WOW_I'm RICH - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Nov 6th, 2009, 8:23 am Thread Starter

Thumbs up WOW_I'm RICH

Got the following email this morning. As soon as "My Package" arrives I'm throwing a big party and your all invited!

Greetings,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with CITY LINK Couriers Limited, West Africa, I travelled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of December
What you have to do now is to contact the CITY LINK Couriers Limited as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge and Insurance premium.
The only money you will send to the CITY LINK Couriers Limited to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is US$210.00 only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again,don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except US$210.00.

I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in the case of demurrage.You have to contact the CITYLINK Couriers Limited now for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow,

Contact Person: Mr. wilson paul
Email: [email protected]

Please forward the below data to them for recognition:

* Full Name
* House Adress
* Cell Phone
* Country

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct
telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking Pin Number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of US$210.00 for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Joy Ngozi
[email protected]

Lynn Keen
North East Florida
MSF #28271 Retired
'99 Canyon Red RETIRED AT 93,000 MI
'05 GRAPHITE METALLIC retired at 87,000 MI
'01 R1150 GS- totaled
'02 R1150 GS sold
'85 K100/EML sidecar sold
'11 R1200RT currently being enjoyed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Nov 6th, 2009, 10:57 am
Lifetime Supporter

Re: WOW_I'm RICH

Party-Time!!

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"
2005 Pyrenees of France & Spain
2006 Tuscany
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 South Africa

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Northern & Central Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

2019 Maritime Provinces of Canada & New England 3,500 miles

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
Sold in '67

post #3 of 3 Old Nov 6th, 2009, 8:48 pm

Re: WOW_I'm RICH

I love it. CITI LINK has a yahoo email addy

Just Go

Mike
Cleveland Ohio
2019 K1600b Grand America, Blue Max.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in