Anybody Using Norton 360 - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 Old Feb 11th, 2010, 9:21 pm Thread Starter

Anybody Using Norton 360

Hi,

I generally get my anti-virus when I buy my Turbo Tax every year. A couple of years ago, Microsoft had their product (One Care maybe) that did it all, antivirus, back ups, anti spam, disk optimization, etc. You could also use it on more than one PC. Since the kids computer was upstairs, this worked well for a few years.

Microsoft recently stopped selling (supporting) this product, so the next best thing was Norton 360. On the surface, it provides all the same benefits.

Ever since I've installed it, the computer is "bogged down", so OK this thing is a memory hog. Lately, I've had some "system frame work error" that needed to close. I'm also getting more of the instability (system shutting down without warning, not recovering easily, etc) and I'm getting a little concerned. I've gone to the Symantec site a couple of times, but I've got the "latest and greatest" version, plus all the windows updates are handled by Norton 360 and are up to date.

I had trouble installing the product originally. For some reason it wouldn't launch from my drive. Phone my "local" India technician and he "took control of my PC" had to access my registry, but, got it loaded. I would have thought he was the problem, but, it ran OK for about 3 or so weeks.

Anybody running Norton 360 and experiencing similar issues?

Thanks,

Joe

2005 KLT "Old Blue"

Bruno the "Bugg"

Democracy will only exist until 51% of the population believes they can live off the other 49% .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 Old Feb 11th, 2010, 9:52 pm

Re: Anybody Using Norton 360

Norton is the first thing I uninstall on my computers when I buy them. Its a pig. There are free AV programs that don't hog resouces like that. I use AVAST. Make sure you get the free home version.

Just Go
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike
Cleveland Ohio
2019 K1600b Grand America, Blue Max.
post #3 of 34 Old Feb 11th, 2010, 10:16 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwnahas
Norton is the first thing I uninstall on my computers when I buy them. Its a pig. There are free AV programs that don't hog resouces like that. I use AVAST. Make sure you get the free home version.
+1

BIGHOPPER (Phil)
BGB 602
2016 R1200RT LC Purchase March
2003 R1150GSA Black Beast (purchased Nov 2011- 32,372klms)
2006 K1200LT Grey
(Purchased 2008, 7,350 mls) Trade in on 2016 RT at 80,600miles
1975 Norton John Player Replica (Sold When I got Married)
1973 Norton Interstate
1965 Atlas 750
1971 Triumph Trail Blazer(Rode from London to Sydney Aust, no maps for that)
2014 Tour Balkans
2017 3 mth tour of Australia
2018 Tour Namibia,Botswana, Zimbabwe

2019 Tour Peru
2020 Tour Greece (Sept/Oct)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 34 Old Feb 11th, 2010, 10:19 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwnahas
Thanks,

Does it do any of the other tasks (like back up, anti-spam, etc)?

Joe

2005 KLT "Old Blue"

Bruno the "Bugg"

Democracy will only exist until 51% of the population believes they can live off the other 49% .
post #5 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 12:14 am

I switched the Windows machines here to Kaspersky a couple of years back and never missed Symantec stuff. Kaspersky Labs product is not free, but its pretty fast, does not bog things down, and they have for years had the reputation of getting their pattern files out first.

The fastest product I ever ran was Sophos. Also not free.

There are good free anti-virus products around. They tend not to be as comprehensive as the others, but some are gaining capability.

If you ever have a problem with a virus or malware that you need help with, google Trend Micro's House Call. Its a free web based anti-virus tool. It comes in two forms - just scan and remove, or you can download a program if you think you have a root kit virus. Windows only, but so are most virii.

wild bil
07 K1200LT Biarritz Blau
80 Yamaha XS850 Black - retired in 06
post #6 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 3:06 am

Look at www.iolo.com, I have used them for a number of years.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying " I'll try again tomorrow".

post #7 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 3:56 am

I too have Microsoft One Care on one of my laptops. I had to uninstall Nortons; the program slowed down my system and was problematic and would take control of my system.

As a temporary fix, I have installed Microsoft Security Essentials on my new laptop until I research and fine a replacement for One care.

My neighbor who is an IT computer guru strongly recommends using AVAST. I also have read good reviews about Kaspersky in Consumer Reports.
post #8 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 4:00 am

Norton is not as bad as it was a few years ago. They improved the performance with the 2009 edition. I use Norton 2010. I usually purchase it after the first of the year. With all the rebates, the most that it cost me is $10. That is usually lower than the price to renew any "all-in-one" security suite, including Norton.

Mike Trevelino
Williamsburg, VA
2008 RT - Sold December 2019
2000 LT - Totaled at 99,960 miles

post #9 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 6:00 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrevelino
Norton is not as bad as it was a few years ago. They improved the performance with the 2009 edition. I use Norton 2010. I usually purchase it after the first of the year. With all the rebates, the most that it cost me is $10. That is usually lower than the price to renew any "all-in-one" security suite, including Norton.
That is about what it cost me. I like all the features of stuff it does auto-magically, but, it scares me every time I crash

Looks like I'm getting what I paid for!

2005 KLT "Old Blue"

Bruno the "Bugg"

post #10 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 8:25 am

I have been using Norton products for over 20 years, starting with Norton Commander for DOS, and some years had problems, but normally have had good results with them. I have had Norton SystemWorks Pro for the past few years, and once when it was time to upgrade I got Norton 360, as it seemed to be the newest. I absolutely HATED 360! After several months I ended up purchasing Systemworks Pro again to replace it.

If you know NOTHING about computers, and don't want to learn anything, or have any control over the application, then Norton 360 may be for you. If you have a decent understanding of your computer, and want to have control over your security system, then SystemWorks is MUCH better. There are just too many things that 360 does with you having no control over, and no visibility as to what it is doing.

SystemWorks includes Norton Utilities too, so there are a lot of tools available for system upkeep, and you can control them, unlike Norton 360, which must have been done by German Engineers, who "know what you need, so just shut up and let us do it".

There are a lot of people who have had an issue with something Norton in the past, so automatically think it is always bad. I have on occasion had an issue in the past, but never anything that caused me to abandon Norton for good. I did try some of the other available applications in the past, but always came back to Norton. I do wish Peter Norton still ran things though!

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work...I want to achieve it through not dying.

David Shealey
Dandridge, TN
EX: '01 Black LT, BAT BYKE (Totaled at 110,000 miles)
IBA SS, BB, BBG, 10/10ths.
No bike now, but maybe in the future.
post #11 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 9:19 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshealey
I have been using Norton products for over 20 years, starting with Norton Commander for DOS, and some years had problems, but normally have had good results with them. I have had Norton SystemWorks Pro for the past few years, and once when it was time to upgrade I got Norton 360, as it seemed to be the newest. I absolutely HATED 360! After several months I ended up purchasing Systemworks Pro again to replace it.

If you know NOTHING about computers, and don't want to learn anything, or have any control over the application, then Norton 360 may be for you. If you have a decent understanding of your computer, and want to have control over your security system, then SystemWorks is MUCH better. There are just too many things that 360 does with you having no control over, and no visibility as to what it is doing.

SystemWorks includes Norton Utilities too, so there are a lot of tools available for system upkeep, and you can control them, unlike Norton 360, which must have been done by German Engineers, who "know what you need, so just shut up and let us do it".

There are a lot of people who have had an issue with something Norton in the past, so automatically think it is always bad. I have on occasion had an issue in the past, but never anything that caused me to abandon Norton for good. I did try some of the other available applications in the past, but always came back to Norton. I do wish Peter Norton still ran things though!
Thanks David,

I do know my computer pretty well and can do most of what I need. I liked the "set it and forget it" aspect of the "all in one" type system. I used to use Norton for AV, then some ADAware + some back up program + remember to look at Windows for updates + don't forget scan disk, etc........

I don't mind shelling out a couple of bucks for the system. Since I purchase TurboTax every year, coupling it with rebates, etc worked fine.

I'll check it out.

Thanks,

Joe

2005 KLT "Old Blue"

Bruno the "Bugg"

post #12 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 11:10 am

Microsoft now has a product called Microsoft Security Essentials. Still Free...

You can find it on the Microsoft download site.

I'm not saying it's any good, But it's got to be better than nothing.

It's A/V and Anti/malware/spyware kind of thing.

John

Live and direct from the new earthquake capitol of the U.S. Jones, Oklahoma
08 Can-Am Spyder (Miss Lindy's)
03 R1200CLC Capri Blue "Flipper"

01 R1100RT Glacier Blue "Lucky"
91 R100GS "It'sNotAMoneyPit"
The voices in my head may not be real, But they have some good ideas!

"I like the wind in my face and Boobies on my back. No, Wait, I got that backwards"

post #13 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 12:50 pm Thread Starter

I decided to give Norton one last shot.

Got on their help section, allowed remote log in and my "helper" accessed my computer (I'm always worried about allowing that to happen).

She (He ?) made a registry edit and said I'm good to go.

If I see no improvement, I'm sending it to my own "Crapper"

Thanks,

Joe

2005 KLT "Old Blue"

Bruno the "Bugg"

post #14 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 4:40 pm

Had 360 on my XP box. We are now totally Mac, since Garmin now talks Mac. Had similar problems, but techs said Yup, they do that (referencing the brand and XP). Neighbor was having sudden difficulties with their PC, uninstalled ALL Symantec products and has been trouble-free since.

Ever try to contact their customer (non-) service?

AVAST is good. Other stuff is too.

Jim Taylor
Minneapolis
07 Black LT "Dancing Heart", 03 Quantum "Ice"
02 Black LTC "Raven" (RIP 8/26/06)
08 Can-Am Spyder (hers) (#731)
post #15 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 8:52 pm

Warning, slight thread hijack coming....
Sort of related topic.
A family member (who shall remain nameless, cough *sister in law*) has contracted the "your PC Protector" virus on her laptop. In trying to help her remove it, I learned she has NOT been running an anti-virus of ANY kind on her machine..
I've been searching all over the web for an easy way to remove this one, but am getting tons of info on software to buy that will remove it, without much luck actually getting instructions on HOW.....
She's running a PC with XP SP2 installed.
Any advice?

R1200GSA Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to Alaska I go!
(Down to ONE BIKE - ARGH!)
post #16 of 34 Old Feb 12th, 2010, 9:37 pm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8065441AAwamFC

Found this link & if, don't know if you found it!

BIGHOPPER (Phil)
BGB 602
2016 R1200RT LC Purchase March
2003 R1150GSA Black Beast (purchased Nov 2011- 32,372klms)
2006 K1200LT Grey
(Purchased 2008, 7,350 mls) Trade in on 2016 RT at 80,600miles
1975 Norton John Player Replica (Sold When I got Married)
1973 Norton Interstate
1965 Atlas 750
1971 Triumph Trail Blazer(Rode from London to Sydney Aust, no maps for that)
2014 Tour Balkans
2017 3 mth tour of Australia
2018 Tour Namibia,Botswana, Zimbabwe

2019 Tour Peru
2020 Tour Greece (Sept/Oct)

post #17 of 34 Old Feb 13th, 2010, 8:35 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighopper
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8065441AAwamFC

Found this link & if, don't know if you found it!
Thanks for that link!
I didn't find that exact one, but have been trying the tip to start the machine in safe mode and run the scan then. It's a pretty tough virus as it's managing to block all access to the internet.
Bet she gets anti-virus after this........

post #18 of 34 Old Feb 13th, 2010, 8:55 am

Garage

I got hit with that one almost a year and and a half ago and I was AVG antivirus. That's one reason why I'm running Norton now.

The virus kept showing up in various directories as .dll files under different names. I spent hours doing this. I finally disconnected from the interweb and zapped as many of the files as I could. Saved as many data files as possible and then reformatted.

Killed the little bugger.

Rob V.B.
2015 Triumph Explorer 1200
2007 BMW GT (SOLD)

2003 BMW LT (SOLD)

2002 BMW R1150 traded for 2002 Yamaha FZ1 traded for a 2003 GSXR 750

post #19 of 34 Old Feb 13th, 2010, 9:07 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC1
Thanks for that link!
I didn't find that exact one, but have been trying the tip to start the machine in safe mode and run the scan then. It's a pretty tough virus as it's managing to block all access to the internet.
Bet she gets anti-virus after this........
I think someone else recommended Trend Micro, or something like that for doing a good scrub for viruses. It has also been recommended to me by several IT techs as one they use for free, that works well most of the time. I have used it in the past, but occasionally it is has been difficult to load. It does take a long time to run, but has worked well for me in the past.

Dano
Tampa, Fl.

12 K1600 GTL
02 K1200 LT (gone but not forgotten)
post #20 of 34 Old Feb 13th, 2010, 9:39 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDiver
I think someone else recommended Trend Micro, or something like that for doing a good scrub for viruses. It has also been recommended to me by several IT techs as one they use for free, that works well most of the time. I have used it in the past, but occasionally it is has been difficult to load. It does take a long time to run, but has worked well for me in the past.
I'm trying to get Trend to load on now, I'm hoping for a total removal tool, instead of going through the individual directories, as I don't want to crash the machine and lose her data.... Yup, she didn't backup the HD - ever........ Ugh.
On the bright side, I was supposed to paint the bathroom today!

post #21 of 34 Old Feb 13th, 2010, 11:48 am

Quote:
I'm trying to get Trend to load on now, I'm hoping for a total removal tool, instead of going through the individual directories, as I don't want to crash the machine and lose her data.... Yup, she didn't backup the HD - ever........ Ugh.
On the bright side, I was supposed to paint the bathroom today!
I'd be better at painting the bathroom than futzing with this PC!!!

Butt, I gotta do sumpthin'. I've heard Leo LaPorte (THE tech guy on radio) mention NOD program (No Open Doors) and wonder if anyone else uses it? Also, I've never backed up this PC's hard drive and am thinking of subscribing to Carbonite for that. AND, I'm tired of all the deluge of pop-up boxes from McAfee, wanting to update their scan program --- I must get three or four of these daily, and the PC goes into limp-along mode 'til they're finished. I've got McAfee renewal to do next month and would like to try sumpthin' different.

Thought about renting out one of the upstairs bedrooms to a Geek Squad dude and PC maintenance would be rent charge!! Him keeping a desktop, two laptops and two iPhones outta trouble, should be a good exchange!!

Anyway - sorry for the second thread hi-jack. Seems to fit tho?
post #22 of 34 Old Feb 13th, 2010, 12:14 pm
Enjoy The Ride

How about if this country goes back do hanging people in public & lets start with them a-holes who start these viruses.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT

post #23 of 34 Old Feb 13th, 2010, 12:18 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleman
How about if this country goes back do hanging people in public & lets start with them a-holes who start these viruses.
Problem is most of them "Aint from around heyah"

And they hold the note on our country!

2005 KLT "Old Blue"

Bruno the "Bugg"

post #24 of 34 Old Feb 13th, 2010, 12:24 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleman
I LIKE it!
Simple, effective, and sure to offend every Liberal in sight! Perfect!

Trend was not able to load, until I used safe mode with networking enabled to go around the virus and allow an anti-virus to load onto the machine.
Yippeee! Oh crap. Now I STILL have to go paint the bathroom!

BTW, I think she is going to go with Norton 360 for her machine as it is simple for people like her to use. She also seems to think the password protection feature and automatic log-on is going to be handy.

Thanks to all for the help!

post #25 of 34 Old Feb 13th, 2010, 12:31 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick
Thought about renting out one of the upstairs bedrooms to a Geek Squad dude and PC maintenance would be rent charge!! Him keeping a desktop, two laptops and two iPhones outta trouble, should be a good exchange!!

Anyway - sorry for the second thread hi-jack. Seems to fit tho?

You got enough there for TWO Geek Squad kids there!

post #26 of 34 Old Feb 13th, 2010, 12:37 pm
THE Democracy Doctor

Location: We LOVE illegals and Socialists, Sunny, Southern Kommyfornia,

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegottberg
Hi,

I generally get my anti-virus when I buy my Turbo Tax every year. A couple of years ago, Microsoft had their product (One Care maybe) that did it all, antivirus, back ups, anti spam, disk optimization, etc. You could also use it on more than one PC. Since the kids computer was upstairs, this worked well for a few years.

Microsoft recently stopped selling (supporting) this product, so the next best thing was Norton 360. On the surface, it provides all the same benefits.

Ever since I've installed it, the computer is "bogged down", so OK this thing is a memory hog. Lately, I've had some "system frame work error" that needed to close. I'm also getting more of the instability (system shutting down without warning, not recovering easily, etc) and I'm getting a little concerned. I've gone to the Symantec site a couple of times, but I've got the "latest and greatest" version, plus all the windows updates are handled by Norton 360 and are up to date.

I had trouble installing the product originally. For some reason it wouldn't launch from my drive. Phone my "local" India technician and he "took control of my PC" had to access my registry, but, got it loaded. I would have thought he was the problem, but, it ran OK for about 3 or so weeks.

Anybody running Norton 360 and experiencing similar issues?

Thanks,

Joe
Hey Joe! Yeah, what the other dude said: Norton is a "pig" and SERIOUSLY hogs your PC. Haven't used it in years. Go with Avast. If you just have to spend money, go with PRO edition of Avast.

I use Avast free edition, Spybot and Windows defender. All free, and together, much better than Norton.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Some really OLD friggin' White dude who couldn't have possibly known what he was talking about!) WARNING: Official HATE speech!
post #27 of 34 Old Feb 14th, 2010, 12:03 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSpen
Microsoft now has a product called Microsoft Security Essentials. Still Free...

You can find it on the Microsoft download site.

I'm not saying it's any good, But it's got to be better than nothing.

It's A/V and Anti/malware/spyware kind of thing.

John
I'm now running Microsoft Security Essentials on every PC in the house. First thing I did when I installed it on my computer was to access a test virus on-line (yes there is such a thing), and it immediately blocked it. So I know it's working. Otherwise, you wouldn't even know it's there. I think Microsoft is doing to the Anti-Virus companies what they did to the browser companies -- killing them by giving away software for free. Yes, I'm not happy in supporting Microsoft in knocking out companies like this. On the other hand, it works, it's unobtrusive, and it's free. Plus, I never liked any of the commercial anti-virus ware anyway. So, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
post #28 of 34 Old Feb 14th, 2010, 3:58 am

Quote:
Warning, slight thread hijack coming....
Sort of related topic.
A family member (who shall remain nameless, cough *sister in law*) has contracted the "your PC Protector" virus on her laptop. In trying to help her remove it, I learned she has NOT been running an anti-virus of ANY kind on her machine..
I've been searching all over the web for an easy way to remove this one, but am getting tons of info on software to buy that will remove it, without much luck actually getting instructions on HOW.....
She's running a PC with XP SP2 installed.
Any advice?
Download "Combofix" and Hijackthis
post #29 of 34 Old Feb 14th, 2010, 6:58 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjacobson
Hey Joe! Yeah, what the other dude said: Norton is a "pig" and SERIOUSLY hogs your PC. Haven't used it in years.----------------------------------------------------------- .
Because you used it years ago, and it was a pig then, don't just assume it still is.

I have had times over the years when Norton products were pigs (at times after Symantec took it over), but for the past few years it does NOT hog the system.

I periodically use a task monitor when the system seems slow, and it is always some other application doing it, not Norton. If you keep your scans scheduled for times when you are not using the computer, Norton is pretty unobtrusive.

If anyone turns their system off when they are not using it, and expects it to run just fine every time you turn it on, that is a certain recipe for a very slow system, as any security application has to do it's work at the same time they are trying to get something done.

My system stays on 24/7 (with a reboot every couple weeks or so to let it "clean up", so nearly all security maintenance scanning is done in the early morning hours.

Too many people blast Norton based on long past experiences, with little to no knowledge of it's current state.

My system is not impacted by Norton when I am using it, it is on 24/7, and I have not had a problem with a virus, trojan, or other for many years. I hate to see any software trashed for problems that do not currently exist, or are really caused by how one sets up or uses their computer.

I am on my system several times a day, every day, and have found absolutely NO reason to want to move away from Windows XP, or Norton security products. I know I will eventually have to move to Win 7, or whatever comes after that, but know that will be a long weekend as the boot drive will have to be formatted and all my apps re-loaded. Not a fun time.

My automatic backups are handled just fine by Norton Ghost. I did have a C: hard drive failure last year, and my Ghost backup had me back up and running about an hour after installing a new hard drive, with everything exactly as it was before the failure.

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work...I want to achieve it through not dying.

David Shealey
Dandridge, TN
post #30 of 34 Old Feb 14th, 2010, 7:47 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Because you used it years ago, and it was a pig then, don't just assume it still is.

My automatic backups are handled just fine by Norton Ghost. I did have a C: hard drive failure last year, and my Ghost backup had me back up and running about an hour after installing a new hard drive, with everything exactly as it was before the failure.
Hi Dave, Which version of Norton Ghost are you using? Do you back up to an external HD or one off site?

Dano
Tampa, Fl.

12 K1600 GTL
02 K1200 LT (gone but not forgotten)
post #31 of 34 Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:35 am
THE Democracy Doctor

Location: We LOVE illegals and Socialists, Sunny, Southern Kommyfornia,

Quote:
Because you used it years ago, and it was a pig then, don't just assume it still is.....
OK Dave, I believe you!

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Some really OLD friggin' White dude who couldn't have possibly known what he was talking about!) WARNING: Official HATE speech!
post #32 of 34 Old Feb 14th, 2010, 3:10 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDiver
Hi Dave, Which version of Norton Ghost are you using? Do you back up to an external HD or one off site?
I have Norton Ghost 14, and back up to an internal hard drive at the moment, but plan to move it to an external drive housing to make it easier to grab in case of a fire or something.

David Shealey
Dandridge, TN
post #33 of 34 Old Feb 14th, 2010, 8:15 pm

I didn't see it mentioned in the posts but. When you are trying to remove a virus like this be sure to turn off system restore and remove all restore points. if you don't the virus will still be there in your system restore point and will just reinfect your system.

here is a link to Hijackthis http://download.cnet.com/Trend-Micro...-10227353.html

And here is combofix http://www.combofix.org/
post #34 of 34 Old Feb 14th, 2010, 8:51 pm

the best thing I have found to clean up the the 'drive by' malware like "your PC Protector" is Malwarebytes. There is a free version at www.malwarebytes.org. I have seen these malware fake alerts get by all the major players i.e. Symantec, Mcafee, Trend Micro, NOD.

I am not a Symantec (Norton), Mcafee, or TrendMicro fan they all have a large footprint and don't seem to do any better job then others. I have used NOD32, from eset.com and installed it on several of my customer's PCs over the last several years with good results. I currently use Kaspersky on my personal PC and has been a set it and forget package.

2007 R1200RT (Bairitz Blue)

Gone but not Forgotten
2000 LT(Canyon Red)
1986 Yamaha FJ1200(Red/White)
1982 Suzuki GSX 1100E(Red)
1981 Suzuki 1100L(Black)
1972 Honda CB750(Brown)
1969 Honda CB750 (Red)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in