Like new clothing - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old Jan 30th, 2006, 5:45 pm Thread Starter

Like new clothing

I know that there has been a site posted here in the past that has like new clothing but it may have been used or didn't fit the person that bought it. I found www.newenough.com, but I don't think that was the name. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

TIA.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'02 LTE - Red-blooded Dragonfly
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)
'00 LTC - Canyon Red Rover (RIP)

Have you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bmwlt.com lately????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"To not know me is to lose nothing, to not know Him is to lose everything."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old Jan 30th, 2006, 7:56 pm Thread Starter

Thanks for nothing Joe. I'm looking for a friend that can't afford to buy new. Another pathetic attempt at humor on your part. And please notice, NO SMILIE FACES.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)

Have you
bmwlt.com lately????

post #3 of 10 Old Jan 30th, 2006, 8:06 pm

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger13
Apparently they are too cheap to maintain a website.

New Enough used to sell "gently" used stuff - I bought and traded quite a few items with them and always had lightening fast service. Paul is a great guy.

I would not hesitate to do business with them again - and his comments regarding his goods are right on the money... I think some new Held gloves are in my future...

Sorry Steve, but I just HAD to post a you know what, 'cuz I am SUCH a HAPPY GUY! ALL THE TIME~!

"Like Butt-ahh!"

post #4 of 10 Old Jan 30th, 2006, 8:12 pm

Steve,
Not sure if this is the one you're thinking of, but here is one.

www.motorcycleleatherexchange.com

check the used items part way down the left menu

Doug Roorda
Mid TN
99 K1200LT
03 Ducati M800S-sold
02 F650GS-Dakar
03 DRZ400S
KJ4EER

post #5 of 10 Old Jan 30th, 2006, 8:20 pm Thread Starter

Thanks Doug.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg

Have you
bmwlt.com lately????

post #6 of 10 Old Jan 30th, 2006, 8:26 pm Thread Starter

Sorry Joe. I took it out on you here and shouldn't have done it at all. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg

Have you
bmwlt.com lately????

post #7 of 10 Old Jan 30th, 2006, 8:34 pm

No problem...
post #8 of 10 Old Jan 30th, 2006, 11:11 pm

Cool

A wbesite I have had success with is www.motorcyclecloseouts.com all new stuff but at greatly reduced prices. I purchased a full leather first gear jacket for a litle over $100.00 a year ago. it was an older model but brand new. not everything is that reduced you have to spend sometime shopping on their site.

HTH

NOGILLS2

Booze Brother# 69
2003 K1200LTE "BEERBURNER" RIP 07/21/09
2006 Aluma Trailer "AFTERBURNER" SOLD
2007 ST1300ABS "Quicksilver"

post #9 of 10 Old Jan 31st, 2006, 4:05 am

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOGILLS2
A wbesite I have had success with is www.motorcyclecloseouts.com all new stuff but at greatly reduced prices. I purchased a full leather first gear jacket for a litle over $100.00 a year ago. it was an older model but brand new. not everything is that reduced you have to spend sometime shopping on their site.
HTH
I bought my second pair of Diadora boots there a few weeks ago. A pair of gloves for my wife. And I'll also be ordering a new face shield from them soon. One of my favorite sites. And their shipping is FAST!
post #10 of 10 Old Jan 31st, 2006, 7:49 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R
I'm looking for a friend that can't afford to buy new.
Maybe I can help, since I just got some new gear, what size are you looking for?

Hans
St. Petersburg FL

2002 K1200LTE
"Silver Buffalo" Totaled 5/06
2005 LT
"Esperanza"
BushtecGenesisTrailer
"Our preferred long distance carrier"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in