3 AM call - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 Old Mar 24th, 2008, 8:18 pm Thread Starter

3 AM call

Hillary answers "Mrs. President speaking". A female voice on the other end of the line says "Hello, may I speak to Bronco Billy?".

Hillary responds "Just WHO is this?". The female voice says "sorry, I must have the wrong number". Hillary slams down the phone in disgust and stomps off to bed. She wakes up Bill and proceeds to give him a royal ass chewing.

About an hour later, the phone rings again. Hillary angrily answers the phone and a female voice says "Hello...." and Hillary interrupts saying "Don't even think about doing what you want to do!", and immediately hangs up.

On the other end of the phone Nancy Pelosi says to the joint chief of staff "Oh well, forget about blocking the Russian Navy from bringing nuclear missiles to Cuba."

And the moral of the story is..er ...ah..well..don't elect a woman president that has a husband who porks other women?

B D R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 Old Mar 24th, 2008, 10:38 pm
IBR# 366

Garage
Re: 3 AM call

Russians and Cubans and missiles? Oh my! What is this, 1962?

And not even a real punch line in there anywhere.

Bzzt. Better luck next time.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles and counting...
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles miles and counting...
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All lower 48 states plus Alaska on the K13GT in two weeks . . .

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #3 of 32 Old Mar 25th, 2008, 7:54 am

Hey, Gunny.... Msg. ACK.

J.M.J...
Dcn Channing

post #4 of 32 Old Mar 25th, 2008, 11:06 am

Right on, Gunny!

Chick

Saved by Grace -- Ephesians 2:8-9

2005 Graphite LT

BMWMOA #118809

NRA Life Member

post #5 of 32 Old Mar 25th, 2008, 12:29 pm

The Moral of the story is Having Nancy Pelosi and Monica Lewiski's Boyfriend's Wife near the "button" is TOO SCARY

Maybe that is why the Libs want to disband our military

2005 KLT "Old Blue"

Bruno the "Bugg"

Democracy will only exist until 51% of the population believes they can live off the other 49% .
post #6 of 32 Old Mar 25th, 2008, 2:16 pm
IBR# 366

Garage

Any scarier than the Alzheimer's President? Or the guy that truly believes that we're fighting the next Crusade?

Ken
Pacific NorthWet

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #7 of 32 Old Mar 25th, 2008, 2:51 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by meese
Any scarier than the Alzheimer's President? Or the guy that truly believes that we're fighting the next Crusade?

Or the charismatic well-spoken "Anti-American", or the "B-aaatch".

This is really a tough election cycle. Hard to pick between Neophytes and Seniles, oh wait Ralph Nader is in the "hunt"

2005 KLT "Old Blue"

Bruno the "Bugg"

Democracy will only exist until 51% of the population believes they can live off the other 49% .
post #8 of 32 Old Mar 26th, 2008, 1:01 pm

Oh well, nothing could be worse than what we have had for the last eight years.
post #9 of 32 Old Mar 27th, 2008, 9:59 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingdude
Oh well, nothing could be worse than what we have had for the last eight years.
All I can offer in rebuttal to that is: Now you know how a lot of people felt when Bill Clinton was President.

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012

[/URL]
post #10 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 11:03 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by hschisler
All I can offer in rebuttal to that is: Now you know how a lot of people felt when Bill Clinton was President.
You said a mouthfull!
post #11 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 1:59 pm

Really, what is wrong with a soaring stock market a booming economy, and no premtive wars? We could also add, no goverment spying on law abiding citizens.
post #12 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 2:03 pm

Quote:
Only republicans who are daily fed funny stories!

Bill the bad one who turned a big defecit around from 12 years of republican misconduct and made it to a triving econemy before handing it over to a thief, liar and cheating government who again made a huge surplus into a debth beyond comprehention for lies and enriching his own!

So what was the bad thing Bill did, bill who incidently is regarded by the rest of the world as the best US president ever.( Yeah the rest of the world must be wrong...is france a country? bunch) Is it the blowjob that he lied about? Ohhh how bad!!! A president who lies about sex!...then much better with a president like Bush who have never ever told a truth, thus with major consequense like death and destruction and grand theft and still he is not impeached!

Get a grip people!

2003 K1200LTE Impala Brown
1991 Kawazaki 1000 LTD US 1983 (sold)
1987 Suzuki GSX 1100 1982 (sold)
1985 Suzuki GS 650 LTD 1982 (sold)
1979 3xKawazaki z 100 lt 1979 (sold)
1979 Vespa 50 Scooter 1968 (Given away)

Member of BMW Mottorrad club of Norway
Member Senior MC, Norway
Supporting Member (BMWLT.com)
post #13 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 2:08 pm

Has someone spent to much time reading the NYT or the International Hearld Tribune or watching CNN??????

Do people think we would have been better of with Mr. Global Warning or War Hero Kerry?
post #14 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 2:13 pm

Not only yes, but hell yes!
post #15 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 2:25 pm

I second that.

On reading the US news sources.
I am a Norwegian and we dont get sencored news like you do, we get the news from around the world and see it as it happens, and there is something called internet which also show the news as they are and not the sencored and chicken (oh we can loose buisness or sponsors if we tell "how it is news")

Seems to me that maybe you should have read the NYT and others like it, maybe then you would have seen why you are in such deep popo.

I have studied GWB and this "muppet show" since before he stole power, so I am up for any challenge any of you may have

Worldwide Press Freedom Index 2007

http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=24025

Norway Share 1`th place with Iceland
USA 48`th place just behind Nicaragua

Member Senior MC, Norway

Last edited by paalao; Mar 28th, 2008 at 2:35 pm.
post #16 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 3:16 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paalao

Bill the bad one who turned a big defecit around from 12 years of republican misconduct and made it to a triving econemy before handing it over to a thief, liar and cheating government who again made a huge surplus into a debth beyond comprehention for lies and enriching his own!

So what was the bad thing Bill did, bill who incidently is regarded by the rest of the world as the best US president ever.( Yeah the rest of the world must be wrong...is france a country? bunch) Is it the blowjob that he lied about? Ohhh how bad!!! A president who lies about sex!...then much better with a president like Bush who have never ever told a truth, thus with major consequense like death and destruction and grand theft and still he is not impeached!

Get a grip people!
What are you forming your opinion on? What you see on the TV?

Believe you might be watch too much of it.

Many (probably the majority) of us who live in this country have an opinion very different form yours, probably from first hand experience.

We don't get on forums and trash the president of your country, not matter what the TV has to say about them (nothing that I know of) and personally would appreciate it that you stay out of our politics.

Our president may have made a desicion or two in his terms that didn't turn out well, last person on this earth who never made a mistake got nailed to a tree.

B D R
post #17 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 4:27 pm

"What are you forming your opinion on? What you see on the TV?

Political debate forums, tv, newspapers, videos, books, extencive research and with 7 landguages in my vocabulary I kind a get a random selection of news

Believe you might be watch too much of it.

To much is better then to little

Many (probably the majority) of us who live in this country have an opinion very different form yours, probably from first hand experience.

Less then the majority according to latest polls, and I have also lived in your country for 4 years! And first han experience the whole world suffers from by the hands of Bushco, with high inflated fuel prices and other pric hikes + Kyoto and lots of previous good agreements which have been droped down the toilet + +

We don't get on forums and trash the president of your country, not matter what the TV has to say about them (nothing that I know of) and personally would appreciate it that you stay out of our politics.

The primeminister of my country, and his true democratic government does nothing to make this a global issue and when your president does this, hurting the whole world, breaking geneva conventions and so on then you should atleast be ready to take some crtisism

Our president may have made a desicion or two in his terms that didn't turn out well, last person on this earth who never made a mistake got nailed to a tree.

Frankly, name ONE decition he made that turned out well ?

What is there to say with a signature like this!

Member Senior MC, Norway

Last edited by paalao; Mar 28th, 2008 at 4:40 pm.
post #18 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 4:36 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingdude
Not only yes, but hell yes!

+1 But let's face it, they're all a bunch of lying sacks of shit.

'07 - R1200RT Slippery Silver

MOA #107139
RA #28511

Past rides:
'03 R1150RT - MAXed out
'03 K1200LTC - Gone to the Darko side
'00 Kawasaki Concours - Buzz
'71 Honda SL350 - The original dual-sport
'72 Kawasaki 250 triple - The smoking gun
'67 Montgomery Wards 125 - Thrashed to death
post #19 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 4:57 pm

You know, Really, this has gotten out of hand. So I'll add to it

It's so easy to blame the President for problems, or to give credit to the past President for the "good times". The truth is, the President has Very Little power to affect the outcome of events in this country and the world. Like the price of Oil. This is controlled by the markets. The President has NO control of this. Why would a President want it to go up?

Or take the economy: the last President got credit for the great economy during his term, but it was on a steep upward trend before he took office - and on a downward trend when he left office. "Bill" even get credit for reducing the deficit; but Congress did that. The current President gets the blame for the current downward trend; but the media has been saying it was bad for over 4 years. 4 years ago the economy was on a steep upward trend, which just ended in the past year. The media seems to have been part of the cause, by telling people it was bad so much that people believed it when it wasn't true.

The comments of someone based on what they read or hear in the media are not coming from an "informed source". Most of the Media (in all free nations) have a bias. That's been proven time and time again. So, I try to stay informed by actually reading the Laws, or the treaty, or Real History. As someone much smarter than myself once said: "Trust, but Verify"

The current President has not broken Any laws. If you believe he has, quote the law. He does not control the Economy, and the next will not either. The real abuse of Power comes from those in the media who are not happy with how things are going, and put their spin on things to make it look worse, or to cast blame.

I know this post will have NO affect on how anyone feels. I was once told “A person convinced against his will, is still of the same opinion”.

So – “Have a nice day.”

Jim
-------------------
2000 Canyon Red K1200LT (new to me)
1980 Susuki 850GL (given to my brother)
post #20 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 5:28 pm

I can of course challenge all of that, but maybe this is getting ut of hands. Of course we could add a political topic and debate all we want.

BUt I have to say:

You know that congress gave power to choose on war or not to the presudent and at that instant broke their own law?

You know that the president started the war based on that?
You know who had the leadership in the senate and congress then?

You know that it was big oil and corporations who sponcored bushco and who had anything to gain but those who own the oil soruces...friends of former oilman Bush!

Bill left no downward trend at all, it was still ricing.

Informed sources...what do you mean is one? Is there any left reliable sources in the USA from the republican side?
That is typical from the republican side to debung anything they cant explain by asking for a source that they can challenge and if I find a good one then they make another excuse.

The current president is rewriting the laws to fit him and with Gonzales making loopholes an mass. Calling pow`s for other names and making them free of any rules is same as breaking laws in any decent peoples systems, Abu Graib and the continues lies from him that "we dont torture"

Gitmo, illegal prisons around the world and so and so on.

The patern of this reign is very close to one occupation that my parents lived thrue 60 years + ago and the citizens of that country in question were also shocked when the aftermath came and told the truth. but wow how many follovers they had during their reign.

Ok, I have shown my opinion on this and I will not offer further comments if not challenged or of there is a political topic channel put up here

PS! As a reserve captain in the RNAF I also have some close clues as what goes on, and living 6 miles from NATO HQ Northern Flanks is always yielding other information for those who know where to look

Anway, back to our common grounds..beemer riding

Member Senior MC, Norway
post #21 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 5:47 pm

First of all let me say this, I do not want to offend anyone, nor do I want to change anyone's opinion. However, I do want to set the record straight. I think that I have a right to speak my mind, given that I am a citizen of this country and I served my country in the military (I say that because I know it will come up.)

First of all, the President of the U. S. does have a great influence on the course of the nation. He establishes taxing policies, economic policies, and basically sets the tone of the country. You said that the economy was on the upswing when Clinton took office. Wrong! If you remember one of the issues during Clinton's first run for office was "It is the economy stupid!" The economy was in the toilet when GHWB ran against Clinton, and Greenspan himself, admitted that the reason was Regan's voodoo economics.

Clinton balanced the budget by moving the major burden of income tax from the middle class to the wealthy and corporations and by cutting the budget. Can't do it anyother way. If you think that Congress did it, you are sorely mistaken.

As for Bush not breaking any laws. Remember the Plame affair, in the trial it came out that her name was released at the Presidential level. The Star commission investigated Clinton for most of his term and the only thing they could find was he disagreed with the Commission's definition of sex. However, there was no investigation of the Plame leak beyond the trial of Scooter Libby and he was exonerated by Bush. Wonder why?

Bush has also issued more Signing statements that any president in history, which curcumvent the authority of the Congress. Remember separation of powers? He has thumbed his nose at the Geneva Convention, which we signed and defied the write of habeas corpus, buy holding citizens of this nation and others without due process. In addition he has secretly tortured citizens of all countries. He led us to war on a outright lie.

I think the gentleman from Norway has every right to worry about GWB, he has his finger on the button of the largest nuclear arsenal in the world and he has proven that he will attack other nations without provocation. In addition he refuses to sign the Kyoto agreement, despite the fact the Americans use more petroleum per capita and release more pollution than any other nation.

Enough said.

We are all brothers and sisters and bike riders and we have a right to disagree with the opinions of others, but not to disrespect them.
post #22 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 5:53 pm

Exclamation Read and Heed

This is the Humor Forum and not the Politcal Forum. If this discussion continures to degrade, it will get moved to the Members Only Forum!!

Thanks Humor Forum Moderator.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'02 LTE - Red-blooded Dragonfly
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)
'00 LTC - Canyon Red Rover (RIP)

Have you
bmwlt.com lately????

"To not know me is to lose nothing, to not know Him is to lose everything."
post #23 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 5:58 pm
IBR# 366

Garage

Quote:
It's not their fault, Paalao, they've simply been misinformed.

But don't worry, many of us saw through the lies and deceit even before he took office.

As for Gunny, why do you have so much trouble with a well-informed outsider speaking his piece? Not strong enough to handle a little criticism? Isn't our free country based on the right to be heard? Whether you agree or not, he has just as much right to speak up as anyone else here.

I'm not even touching the useless Jesus reference.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet

post #24 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 6:00 pm
IBR# 366

Garage
Re: Read and Heed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R
This is the Humor Forum and not the Politcal Forum.
Understood, Steve. But it's patently obvious that the only intent of the original post was to stir up such a debate. Guess he got his wish.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet

post #25 of 32 Old Mar 28th, 2008, 6:33 pm

Walkingdude:

Very well written and thanks for the backup.

Same to you meese and hehehe I loved that coment and the picture, I am still laughing...how fitting it is And yes meese you and walkingdude and with many others a fine exapmle of what the future may bring to a former great nation

There is lots of you who have gotten the message and are acting uppon it and you will of coirse understand that the next president will have to make some unpopular choises to get the econemy back on foot, which is the same as Clinton had to. But unlike the republicans, you will understand that the reason for these higher taxes and hard times to come is not becouse of a greedy overspending democrat president but becouse this president have to clean up the credits used by the former president. And you know that the pattern here is that always after a republican president there is stuff to clean up. The republicans seem to forget that!

My 4 years a s a commercial helicopter and airplane pilot in the USA was good ones and I will always have some kind of affection for the USA but now days I am not to fond of it as you may have noticed.

Member Senior MC, Norway
post #26 of 32 Old Mar 30th, 2008, 7:55 am

Quote:
Amen.

Now how can a Norwegian have an opinion of a US President?

Brett
2003 K1200LTC SOLD
2013 K1600GTL SOLD
2018 K1600GA SOLD
2019 K1600GA Blue

North Georgia

2005 CCR-Tetons
2006 CCR-Braselton
2008 CCR-Midway
2009 CCR-Rapid City
2011 CCR-Boise
2012 CCR-Duluth
2014 CCR-Chattanooga
2015 CCR-Coeur d 'Alene

post #27 of 32 Old Mar 30th, 2008, 8:38 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkpr1998
Amen.

Now how can a Norwegian have an opinion of a US President?

It's not like any Americans talk shit about any other countries. France accepted of course.

Dave Hoogerland

'08 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
'02 K1200LTC "The Silver Snoopy" (gone but not forgotten)
'08 Can-Am Spyder "???"

post #28 of 32 Old Mar 30th, 2008, 11:00 am

LOL are you two serious?
Republicans for sure, but come on? You cant be that short sighted!

Member Senior MC, Norway
post #29 of 32 Old Mar 30th, 2008, 1:44 pm

Quote:
LOL are you two serious?
Brett is.

Me? Not so much...

Dave Hoogerland

'08 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
'02 K1200LTC "The Silver Snoopy" (gone but not forgotten)
'08 Can-Am Spyder "???"

post #30 of 32 Old Mar 30th, 2008, 3:22 pm

Quote:
LOL are you two serious?
Republicans for sure, but come on? You cant be that short sighted!
Hummmmm . . . it is amazing how everyone who disagrees with or questions you is "short sighted". So who is really the "short sighted" one????

Chick

Saved by Grace -- Ephesians 2:8-9

2005 Graphite LT

BMWMOA #118809

NRA Life Member

post #31 of 32 Old Mar 30th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chick
Hummmmm . . . it is amazing how everyone who disagrees with or questions you is "short sighted". So who is really the "short sighted" one????
Well I found my claims with facts, I see what the rest of the world see and it strike me as funny that you dont see it yourself even with the big billboards crying out that there were no WMD, and he have been lying all along. Even the econemy which he promissed should get better etc. An Impossible task with a exspencive doublewar and large corporate taxcuts. Keep spending money which you dont have and exspecting that all will go well is actualy quite dumb, is it not?

Again I asked for ONE good deed that Bush ever did, but did I get any reply to it? Nop.

So what more is there to say, but that I have the right as everyone have who is affected by the roule of the present government of the USA to say my opinion on the matter. The world is a heck of a lot more unsafe now then prior to GWB and not seeing it is quite amazing.

But then again what can we exspect from a country which is as fundamentalistic as Iran. "Everyone else is bad and we are the good guys!"
Massive warcrmes and a broken country like Iraq where mostly is worce of after, 1 million dead becouse of the invation and occupation, several more millions will die in the years to come due to DU munition condamination and not to look at all that mental issues in Iraq. You should know that if half the US forces coming back with a mental issue, then imagine the numbers of the Innoncent Iraqis?

I just look for some grasp of reality. But then again as I said...in the land of the free and freedom of speach you are at 48`th place in sencorship, just behind Nicaragua!

I have studied GWB since before he somehow got to become president and all his deeds. I have also studied the rest of the worlds take on it and I just hope that some of you who supported GWB wil do the same. Maybe you are wrong and the rest are right`?

And when we get back to your responce to me, take a looka t all I said here, dont you see it yourself ? Is it not true? or here is a challenge...where am I wrong?

USA have lots of good things to offer, sadly politics is not one of them

Member Senior MC, Norway
post #32 of 32 Old Mar 31st, 2008, 8:18 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoog62
It's not like any Americans talk shit about any other countries. France accepted of course.
Hey Dave, we would NEVER speak ill of the French!

Brett
2003 K1200LTC SOLD
2013 K1600GTL SOLD
2018 K1600GA SOLD
2019 K1600GA Blue

North Georgia

2005 CCR-Tetons
2006 CCR-Braselton
2008 CCR-Midway
2009 CCR-Rapid City
2011 CCR-Boise
2012 CCR-Duluth
2014 CCR-Chattanooga
2015 CCR-Coeur d 'Alene

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in