Texas polygamist pediphiles? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 10:45 am Thread Starter

Texas polygamist pediphiles?

Any thoughts on this group? Maybe Texas needs a castration law.

Don Mosley MSgt, USAF, Retired
Colorado Springs, CO
05 K1200LT, 06 F650GS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 11:25 am

Re: Texas polygamist pediphiles?

Not only Texas... children must be protected...

J.M.J...
Dcn Channing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 11:30 am Thread Starter

Didn't mean to imply only in Texas, but the group there, being in the news, has brought the trouble to light.

Colorado Springs, CO
05 K1200LT, 06 F650GS

post #4 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 11:34 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOSLEYDS
Any thoughts on this group? Maybe Texas needs a castration law.
New Prison site....Put up fences around compound. Anyone over 30,women included,stays.

dan
post #5 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 11:36 am Thread Starter

Excelent idea!

Colorado Springs, CO
05 K1200LT, 06 F650GS

post #6 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 11:41 am

yup.. agreed! Guess Utah and other states can get in line...

J.M.J...
Dcn Channing

post #7 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 1:44 pm

I must apologize to Texas, I live in Utah and the group that perpetrated this atrocity is a direct offshoot of the LDS-Mormon Church. These people have always tip-toed around the issue of marriage and sex. They are fanatic about so-called morals, e.g., nudity or explicit art or literature, but child abuse runs rampant in Utah. Oh well, we have some great riding roads and scenery. Great place to ride a motorcycle. I invite you all to visit sometime.
post #8 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 2:34 pm

Yet another case of the continued perversion of organized religion

47+ Yrs Daily Motorcycle Street riding for Therapy

2012 Victory Cross Country Tour

2007 Black Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - Sold
2007 Red Moto Guzzi Norge 1200 - Sold
2005 LT Dark Graphite - (Sold)
2005 PearlBlue FJR1300 (Sold)
3 BMW's, 8 HD baggers, 3 Goldwings & 860K + miles later
*Ridin steady since 1973

post #9 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 9:11 pm

Do you guys know something noone else does?
At this time, this looks like a massive abuse of power, and complete and utter disregard for more than a dozen Constitutionally guaranteed Civil Rights. This looks to me like nothing more than a group of people who would prefer to live according to their point of view, which is diametrically opposed to the "mainstream" American population.
The last I have heard about this, the police have yet to identify the alleged caller, they have found the man she supposedly claimed she is married to and who has impregnated her, and they have let him go. And to top that all off, the mothers of the children involved (hundreds of them for Christ's sake) are up in arms because the children are NOW being sexually abused by the authorities looking for broken hymen and the like. Talk about trauma!
I personally don't agree with this so-called "Church", or their lifestyle, but at the same time this whole situation smells like a HUGE vendetta using Gestapo style tactics in an attempt to prove anything they can in order to jail the leaders and run the rest out of Dodge.
It's terrifying to think that this has happened in The United States, and the entire country is turning a blind eye to it. If there can be an abuse of power on this scale without any proof of wrong-doing, there is not one of us who can ever feel safe at night sleeping in our own beds.

R1200GSA Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to Alaska I go!
(Down to ONE BIKE - ARGH!)
post #10 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 9:42 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC1
At this time, this looks like a massive abuse of power, and complete and utter disregard for more than a dozen Constitutionally guaranteed Civil Rights. This looks to me like nothing more than a group of people who would prefer to live according to their point of view, which is diametrically opposed to the "mainstream" American population.
The last I have heard about this, the police have yet to identify the alleged caller, they have found the man she supposedly claimed she is married to and who has impregnated her, and they have let him go. And to top that all off, the mothers of the children involved (hundreds of them for Christ's sake) are up in arms because the children are NOW being sexually abused by the authorities looking for broken hymen and the like. Talk about trauma!
I personally don't agree with this so-called "Church", or their lifestyle, but at the same time this whole situation smells like a HUGE vendetta using Gestapo style tactics in an attempt to prove anything they can in order to jail the leaders and run the rest out of Dodge.
It's terrifying to think that this has happened in The United States, and the entire country is turning a blind eye to it. If there can be an abuse of power on this scale without any proof of wrong-doing, there is not one of us who can ever feel safe at night sleeping in our own beds.
I'm sure each child would be given a routine physical exam. I doubt a gyn exam would be part of it. Perhaps a prenatal exam would be offered to the pregnant children.

I do beleive the government has an obligation to protect children from sex offenders. I also beleive the government should assist people who are held in a cult or any group gainst their will.

I'm happy that now, all can have their case heard in a court of law.

Colorado Springs, CO
05 K1200LT, 06 F650GS

post #11 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 10:06 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingdude
Oh well, we have some great riding roads and scenery. Great place to ride a motorcycle. I invite you all to visit sometime.
Guess what? This is where we are having our CCR this Summer. http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27269

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT
06 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estate (parts and people hauler)
2012 BMW X3 (parts and people hauler)
86 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (my "new" baby)

For her I climbed the highest mountain!
For her I swam across the deepest ocean!
For her I walked through the largest desert!
And then she left me... She said I was never home!!!

post #12 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 10:08 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Are you a transplanted Californian?

dan
post #13 of 31 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 10:12 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy_gg
Guess what? This is where we are having our CCR this Summer. http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27269
Just don't take your children and wrap your wife in a burka and you'll be fine.

Colorado Springs, CO
05 K1200LT, 06 F650GS

post #14 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 1:11 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmctpdog
Yet another case of the continued perversion of organized religion

2003 K1200LTE Impala Brown
1991 Kawazaki 1000 LTD US 1983 (sold)
1987 Suzuki GSX 1100 1982 (sold)
1985 Suzuki GS 650 LTD 1982 (sold)
1979 3xKawazaki z 100 lt 1979 (sold)
1979 Vespa 50 Scooter 1968 (Given away)

Member of BMW Mottorrad club of Norway
Member Senior MC, Norway
Supporting Member (BMWLT.com)
post #15 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 7:24 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMartin
Are you a transplanted Californian?

dan
No, I'm not. And actually, that's a rather insulting intimation to make given what I know about Kalifornians.
I'm still wondering what you guys know that noone else does, that makes you think what has happened is appropriate.
From what I've read this morning now the state has separated the children from the group of mothers who were taken forcibly in the raid and have started "official" proceedings to take custody of the children.
And this has happened while there have been no arrests related to the original claim, no evidence provided, and as far as I know, no proof there was any actual abuse taking place. Some of the "children" being held are reportedly over the age of 18 as well. Maybe more information will come out that will start to justify what is happening, but so far this looks insane. It's really difficult to watch this unfold and hold onto any faith in our Government or the ideals we're taught the United States represents.

post #16 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 7:39 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
No, I'm not. And actually, that's a rather insulting intimation to make given what I know about Kalifornians.
I'm still wondering what you guys know that noone else does, that makes you think what has happened is appropriate.
From what I've read this morning now the state has separated the children from the group of mothers who were taken forcibly in the raid and have started "official" proceedings to take custody of the children.
And this has happened while there have been no arrests related to the original claim, no evidence provided, and as far as I know, no proof there was any actual abuse taking place. Some of the "children" being held are reportedly over the age of 18 as well. Maybe more information will come out that will start to justify what is happening, but so far this looks insane. It's really difficult to watch this unfold and hold onto any faith in our Government or the ideals we're taught the United States represents.
You were sounding like a Kalifornicator. It's going to take weeks for this crap to unfold. I am glad somebody is doing something. I hope to see the IRS involved. We have a group of "men" trying to get their kicks by hiding behind a fake religion. Scamming the govt with false income tax filings. Now they are having trouble finding enough (416) lawyers to represent these children. I am impressed that they are not lumping the children in groups,but want 1 lawyer per child. More of my tax money,but that's OK,we need to protect children.

dan
post #17 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 7:42 am Thread Starter

My concern is based on news reports. I'll give you that news reports have to be taken with a grain of salt. However, I'm glad that these alligations will be debated in court. One of the reports last night said that so far, there are 21
girls between the ages of 13 and 16 that are currently pregnant. Also, there is one 16 yearold girl who appears to be the mother of the four children who are with her now.

Colorado Springs, CO
05 K1200LT, 06 F650GS

post #18 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 8:10 am

Quote:
One of the reports last night said that so far, there are 21 girls between the ages of 13 and 16 that are currently pregnant. Also, there is one 16 yearold girl who appears to be the mother of the four children who are with her now.
OK. Now we're getting somewhere.
THIS I have a (major) problem with.
If these kinds of things start to surface and are true, there better be some serious jail time involved for the men who have abused them. I still think it would be a lot easier and cheaper to just buy some bullets, but there are too many Liberals around to get that to pass easily.

post #19 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 9:14 am

Angry Re: Texas polygamist pediphiles?

Quote:
You were sounding like a Kalifornicator. It's going to take weeks for this crap to unfold. I am glad somebody is doing something. I hope to see the IRS involved. We have a group of "men" trying to get their kicks by hiding behind a fake religion. Scamming the govt with false income tax filings. Now they are having trouble finding enough (416) lawyers to represent these children. I am impressed that they are not lumping the children in groups,but want 1 lawyer per child. More of my tax money,but that's OK,we need to protect children.

dan
Hey Dan, you may want to cut it out with the California crap. This is insulting and starts to sound like racism...
I am now a Californian and totally agree with the raid in the so-called church, and I think the state has a responsibility to act and investigate thoroughly.

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT

post #20 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 9:36 am

This good ole gun totin' fella from Kentucky (NOT California, just to clear that up for others) agrees with KMC1. One allegation and no proof and they have done this to Americans. taken their children away from their families. There are 2 sides to every story and our government controlled media are only telling us 1 side with absolutely no proof. Anyone seen a pregnant 12 year old girl come out of there. These people were living their own lives not bothering you or me. I am reserving judgement on how they lived their lives until I hear their stories from them.
Did you also know that the men of the compound run manufacturing facilities with million dollar contracts with the Pentagon. Follow the money!

Marc Pillis- MSF Rider Coach
Union, Kentucky
2005 LT
2004 R1150GS Adventure
2013 DR650
post #21 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 9:46 am

Quote:
Hey Dan, you may want to cut it out with the California crap. This is insulting and starts to sound like racism...
Gilles,
Dan, or anyone else, are entitled to their opinion of Kalifornians or anything else for that matter.
Welcome to AMERICA les amis.

post #22 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 9:48 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpillis
Did you also know that the men of the compound run manufacturing facilities with million dollar contracts with the Pentagon. Follow the money!
WHOA?!!
THIS I did NOT know!
Oh man, you just KNOW there is waaaaaaay more to this story than we're being told if this is accurate. Do you have any links I could check out to learn more about this connection?
I'm telling ya, this is a very scary thing to see happen in America.

post #23 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 10:04 am

Quote:
Gilles,
Dan, or anyone else, are entitled to their opinion of Kalifornians or anything else for that matter.
Welcome to AMERICA les amis.
Having an opinion is one thing, calling people names (i.e. Kalifornicator) is another. Welcome to common courtesie!

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT

post #24 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 10:11 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
I am now a Californian and totally agree with the raid in the so-called church, and I think the state has a responsibility to act and investigate thoroughly.
ok, I never realized Californians were a seperate Race....that explains a lot.
I will go crawl back in my redneck trailer.

dan
post #25 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 10:12 am Thread Starter

I agree that there are always two sides to every story. Again, I'm glad that it will all come out in court, and if any of the allegations turn out to be true, then the inocent will be protected while the guilty get what's coming to them.
This is an important story, and bears close scrutiny by both pro and con government sides.

Colorado Springs, CO
05 K1200LT, 06 F650GS

post #26 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 11:14 am

Quote:
Having an opinion is one thing, calling people names (i.e. Kalifornicator) is another. Welcome to common courtesie!
How is the weather up there in your ivory tower? I just LOVE when you talk down to everyone Gilles! Please more!

post #27 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 11:16 am

Quote:
This is an important story, and bears close scrutiny by both pro and con government sides.
I agree with you there. I only hope The Constitution will survive the seemingly endless abuse it's been under since I've been alive on this Earth.

post #28 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 11:43 am

Quote:
How is the weather up there in your ivory tower? I just LOVE when you talk down to everyone Gilles! Please more!
Not so sure where that comes from, unless for some reason you feel inferior on your own. No one claims to be superior, certainly not me.

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT

post #29 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 11:48 am

Quote:
ok, I never realized Californians were a seperate Race....that explains a lot.
I will go crawl back in my redneck trailer.

dan
Actually California is pretty much a mix of everything, but that is another story.
I am sure you would take offense if someone would take shots at the great state of Texas for no reason.

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT

post #30 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 12:51 pm

Quote:
...take shots at the great state of Texas for no reason.
There's lots of reasons to take shots at Texas...and California, and Connecticut, and Florida, and Ohio....

Dave Hoogerland

'08 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
'02 K1200LTC "The Silver Snoopy" (gone but not forgotten)
'08 Can-Am Spyder "???"

post #31 of 31 Old Apr 15th, 2008, 1:00 pm

pentagon contracts and polygamists

I saw a special on TV last night showing Jeffries stanind beside some pentagon guy (don't remember name. But here is a link to the story. Just goole polygamist and pentagon
http://coolaqua.blogs.com/coolaqua/2...polygamis.html

Marc Pillis- MSF Rider Coach
Union, Kentucky
2005 LT
2004 R1150GS Adventure
2013 DR650
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in