Originally Posted by meese
So even Fox agrees that nothing has actually changed here at all.
Not Quite. The problem is that Obama will not spell out specifics and his cronies are speaking more of the truth and getting caught
There is no way with 60% of us paying taxes and 40% not paying taxes that 95% of all of us will get tax breaks on the back of the remaining 5%. On top of that, we have promises from him of (approximately) $1,000,000,000,000.00 in new spending
I don't know how the math can work. You already have US companies bearing one of the highest tax rates in the world and they are the bad guys. How will adding additional financial burden to them increase jobs? I would move to a more "business friendly" country. The problem with our "system" is the Barney Franks oversee the same people and companies that give them(and Dodd, Obama and others) "campaign contributions". Adding more regulation just increases the payments. When the Government started "demanding" companies give more loans to the people who could not afford them, the end was coming soon.
Originally Posted by meese
But the RNC is still spreading fear and lies, trying desperately to sway the sheeple back to their side. Desperation really does smell kinda funny, doesn't it. Sigh.
Fear of a candidate that started his Presidential exploration less than 200 days into his first term as a Senator, you bet. Fear of a candidate that is a "Superstar" to the media, "untouchable" and cannot be asked any tough questions, you bet, fear of a candidate that has all his college teaching, state senate, college transcripts sealed, you bet, fear of a Chicago Politician who has no record and questionable advisiors, you bet!
As for the "Lies", both sides are guilty. There are many misleading statements both ways. Try to stomach MSNBC some night if you really want to see bias and lies!
The treatment of Sarah Palin is unconsciousable. Whatever your opinion of her "fitness of duty" the Lib Media (and actors and other Hippies
) were just plain NASTY. I can only imagine how "y-all" would react to the same treatment of Hillary, Pelosi or the like. I can only think of her kids at the rallies with the supporters of your candidate using the "C word" and putting it on Tee-Shirts, WHERE IS THE LIBERAL OUTRAGE??
With all the secrecy in the Obama Campaign, the rubber stamping of his legitimacy and the unregulated $$$ coming to him (from where??) and his NEVER working with Republicans on ANY legislation during his, albeit very short, career can only leave this country more divided than together.
I can only imagine the "Rodney King Like" response of the population if McCain actually pulls this out.
God save us (either way).
By the way, who you voting for or are you still undecided