Reality sets in - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old Apr 1st, 2008, 10:30 pm Thread Starter
Cat Herder

Reality sets in

As reality sets in I come to realize a true friend is gone. He left today around 7:30PM in direction CA, and I should only be so lucky to see him again sometime.

Farewell my friend, don't forget your time in Texas, and may your coming years be as painless as the last 3.

Take care of him Byron and he will take care of you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old Apr 1st, 2008, 11:41 pm
BMW Guru

Re: Reality sets in

I know how you feel Andy. I sold my boat last week and it's the only time I ever had seller's remorse. I was quite sad when it pulled away behind another guy's truck.

Now I get to buy a new toy though

BTW our local VW dealer is bringing used diesels in from out of state and sells them for as much as a new one...

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 2:51 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Shred
BTW our local VW dealer is bringing used diesels in from out of state and sells them for as much as a new one...
Not changing subjects, but I noticed on the VW web site, that I only saw the diesel for the Toureg. Is VW waiting for the "clean diesel" before offering it again for their lineup? Also, do you think that they will offer it in the Passet again?

Mike Trevelino
Williamsburg, VA
2008 RT
2000 LT - Totaled at 99,960 miles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 9 Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 3:30 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy
As reality sets in I come to realize a true friend is gone. He left today around 7:30PM in direction CA, and I should only be so lucky to see him again sometime.

Farewell my friend, don't forget your time in Texas, and may your coming years be as painless as the last 3.

Take care of him Byron and he will take care of you.
Did the new toy come in?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-

Grok
post #5 of 9 Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 5:42 am

I guess I'll never understand getting so attached to a "thing". I know that I'm the odd man out here though, as I hear about these emotions all of the time. I have owned cars that I've loved. Bikes too. I've owned a LOT of guitars (over 300). But it's the experiences themselves that I hold onto dearly . . . and the people that I shared those experiences with. The "stuff"?, not so much. Food for thought.

I guess maybe I always figure that the new "thing" coming my way was just going to be that much better.
post #6 of 9 Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 6:30 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger13
I know that I'm the odd man out here though
This is new?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-

Grok
post #7 of 9 Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 6:46 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger13
... it's the experiences themselves that I hold onto dearly . . . and the people that I shared those experiences with. The "stuff"?, not so much.
I'm with you on this one.

Blessings!
munson+

The Rev. John Munson
Vicar,
, Burkburnett, Texas
Vicar,
, Wichita Falls, Texas
2007 R1200RT "REV ZM"
IRON BUTT ASSOC. #37813
See my video:
post #8 of 9 Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 9:43 am Thread Starter
Cat Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by grifscoots
Did the new toy come in?
Nah, not yet. And that's Wolfgang's fault.
post #9 of 9 Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 11:29 am
BMW Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrevelino
Not changing subjects, but I noticed on the VW web site, that I only saw the diesel for the Toureg. Is VW waiting for the "clean diesel" before offering it again for their lineup? Also, do you think that they will offer it in the Passet again?
I don't really follow this stuff. I have a friend who work at the dealer and he mentioned to me last week about the used ones and that VW was going to bring in diesels to California eventually...

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in