Red Rock Rendezvous - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Jun 9th, 2008, 7:21 am Thread Starter

Red Rock Rendezvous

There is still time! Planning on coming out to Utah for the CCR? In a couple of weeks come take a 'sneak' peek at what southern Utah has to offer, then come back in later in the year for the northern experience!

http://www.beehivebeemers.org/Word_P...r_RRR_Appl.pdf

Dave Frederick
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Clinton UT
'05 Light Yellow Metallic LT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'05 Monochromatic Mulberry Red Triumph Rocket III

'12 Triple Black R1200GSA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Jun 9th, 2008, 10:45 pm

Re: Red Rock Rendezvous

The wife and I are currently on an extended "ride-about" exploring southern Colorado. It is our intention to head into Utah in the near future and we hope to make the shindig in Panguich. Our haphazard schedule prevents from pre-registering but we're looking forward to being there.

Jim
'06LT - Magnesium Black Graphite (light black)

post #3 of 4 Old Jun 16th, 2008, 11:40 am Thread Starter

Hi Jim,
Great to hear ... my schedule has changed such that I'll be there later on Friday ... we'll look you up!

Dave Frederick

Clinton UT
'05 Light Yellow Metallic LT

'05 Monochromatic Mulberry Red Triumph Rocket III

'12 Triple Black R1200GSA

post #4 of 4 Old Jun 16th, 2008, 1:20 pm

Hello Friends,

I'll be there on my new (to me) K12LT. I bought the LT May 8 and I've already put 7,000 miles (yes, 7,000) on it. It's a great ride. My previous BMW was an R100RTC. HUGE difference in ride and I'm really happy with it.

My brother Andy is in charge of the Poker Run this year and he tells me it'll be a great route. He has been Rally Master before and was past president of the Beehive Beemers. We'll be there Thursday but I'm heading down to ride around the area a couple days before the rally. I hope to camp at Calf Creek and lazily ride Hwys 12 and 14 before the weekend.

See you there. I'll be on the blue K12LT and hiding in the little green tent.

Ride Safe,
Ken Sager
SLC, UT

<--- add me as a friend!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in