Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 5:59 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MikeERideWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Murphy, NC, USA
Posts: 793
Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Anyone know of a good traffic lawyer in Memphis?

I was visiting the Friday before Memorial Day and was lucky enough to score a ticket for 60 in a 55 on I-240.

I am guilty, as we all travel five over.
I hold a Class A CDL and have a clean record and would like to keep it that way.
I don't mind the fine, I just don't want the ticket to show up on my license.

Thanks.

Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it over?
MikeERideWNC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 6:12 pm
Senior Member
 
Bobnoxous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 783
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

60 in a 55? They must be hard up for money. Maybe they couldn't catch anyone doing more than 65. Good luck.

When a government takes over a people’s economic life it becomes absolute, and when it has become absolute it destroys the arts, the minds, the liberties and the meaning of the people it governs.
- Maxwell Anderson

Bob
2007 K1200GT
Bobnoxous is offline  
post #3 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 6:15 pm
Senior Member
 
JPSpen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Jones, OK, USA
Posts: 3,525
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Normally, At least in Oklahoma a ticket for less than 10 over does not show up on your record..

It's all about the money..Surely you could look this up. Normally the officer tells you at the time. "Now this won't go on your record or against your insurance".

John

Live and direct from the new earthquake capitol of the U.S. Jones, Oklahoma
08 Can-Am Spyder (Miss Lindy's)
03 R1200CLC Capri Blue "Flipper"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

01 R1100RT Glacier Blue "Lucky"
91 R100GS "It'sNotAMoneyPit"
The voices in my head may not be real, But they have some good ideas!


"I like the wind in my face and Boobies on my back. No, Wait, I got that backwards"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JPSpen is offline  
 
post #4 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 6:43 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MikeERideWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Murphy, NC, USA
Posts: 793
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

The officer couldn't tell me anything.
He said I had to call one of the six ticket offices on the back of the ticket...
I often work in Memphis and will be back in the next couple weeks.
I just want this to go away. I think a lawyer will make it disappear faster than I can.

Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it over?
MikeERideWNC is offline  
post #5 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 7:42 pm
Senior Member
 
joegottberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mooresville, NC, USA
Posts: 1,191
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

DANG MIKE ! ! !

I can't even imagine ANY leo pulling someone over for +5, let alone give a ticket.

There wasn't more to the story?? A trail of sparks? One finger salute?? Something?

They take the CDL very serious. I'd hate to think there was more serious backlash due to 5 over.

I believe the BMW speedo has a documented 5 over error, mine does at least. Maybe your Liar (Lawyer) can work that angle.

I feel your pain.

Good Luck

2005 KLT "Old Blue"

Bruno the "Bugg"


Democracy will only exist until 51% of the population believes they can live off the other 49% .
joegottberg is offline  
post #6 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 7:45 pm
Jim
Slow Old Guy
 
Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Idyllwild, CA, USA
Posts: 2,012
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSpen
Normally, At least in Oklahoma a ticket for less than 10 over does not show up on your record..

It's all about the money..Surely you could look this up. Normally the officer tells you at the time. "Now this won't go on your record or against your insurance".

John
Careful with that one. Had a LEO in Nevada tell me that since he was only writing me for 19 over it wouldn't show on my Calif. record. I believed him, paid the fine and forgot about it. My insurance went up for three years due to the fact that it did transfer over to California. I deserved the ticket, just wish I would have checked on the reciprocal thing.

Jim Anderson
Idyllwild, CA
'04 Ural Tourist
'08 Tiger
Jim is offline  
post #7 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 8:29 pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 14,434
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeERideWNC
Anyone know of a good traffic lawyer in Memphis?

I was visiting the Friday before Memorial Day and was lucky enough to score a ticket for 60 in a 55 on I-240.

I am guilty, as we all travel five over.
I hold a Class A CDL and have a clean record and would like to keep it that way.
I don't mind the fine, I just don't want the ticket to show up on my license.

Thanks.
Don't know how this would work on your CDL, butt could you take a defensive driving class; pay the fine under the deferred adjudication feature of the court, and be done. I did that here in Tejas and it didn't show up on my record nor wuz the insurance company involved. Just an idea, unless it's not an option in TN or the CDL prohibits it.
Dick is offline  
post #8 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 8:34 pm
Senior Member
 
sheldan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: kings mountain, NC, usa
Posts: 2,099
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Call the District Attorney's office in Tenn, they should be able to help you out for $200 or so.
sheldan2 is offline  
post #9 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 8:37 pm
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
 
katnapinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kyle, Texas, USA
Posts: 8,597
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick
Don't know how this would work on your CDL, butt could you take a defensive driving class; pay the fine under the deferred adjudication feature of the court, and be done. I did that here in Tejas and it didn't show up on my record nor wuz the insurance company involved. Just an idea, unless it's not an option in TN or the CDL prohibits it.
Dick with a CDL you CAN NOT take defensive driving. Don't ask how I know.

Stevie Shreeve
katnapinn is offline  
post #10 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 8:45 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MikeERideWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Murphy, NC, USA
Posts: 793
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

I don't use my CDL.
I wasn't on a bike.

Apparently, Memphis was running a zero tolerance crap over the weekend.
I topped a hill and there he was. I was alone and a very easy target.

I talked to local people who know of drivers getting three over.
It is all about money. God knows TN needs it. Memphis is the laziest city in the US.

I don't mind giving them a donation.
I just want the tictet to go away.

Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it over?
MikeERideWNC is offline  
post #11 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 8:56 pm
Bouncer
 
eljeffe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Allen, TX, USA
Posts: 9,315
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Did you try google?

First hit for "speeding ticket tennessee"

https://www.tixnix.com/


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

__________________
El Jeffe
Plano, TX
'06 K1200GT Crystal Grey
'04 Sprint RS Caspian Blue

__________________

"I am hoping for an asteroid impact to put all this climate change nonsense to bed."
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eljeffe is offline  
post #12 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 8:59 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MikeERideWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Murphy, NC, USA
Posts: 793
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

I saw that...

That is why I posted up.
I am hoping to find a reputable lawyer.

Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it over?
MikeERideWNC is offline  
post #13 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 9:13 pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Stevens, WA, USA
Posts: 2,651
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Mike I can't help you with your ticket. And I know its not about the money(for you) I am dying to know how much is the cost of communism for 5mph over in TN?

Brian Ley
WA State of mindless sheep
USA where everything is illegal
2007 K1200GT
2010 650GS
2000 k1200LT Sold but not forgotten
BMWOA 119892
sanjaun2 is offline  
post #14 of 47 Old May 27th, 2008, 9:20 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MikeERideWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Murphy, NC, USA
Posts: 793
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

I'll post up when I find out.

I firure, 150. court cost and 10. fine.
TN is odd. I haven't gotten a ticket since 2001 and it was in TN, also.
It was 127. court cost and 10. fine. All points and ticket withheld. Judges Sec. took care of everything.

Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it over?
MikeERideWNC is offline  
post #15 of 47 Old May 28th, 2008, 12:53 am
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norcross, GA, USA
Posts: 30
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Hi, Mike.

TN must be pretty desperate--ie BROKE--to be ticketing for 5 over. I always thought they let the first 5 or so slide for calibration variations on the radar.

It almost sounds like that side of Tennesse has taken to cracking down on bikers the way they have over the on the Dragon.

If so, big mistake. At some point, these states--with even the slightest inclination toward tourism--are going to figure out that MCing is not a poor man's sport. And we can vote with our dollars just as easily as motorists.

---------
James
JG3GA is offline  
post #16 of 47 Old May 28th, 2008, 6:22 am
Senior Member
 
rab1967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: On top of a Mountain, Clarke Co Virginia
Posts: 524
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG3GA
Hi, Mike.

TN must be pretty desperate--ie BROKE--to be ticketing for 5 over. I always thought they let the first 5 or so slide for calibration variations on the radar.

It almost sounds like that side of Tennesse has taken to cracking down on bikers the way they have over the on the Dragon.

If so, big mistake. At some point, these states--with even the slightest inclination toward tourism--are going to figure out that MCing is not a poor man's sport. And we can vote with our dollars just as easily as motorists.

---------
James
I don't know how it is in TN, but in VA the RADARs have to be checked at the beginning and end of shift. They have to be +/- 1 mph or they are considered out of calibration. The equipment to check the RADAR's is check every 6 months. In my area we normally give about 9 over. At 10 you're considered a valid target. Below that then the ticket would have feathers on it.

Bob Brendel
05 LT, Light Metallic Yellow
99 LT, Totaled 3/09
97 HD Former Work Bike
88 GL1500
84 GL1200
S3 400 Kaw, too long ago to remember the year
175 Yamaha even longer

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night

Only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

George Orwell
rab1967 is offline  
post #17 of 47 Old May 28th, 2008, 7:17 am Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MikeERideWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Murphy, NC, USA
Posts: 793
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

One word:

Laser!

Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it over?
MikeERideWNC is offline  
post #18 of 47 Old May 29th, 2008, 9:44 pm
Senior Member
 
gunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Kings Mountain, NC, USA
Posts: 3,089
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeERideWNC
I saw that...

That is why I posted up.
I am hoping to find a reputable lawyer.
Reputable lawyer?

Now that's funny.

B D R
gunny is offline  
post #19 of 47 Old May 30th, 2008, 8:44 pm
Senior Member
 
motorman587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: , FL, USA
Posts: 2,910
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeERideWNC
Anyone know of a good traffic lawyer in Memphis?

I was visiting the Friday before Memorial Day and was lucky enough to score a ticket for 60 in a 55 on I-240.

I am guilty, as we all travel five over.
I hold a Class A CDL and have a clean record and would like to keep it that way.
I don't mind the fine, I just don't want the ticket to show up on my license.

Thanks.
Just pay the darn thing so these post go away...................I did....

John
Florida
2004 BMW R1150R Black
Contact me 4 motor training 1&1
Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction (Contact me)
motorman587 is offline  
post #20 of 47 Old May 30th, 2008, 8:49 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MikeERideWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Murphy, NC, USA
Posts: 793
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

The fine is 24.00.
Lawyer is 75.00.
Court costs ? ? ? ?

I have a clean Class A CDL and I want to keep it that way or I would pay it.

Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it over?
MikeERideWNC is offline  
post #21 of 47 Old May 30th, 2008, 9:29 pm
Senior Member
 
nelson61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Tracy, CA, USA
Posts: 1,200
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Just pay the damn fine. Why make it a big deal? u got busted.

Nelson
99 K1200LT
nelson61 is offline  
post #22 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 12:54 am
Senior Member
 
wrmoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Glasco, Ks, USA
Posts: 929
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

As a former State Trooper we wouldn't write unless your 10 over...anything under that does not go on your record. In Kansas you can pay a Diversion fee...sort of a probation for speeders. Five over...from my stand point is just asking for a bad stop.

Wade
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


99 K-1200LT
82 Yamaha Virago (Girl of my youth)

"No one knows as much as all of us do." --General George Patton



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wrmoss is offline  
post #23 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 6:18 am Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MikeERideWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Murphy, NC, USA
Posts: 793
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson61
Just pay the damn fine. Why make it a big deal? u got busted.

I'm guessing that you like paying additional insurance costs?

Not to mention the points calculation is different with a CDL compared to a regular drivers license.

The state regulation is that my insurance will go up 25% for this one infraction.
25% may not sound like much to you in CA, with your car and bike that you insure, I have three cars and four bikes. That is a lot of money.

Besides, it is our duty to tie up the court system with stupid crap.
These police should be out fighting crime.
God knows there is enough crime in Memphis!

Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it over?
MikeERideWNC is offline  
post #24 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 7:02 am
Senior Member
 
motorman587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: , FL, USA
Posts: 2,910
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeERideWNC
I'm guessing that you like paying additional insurance costs?

Not to mention the points calculation is different with a CDL compared to a regular drivers license.

The state regulation is that my insurance will go up 25% for this one infraction.
25% may not sound like much to you in CA, with your car and bike that you insure, I have three cars and four bikes. That is a lot of money.

Besides, it is our duty to tie up the court system with stupid crap.
These police should be out fighting crime.
God knows there is enough crime in Memphis!
Point one, don't speed...............
Point two, I am fighting crime, I got more medals on my chest than a regular patrol officer..........
Point three, thank you for the over time and it is your tax money paying the over time..........
Point four, I did not cry this much when I got my speeding ticket last June............

John
Florida
2004 BMW R1150R Black
Contact me 4 motor training 1&1
Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction (Contact me)
motorman587 is offline  
post #25 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 7:17 am
Senior Member
 
DanDiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Posts: 4,830
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Mike, I don't know if this is old news, but as you are from NC and my sister lives in the state, she seems to get performance awards on a regular basis and has an attorney friend who always seems to get the tickets thrown out. Check around with the locals lawyers and if you still need a name, I can get it for you. Local NC attorney might know who to contact in TNN for you. I don't think many attorneys pay for speeding tickets. None that I know! Let a local take care of it.

Dano
Tampa, Fl.

12 K1600 GTL
02 K1200 LT (gone but not forgotten)
DanDiver is offline  
post #26 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 8:40 am
Senior Member
 
MaverickAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NW Arkansas, , USA
Posts: 249
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Mike,

Just call any attorney in that area and have then call the DA or city attorney and ask them to take it under advisement for 6 months or a year. This just means you have to behave for that period of time or it will go on your record. (That's assuming anything <10 mph can go on your record.) In Arkansas its a law nothing under 9mph can go on your record.

Hope this helps.

Donald
NW Arkansas
01001101010000110101001101000101
010000110100010101001000
0100001101001001010100110101001101010000
2006 K1200LT Blackish sorta kinda
BMWMOA #124197
AMA #925041


The difference between committed and involved is like a ham and egg breakfast, the chicken was involved...the pig was committed!
MaverickAR is offline  
post #27 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 11:57 am
Senior Member
 
Lopaca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pasadena, CA, USA
Posts: 412
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeERideWNC
Besides, it is our duty to tie up the court system with stupid crap. These police should be out fighting crime.
I will assume you are joking.

Thanks to our law makers, the courts really do not need any help in being tied up.

The police are fighting crime and protecting the public (no I am not LE).

I understand your frustration, we all do, but, generally you will see things like this in a particular area due to prior accidents or complaints from citizens about a particular traffic area. Chances are there is more to the LE issuing for this than we know.

Take a moment, breath deep, realize that you will probably be able to get a way around having it impact your CDL, and then the next time you do see a LEO, thank him or her for the job they are trying so hard to do.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence
<center>
Lopaca is offline  
post #28 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 12:55 pm
Senior Member
 
gunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Kings Mountain, NC, USA
Posts: 3,089
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Mike:

Sometimes cops are butt heads, like the rest of sometimes are too.

I've gotten tickets I didn't deserve, even had a cop try to write me recently for speeding when I wasn't, Radar detector went off and I looked at my GPS, saw I was at the speed limit. Cop pulled me over and informed me I was speeding and he was going to cite me. Asked him to call his supervisor to the scene and we all talked for a while. I did not get a ticket after the supervisor and I had a talk.

Just get you a liar, I mean lawyer and pay him to make it go away. Once you get that piece of paper, you are going to have to pay someone. Pay the lawyer once and it's all over with. Pay the ticket and you'll be paying insurance for a while.

Cop must have been having a bad day to write anyone for 5 over. Here the cops all drive at least 10 over, unless they are responding to a hot donut sign sighting, then they really fly.

B D R
gunny is offline  
post #29 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 2:01 pm
Senior Member
 
DanDiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Posts: 4,830
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny
Mike:

Sometimes cops are butt heads, like the rest of sometimes are too.

I've gotten tickets I didn't deserve, even had a cop try to write me recently for speeding when I wasn't, Radar detector went off and I looked at my GPS, saw I was at the speed limit. Cop pulled me over and informed me I was speeding and he was going to cite me. Asked him to call his supervisor to the scene and we all talked for a while. I did not get a ticket after the supervisor and I had a talk.

Just get you a liar, I mean lawyer and pay him to make it go away. Once you get that piece of paper, you are going to have to pay someone. Pay the lawyer once and it's all over with. Pay the ticket and you'll be paying insurance for a while.

Cop must have been having a bad day to write anyone for 5 over. Here the cops all drive at least 10 over, unless they are responding to a hot donut sign sighting, then they really fly.

"Here the cops all drive at least 10 over,"

See that all the time around Tampa and got to thinking that if they drove the speed limit, traffic would be all backed up as the elderly ( I know I'm close) around he will not pass an officer, no matter how slow he is driving. I hate to get passed so often by officers speeding, but know if they slowed down, we would have massive traffic jams and it is bad enough right now....

Dano
Tampa, Fl.

12 K1600 GTL
02 K1200 LT (gone but not forgotten)
DanDiver is offline  
post #30 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 2:06 pm
Senior Member
 
motorman587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: , FL, USA
Posts: 2,910
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny
Cop must have been having a bad day to write anyone for 5 over. Here the cops all drive at least 10 over, unless they are responding to a hot donut sign sighting, then they really fly.


That crap pisses me off,.......... We are the cops of the 2000 and we will run lights and siren for a bagel...............

John
Florida
2004 BMW R1150R Black
Contact me 4 motor training 1&1
Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction (Contact me)
motorman587 is offline  
post #31 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 2:15 pm
Senior Member
 
motorman587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: , FL, USA
Posts: 2,910
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandiver
"Here the cops all drive at least 10 over,"

See that all the time around Tampa and got to thinking that if they drove the speed limit, traffic would be all backed up as the elderly ( I know I'm close) around he will not pass an officer, no matter how slow he is driving. I hate to get passed so often by officers speeding, but know if they slowed down, we would have massive traffic jams and it is bad enough right now....
You know in Florida an officer can not write 5 over, just a warning. He can stop you. This does not apply in a school zone or construction zone.
FS 318.18
3)(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, $60 for all moving violations not requiring a mandatory appearance.

(b) For moving violations involving unlawful speed, the fines are as follows:


For speed exceeding the limit by:

Fine:



1-5 m.p.h ............ Warning

6-9 m.p.h ............ $25

10-14 m.p.h ............ $100

15-19 m.p.h ............ $125

20-29 m.p.h ............ $150

30 m.p.h. and above ............ $250

Also your county will add on their fees, so each county may have a higher fine, ie my county 15 over will cost you $188.50.

John
Florida
2004 BMW R1150R Black
Contact me 4 motor training 1&1
Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction (Contact me)
motorman587 is offline  
post #32 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 4:07 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MikeERideWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Murphy, NC, USA
Posts: 793
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

As for crying? I haven't cried, yet. I got a ticket and posted up for a lawyer. Don't read between the lines.
There are enough true cry babies on this forum without people pointing fingers.

When I lived in Florida, I never worried about points or insurance points.
Here in NC the rules are a little more strange, it could be the lack of chlorine in the gene pool.

Bottom line, I am trying to save some money. If I spend a couple hundred getting out of a ticket, it will save me thousands over the next three years.

Here is NC stance on tickets in or out of state tickets:

*5 Points
Passing a stopped school bus.
**4 Points
Reckless driving (Misdemeanor)
Hit and run, property damage only (Misdemeanor) (If personal injury = Felony)
Following too closely
Driving on wrong side of road
Illegal passing
***3 Points
Running through a stop sign
Speeding in excess of 55 miles per hour
Failing to yield right-of-way
Running through red light
No driver's license or license expired more than one year
Failure to stop for siren
Driving through safety zone
No liability insurance
Failure to report accident where such report is required
Speeding in a school zone in excess of the posted school zone speed limit
****3 Points
All other moving violations
" Failure to properly restrain a child in a restraint or seat belt
*****1 Point
Littering (G.S. ¤14-399) involving use of motor vehicle
******0 Points
Seat Beat Violation
Improper Equipment/plates/registration/muffler/inspection sticker display




Here are insurance rates:

*12 Points
Manslaughter (or negligent homicide) resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle. (felony)
Prearranged highway racing or knowingly lending a motor vehicle to be used in a prearranged race. (Felony)
Failure to stop and render aid when involved in an accident resulting in bodily injury or death (hit-and-run driving) (Felony)
Impaired driving, including driving a vehicle while under the influence of an impairing substance; driving a vehicle with an alcohol concentration of 0.08% or more; and driving a commercial vehicle with an alcohol concentration of 0.04% or more (a revocation pursuant to G.S. ¤20-16.5 is not a conviction). (Misdemeanor)
Transportation of intoxicating liquors for the purpose of sale. (Misdemeanor)
*10 Points
Highway racing (not prearranged) or knowingly lending a motor vehicle to be used in the race.
Speeding to Elude
*8 Points
Operating a motor vehicle during a period of revocation or suspension of either the driver's license or vehicle registration. (Misdemeanor)
*4 Points
Failure to stop and report when involved in a motor vehicle accident resulting in property damage only (hit-and-run). (Misdemeanor)
Reckless driving. (Misdemeanor)
Passing a stopped school bus.
Speeding in excess of 75 miles per hour (mph) when posted limit is less that 70 mph. (Misdemeanor)
Speeding in excess of 80 mph when limit is 70 mph or greater
Driving by a person under 21 after consuming alcohol or drugs
*3 Points 3-4-2005
Each at-fault accident that results in bodily injury (in excess of $ 1800.00) or death or total property damage (including the insured's property) of $ 3000.00 or more
*2 Points
Illegal passing
Speeding more than 10 mph over the limit, if total speed was in excess of 55 mph but less than 76 mph.
Speeding 10 miles or less in excess of limit in speed zone of 55 or greater*
Following too closely.
Driving on the wrong side of the road.
Each at-fault accident that results in total damage to all property which is in excess of $1 ,800.00 but less than $ 3000.00 3-4-2005
*1 Point
Speeding 10 mph or less in excess of a speed limit of less than 55 mph*
Any other moving violation.
Each at-fault accident that results in total damage of $ 1,800.00 or less * 3-4-2005


Now look how the points will effect the rates:

Insurance Surcharge Table

One 25%
Two 45%
Three 65%
Four 90%
Five 120%
Six 150%
Seven 180%
Eight 220%
Nine 260%
Ten 300%
Eleven 350%
Twelve 400%



Not funny anymore, is it?

Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it over?
MikeERideWNC is offline  
post #33 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 4:59 pm
Senior Member
 
nelson61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Tracy, CA, USA
Posts: 1,200
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeERideWNC
As for crying? I haven't cried, yet. I got a ticket and posted up for a lawyer. Don't read between the lines.
There are enough true cry babies on this forum without people pointing fingers.

When I lived in Florida, I never worried about points or insurance points.
Here in NC the rules are a little more strange, it could be the lack of chlorine in the gene pool.

Bottom line, I am trying to save some money. If I spend a couple hundred getting out of a ticket, it will save me thousands over the next three years.

Here is NC stance on tickets in or out of state tickets:

*5 Points
Passing a stopped school bus.
**4 Points
Reckless driving (Misdemeanor)
Hit and run, property damage only (Misdemeanor) (If personal injury = Felony)
Following too closely
Driving on wrong side of road
Illegal passing
***3 Points
Running through a stop sign
Speeding in excess of 55 miles per hour
Failing to yield right-of-way
Running through red light
No driver's license or license expired more than one year
Failure to stop for siren
Driving through safety zone
No liability insurance
Failure to report accident where such report is required
Speeding in a school zone in excess of the posted school zone speed limit
****3 Points
All other moving violations
" Failure to properly restrain a child in a restraint or seat belt
*****1 Point
Littering (G.S. ¤14-399) involving use of motor vehicle
******0 Points
Seat Beat Violation
Improper Equipment/plates/registration/muffler/inspection sticker display




Here are insurance rates:

*12 Points
Manslaughter (or negligent homicide) resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle. (felony)
Prearranged highway racing or knowingly lending a motor vehicle to be used in a prearranged race. (Felony)
Failure to stop and render aid when involved in an accident resulting in bodily injury or death (hit-and-run driving) (Felony)
Impaired driving, including driving a vehicle while under the influence of an impairing substance; driving a vehicle with an alcohol concentration of 0.08% or more; and driving a commercial vehicle with an alcohol concentration of 0.04% or more (a revocation pursuant to G.S. ¤20-16.5 is not a conviction). (Misdemeanor)
Transportation of intoxicating liquors for the purpose of sale. (Misdemeanor)
*10 Points
Highway racing (not prearranged) or knowingly lending a motor vehicle to be used in the race.
Speeding to Elude
*8 Points
Operating a motor vehicle during a period of revocation or suspension of either the driver's license or vehicle registration. (Misdemeanor)
*4 Points
Failure to stop and report when involved in a motor vehicle accident resulting in property damage only (hit-and-run). (Misdemeanor)
Reckless driving. (Misdemeanor)
Passing a stopped school bus.
Speeding in excess of 75 miles per hour (mph) when posted limit is less that 70 mph. (Misdemeanor)
Speeding in excess of 80 mph when limit is 70 mph or greater
Driving by a person under 21 after consuming alcohol or drugs
*3 Points 3-4-2005
Each at-fault accident that results in bodily injury (in excess of $ 1800.00) or death or total property damage (including the insured's property) of $ 3000.00 or more
*2 Points
Illegal passing
Speeding more than 10 mph over the limit, if total speed was in excess of 55 mph but less than 76 mph.
Speeding 10 miles or less in excess of limit in speed zone of 55 or greater*
Following too closely.
Driving on the wrong side of the road.
Each at-fault accident that results in total damage to all property which is in excess of $1 ,800.00 but less than $ 3000.00 3-4-2005
*1 Point
Speeding 10 mph or less in excess of a speed limit of less than 55 mph*
Any other moving violation.
Each at-fault accident that results in total damage of $ 1,800.00 or less * 3-4-2005


Now look how the points will effect the rates:

Insurance Surcharge Table

One 25%
Two 45%
Three 65%
Four 90%
Five 120%
Six 150%
Seven 180%
Eight 220%
Nine 260%
Ten 300%
Eleven 350%
Twelve 400%



Not funny anymore, is it?
Damn....Move !!!!!!

Nelson
99 K1200LT
nelson61 is offline  
post #34 of 47 Old May 31st, 2008, 5:19 pm
Senior Member
 
motorman587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: , FL, USA
Posts: 2,910
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Mike,
Being in the system here in Florida and do not how it works in NC, but lawyers in my neck of the woods is a waste of time. Reason, all the lawyers walk up to the Judge and enter a "no contest" plea, which you and I can do. If the lawyer knows the officer he will not even look a the log.......like me. They will out of niceness ask if it is ok for the "no contest" plea. The Judge will even ask if it is ok from the issuing officer. 99.9% officer, like myself will careless, but there is that .01% that will pipe up, but most of time that does not effect anything. This will only work if you have very clean record. BTW for the record, did not think you were crying. Getting tickets suck..............wait I write them, I am confused .

John
Florida
2004 BMW R1150R Black
Contact me 4 motor training 1&1
Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction (Contact me)
motorman587 is offline  
post #35 of 47 Old Jun 1st, 2008, 1:03 pm
THE Democracy Doctor
 
jayjacobson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: We LOVE illegals and Socialists, Sunny, Southern Kommyfornia,
Posts: 5,694
Chicken Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeERideWNC
....a ticket for 60 in a 55....
Two words, Mike: CHICKEN SHIT!

Granted, there might be a lot of inbreeding going on, BUT I cannot believe you were even stopped for that, much less cited! VERY slow day in podunctville?!

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Some really OLD friggin' White dude who couldn't have possibly known what he was talking about!) WARNING: Official HATE speech!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jayjacobson is offline  
post #36 of 47 Old Jun 1st, 2008, 1:40 pm
Senior Member
 
JATownsend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI, USA
Posts: 1,134
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorman587
Getting tickets suck..............wait I write them, I am confused .
John, sometimes it's BEST to stop posting early... You last post my NEVER go away, unlike most tickets!!

J. Averill Townsend
Bloomfield Hills, MI


IBA# 24374

2002 K1200LTC - Silver
1978 R100/7 - Very, very Black
2004 Bushtec Quantum - Silver, of course...(SOLD)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JATownsend is offline  
post #37 of 47 Old Jun 1st, 2008, 3:10 pm
Senior Member
 
motorman587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: , FL, USA
Posts: 2,910
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JATownsend
John, sometimes it's BEST to stop posting early... You last post my NEVER go away, unlike most tickets!!
Seriously I got ticket last year...................
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02876.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	18139  

John
Florida
2004 BMW R1150R Black
Contact me 4 motor training 1&1
Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction (Contact me)
motorman587 is offline  
post #38 of 47 Old Jun 1st, 2008, 5:35 pm
THE Democracy Doctor
 
jayjacobson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: We LOVE illegals and Socialists, Sunny, Southern Kommyfornia,
Posts: 5,694
Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorman587
Seriously I got ticket last year...................
John, what outrageous speed got you your "performance award?"

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Some really OLD friggin' White dude who couldn't have possibly known what he was talking about!) WARNING: Official HATE speech!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jayjacobson is offline  
post #39 of 47 Old Jun 1st, 2008, 6:16 pm
Senior Member
 
DanDiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Posts: 4,830
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorman587
Seriously I got ticket last year...................
John, What, no professional courtesy? You must have been going really fast? Do you use a radar detector?

Dano
Tampa, Fl.

12 K1600 GTL
02 K1200 LT (gone but not forgotten)
DanDiver is offline  
post #40 of 47 Old Jun 1st, 2008, 6:41 pm
Senior Member
 
motorman587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: , FL, USA
Posts: 2,910
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandiver
John, What, no professional courtesy? You must have been going really fast? Do you use a radar detector?

No radar detector, did tell the LEO I was LEO and if he could cut me a break, he told me that here in Nebraska we treat everyone the same. I was doing 94 in a 65 and paid a $240............ I was wrong and paid the fine. The worst was the wife and per my policy had to call my boss, who else got to that??, tell their employer that they got a speeding ticket??........

John
Florida
2004 BMW R1150R Black
Contact me 4 motor training 1&1
Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction (Contact me)
motorman587 is offline  
post #41 of 47 Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:23 am
THE Democracy Doctor
 
jayjacobson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: We LOVE illegals and Socialists, Sunny, Southern Kommyfornia,
Posts: 5,694
Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorman587
....he told me that here in Nebraska we treat everyone the same....
Absolutely! The next time officer equality is in your neck of the woods you will prove him right!

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Some really OLD friggin' White dude who couldn't have possibly known what he was talking about!) WARNING: Official HATE speech!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jayjacobson is offline  
post #42 of 47 Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 6:45 am
Senior Member
 
DanDiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Posts: 4,830
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorman587
No radar detector, did tell the LEO I was LEO and if he could cut me a break, he told me that here in Nebraska we treat everyone the same. I was doing 94 in a 65 and paid a $240............ I was wrong and paid the fine. The worst was the wife and per my policy had to call my boss, who else got to that??, tell their employer that they got a speeding ticket??........
Ouch!

I guess I must be going through some sort of life change cause I rarely ride more than 5 MPH over the speed limit around town and generally find that at the speed limit, I rarely have to hit the breaks or slow down for traffic, most drivers are in more of a hurry and I meet up with them in a few miles or the next light/intersection. Too many people race to the next light only to have to hit the brakes. Looking far ahead seems to make it a smoother ride.

On the interstate, I do enjoy the speed, short bursts with no traffic, but find it more relaxing to stay around the speed limit, let everyone pass and as an example on frequent rides to Naples, around 200 miles, it takes a little longer, but I'm so much more relaxed at a slower speed and it only adds about 10 to 15 minutes to the ride.

Dano
Tampa, Fl.

12 K1600 GTL
02 K1200 LT (gone but not forgotten)
DanDiver is offline  
post #43 of 47 Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 1:00 pm
Senior Member
 
motorman587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: , FL, USA
Posts: 2,910
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

I am not a speeder either and on this trip was and this road, which was in the middle of no where Nebraska. I never understood what people meant when they said the west is wide open. I had not seen a car in about 1/2 hour or so.....................so I got nailed. I also have gotten a ticket in Georgia before, will I was a rookie.........

John
Florida
2004 BMW R1150R Black
Contact me 4 motor training 1&1
Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction (Contact me)
motorman587 is offline  
post #44 of 47 Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 3:57 pm
Senior Member
 
shadowofshoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: hilliard, ohio, USA
Posts: 609
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeERideWNC
As for crying? I haven't cried, yet. I got a ticket and posted up for a lawyer. Don't read between the lines.
There are enough true cry babies on this forum without people pointing fingers.

When I lived in Florida, I never worried about points or insurance points.
Here in NC the rules are a little more strange, it could be the lack of chlorine in the gene pool.

Bottom line, I am trying to save some money. If I spend a couple hundred getting out of a ticket, it will save me thousands over the next three years.

Here is NC stance on tickets in or out of state tickets:

*5 Points
Passing a stopped school bus.
**4 Points
Reckless driving (Misdemeanor)
Hit and run, property damage only (Misdemeanor) (If personal injury = Felony)
Following too closely
Driving on wrong side of road
Illegal passing
***3 Points
Running through a stop sign
Speeding in excess of 55 miles per hour
Failing to yield right-of-way
Running through red light
No driver's license or license expired more than one year
Failure to stop for siren
Driving through safety zone
No liability insurance
Failure to report accident where such report is required
Speeding in a school zone in excess of the posted school zone speed limit
****3 Points
All other moving violations
" Failure to properly restrain a child in a restraint or seat belt
*****1 Point
Littering (G.S. ¤14-399) involving use of motor vehicle
******0 Points
Seat Beat Violation
Improper Equipment/plates/registration/muffler/inspection sticker display




Here are insurance rates:

*12 Points
Manslaughter (or negligent homicide) resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle. (felony)
Prearranged highway racing or knowingly lending a motor vehicle to be used in a prearranged race. (Felony)
Failure to stop and render aid when involved in an accident resulting in bodily injury or death (hit-and-run driving) (Felony)
Impaired driving, including driving a vehicle while under the influence of an impairing substance; driving a vehicle with an alcohol concentration of 0.08% or more; and driving a commercial vehicle with an alcohol concentration of 0.04% or more (a revocation pursuant to G.S. ¤20-16.5 is not a conviction). (Misdemeanor)
Transportation of intoxicating liquors for the purpose of sale. (Misdemeanor)
*10 Points
Highway racing (not prearranged) or knowingly lending a motor vehicle to be used in the race.
Speeding to Elude
*8 Points
Operating a motor vehicle during a period of revocation or suspension of either the driver's license or vehicle registration. (Misdemeanor)
*4 Points
Failure to stop and report when involved in a motor vehicle accident resulting in property damage only (hit-and-run). (Misdemeanor)
Reckless driving. (Misdemeanor)
Passing a stopped school bus.
Speeding in excess of 75 miles per hour (mph) when posted limit is less that 70 mph. (Misdemeanor)
Speeding in excess of 80 mph when limit is 70 mph or greater
Driving by a person under 21 after consuming alcohol or drugs
*3 Points 3-4-2005
Each at-fault accident that results in bodily injury (in excess of $ 1800.00) or death or total property damage (including the insured's property) of $ 3000.00 or more
*2 Points
Illegal passing
Speeding more than 10 mph over the limit, if total speed was in excess of 55 mph but less than 76 mph.
Speeding 10 miles or less in excess of limit in speed zone of 55 or greater*
Following too closely.
Driving on the wrong side of the road.
Each at-fault accident that results in total damage to all property which is in excess of $1 ,800.00 but less than $ 3000.00 3-4-2005
*1 Point
Speeding 10 mph or less in excess of a speed limit of less than 55 mph*
Any other moving violation.
Each at-fault accident that results in total damage of $ 1,800.00 or less * 3-4-2005


Now look how the points will effect the rates:

Insurance Surcharge Table

One 25%
Two 45%
Three 65%
Four 90%
Five 120%
Six 150%
Seven 180%
Eight 220%
Nine 260%
Ten 300%
Eleven 350%
Twelve 400%



Not funny anymore, is it?

I have had great success with this model:

---Go to your court appt.
---Find the court attorney
---Show him that you have a great record
---Tell him you have a keen interest in maintaining said record & not
giving more to insurance companies (they have to pay them as well)
---Ask for a non-moving violation e.g.(excessive noise..my wife thought that one was funny on the LT)
--- And that you are more than happy to pay the fine.

This has kept my record basically spotless for some time now as the first doesn't increase the second and so on.......

Mike
shadowofshoe is offline  
post #45 of 47 Old Jul 9th, 2008, 1:44 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
MikeERideWNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Murphy, NC, USA
Posts: 793
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Follow UP:

My court Date just passed.

Memphis dismissed the ticket.
Thank God for providing me with a good lawyer.
Maybe I should start liking Memphis, more.
I sure know how to obey traffic signs there.

Kind of like Florida, when you see the sign, "Strictly Enforced", They mean it.

Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_ Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it over?
MikeERideWNC is offline  
post #46 of 47 Old Jul 9th, 2008, 3:02 pm
Senior Member
 
HERKMECH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Olive Branch, Ms, USA
Posts: 215
Re: Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

I work in Memphis and commute in from Mississippi daily. In the past couple of months I have been pulled over twice. The first time I had forgotten to plug the detector in as I move it back and forth between the car and the bike. He got me at 55 in a 45. When I pulled my license out of my wallet the LEO saw my retired military ID card and told me to have a good day. First time I ever got cut any slack. The second time I was tooling along not paying attention to my GPS and really not thinking about my speed as I was alone on a 4 lane secondary road. All of the sudden this guy comes running out of the bushes scaring the S&*t out of me until I realized it was a LEO motioning me to pull over. It was two cops on bikes shooting laser out of the bushes. I disabled the laser on my bel R65 because of the false signals from the sun plus I have been told by people in the know that all it does is let you know your about to get a ticket. I kinda wish I had it on just to have tested it. Anyway I was running 53 in a 30. Even the LEO thought 30 was ridiculous for a 4 lane. He wrote me a warning and told me he doesn't write guys up on bikes unless they are acting stupid or reckless. I guess I have had pretty good luck with the MPD and will not be mad at the guy that does eventually write me up just because of the attitude of these first two guys.

Jerry
USAF Retired
BMWOA #80289
2009 R1200GSA
1985 K100 RT-Red
2002 K1200 LTC-Silver(SOLD)
HERKMECH is offline  
post #47 of 47 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 3:15 am
THE Democracy Doctor
 
jayjacobson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: We LOVE illegals and Socialists, Sunny, Southern Kommyfornia,
Posts: 5,694
Traffic Ticket Help MEMPHIS, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeERideWNC
Follow UP:

My court Date just passed.

Memphis dismissed the ticket.
Thank God for providing me with a good lawyer.
Maybe I should start liking Memphis, more.
I sure know how to obey traffic signs there.

Kind of like Florida, when you see the sign, "Strictly Enforced", They mean it.
Congrats, Mike! I am STILL REELING over an officer actually CITING YOU for 5 over. I guess I just can't say it enough: CHICKEN SHIT!

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Some really OLD friggin' White dude who couldn't have possibly known what he was talking about!) WARNING: Official HATE speech!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jayjacobson is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rather longish, but good tips & info! vvk Bike Talk 7 Jun 19th, 2011 4:43 pm
Shoot or don't shoot. motorman587 Chit Chat 103 Feb 4th, 2008 4:17 pm
NorCal traffic ticket defense attorney? RaffyK Northern California 3 Aug 20th, 2007 11:03 am
1st Ticket bmwusmc Bike Talk 47 Jan 6th, 2007 6:58 pm
Air Traffic Control mwnahas Humor 0 Jul 26th, 2006 8:25 pm

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome