the roads and said,

“Hey, I got some good pictures, check this out. And on the tiny 2” screen, I scrolled through these pictures…backwards…while he peered at the lens…no comment…no comment…no comment…until we reached the close-up of the one I’d originally taken, with the underwear clearly visible hanging from his license plate, and he got the whole idea. Turned around and looked behind him, and there they were.

“How to meet girls…ride a fast Yamaha!”

We both almost dropped our bikes we were laughing so hard, but the cops were on their way by then, so we pulled out and went to the bar, for some of the worst service and nastiest pizza we’d encountered during the entire trip.

Two weeks later, I found those underwear stuffed into the pillowcase of my personal pillow on the houseboat. So yeah, I guess he won.

But who says it’s over…?

T.

The Bad Ted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in