A Jewish perspective on the Hamas victory. - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Jan 31st, 2006, 6:20 pm Thread Starter

A Jewish perspective on the Hamas victory.

Many of us don't understand the situation in the Middle East because we don't live there. This article gives an interesting perspective of the recent Hamas win from a Jewish point of view.

Whether you agree with the author or not, it gives one food for thought.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0106/prager013106.php3

God bless:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Saved by Grace -- Ephesians 2:8-9

2005 Graphite LT

BMWMOA #118809

NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Jan 31st, 2006, 8:12 pm
IBR# 366

Garage
Interesting how the author used this one instance to try and lend support to many of his own beliefs. What do gender and social/sexual issues have to do with the election in Palestine? "I told you I was right about this, so I must be right about everything" doesn't seem to be a particularly valid argument.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...

Last edited by meese; Jan 31st, 2006 at 8:21 pm.
post #3 of 3 Old Jan 31st, 2006, 9:20 pm

Ken, Dennis Prager is masterful at just that in this article. It's almost laughably deviant. However, I have to give him credit for using a tactic that "leftists" are famous for. Now, you'll notice I didn't say liberal or left of center. I don't agree with this sort of rhetoric....Although I believe some of what he says is true, I don't think it should be delivered under such pretense.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in