Get out of paying your taxes. - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old Mar 5th, 2008, 9:04 pm Thread Starter

Get out of paying your taxes.

One of the accounting firms I work for keeps telling me that for about 1200 bucks I can form a couple of corporations and I can get out of paying 95 percent of my taxes.

I guess this is probably how rich people get out of paying their taxes.

If this is so simple and easy to do, Why doesn't everyone do it.

Why isn't it illegal ?

Should I actually do this ? Won't uncle sugar come looking for me ?

Anyone here in the know ?

John

Live and direct from the new earthquake capitol of the U.S. Jones, Oklahoma
08 Can-Am Spyder (Miss Lindy's)
03 R1200CLC Capri Blue "Flipper"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

01 R1100RT Glacier Blue "Lucky"
91 R100GS "It'sNotAMoneyPit"
The voices in my head may not be real, But they have some good ideas!

"I like the wind in my face and Boobies on my back. No, Wait, I got that backwards"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old Mar 5th, 2008, 9:16 pm

Re: Get out of paying your taxes.

Maybe you could email ..Westley Snipes?? I think thats his name , ask him how it went with him.

Nelson
99 K1200LT
post #3 of 7 Old Mar 6th, 2008, 9:20 am

There is no Law that makes anyone liable for this tax. That is a fact. However, since criminals run this operation and, what used to be the "US gvt", they do not follow the LAW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1jqLximBZI
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80303867390173
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

If you are self employed, just don't file.

post #4 of 7 Old Mar 6th, 2008, 2:05 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by yechave
There is no Law that makes anyone liable for this tax.
Let's say this is true (I think it actually might be). Practically, it doesn't matter. We have a huge, bureaucratic government that can only survive by taking people's money, which they do by force, and using it as they see fit. If anyone was ever successful in a court arguing that income tax is illegal, the government would just pass a law that makes it legal, slick as snot. It would allow for all the taxes already collected to be kept.

The judges get paid by this coercive system the same as every other government worker. It's not going to go away over a legal technicality. It's coercive, it's anti-freedom and anti-liberty, it's abused and it's violent. Those are the reasons it should be abolished. Those are what people need to understand, and what alternatives are available, to move back toward more freedom. Most people don't even know that this country flourished for 100 years with absolutely no income tax. It was a much more free country, once. Now we just say that to make ourselves feel good. A little indoctrination can go a long way.

When a government takes over a people’s economic life it becomes absolute, and when it has become absolute it destroys the arts, the minds, the liberties and the meaning of the people it governs.
- Maxwell Anderson

Bob
2007 K1200GT
post #5 of 7 Old Mar 6th, 2008, 3:07 pm

BOBNOXOUS FOR PRESIDENT!

Thats better reading than "common sense"....

But then again, I've always been a rebel.

Gee, maybe if we cut taxes, I won't have to keep going through all these goddam communist checkpoints that seem to be set up every f'in 20 miles all over this country to get looked at, sniffed, inspected and rejected and/or asked if I'm a US citizen. You know thats where your "homeland security" dollars are going, along with that phone tap and all those observation camera's set-up on every corner.

I'm listening to the 8 CD set of "the old west"...amazing stories, people and country at the time...we've sure come a long way since then
post #6 of 7 Old Mar 6th, 2008, 3:32 pm

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd347.htm

"They", would like most addicted to the tube, to believe what "they" say is so. IMO, it is morally wrong to have your money stolen under the guise of any such unlawful tax, and then have the money be used to kill innocent people around the planet. Once I did the research and was absolutely convinced, I could no longer pay the tax. I stand by that decision.

FYI, Congress did pass a law in 2005, which allows the US Treasury or IRS to TAKE YOUR money, without any due process of law, no signatures, no letters of acknowledgment, no calls, nothing, if "they" feel you for any reason owe any debt to this Criminal Corporate Monster. You do not even have to be found guilty of any crime, nor do they offer proof of any wrong doing!!!

I have spent eight years, writing two Senators, one Congressman and one State rep as well as more hours than I care to recall with the IRS and the Dept of the Treasury trying to get the money "they" stole from me.

NOT ONE of these criminals would return my phone call, e-mail or certified letters, NOR did one of them prove I owed any tax. More than a few of them actually agree I owed no tax, but charged me a $500 civil penalty for filing that I owed no tax, plus another $400 something in interest.

"They" stole my money from direct deposit SSD, and there is NO trace of any paperwork, no names, no documents, nothing. Is this a great country or what?

On the other hand, they managed to steal $225, which is all these MF's got in fourteen years, so I consider that a win for at least one little guy. There are a lot more of "us" out there, than "they" would like you to know exist.

I would guess the many hours "they" spent just on the phone, that would not begin to pay the wages for the people that were hired to explain why I owed this money in the first place. When I offered to voluntarily pay the money if ANYONE of these representatives would just provide a copy of the law that states anyone is liable for the tax or even required to file a return, NOT ONE OF THEM could do so! I have provided copies of the US Constitutional Law and IRS Code, and I have not had ONE reply from the IRS, the Dept of Treasury or any of the State or Federal Gvt' Offices mentioned, in ten years!!!

That pretty much explains it all.
post #7 of 7 Old Mar 7th, 2008, 2:21 pm

Aside from the morality of an income tax debate, I do think I can provide some insight into the benefits of incorporating. It was hard to get clear answers from people when I was asking. Of course, all information is without warranty of any kind. Besides the fact that I'm not being paid for this, I'm not a tax attorney.

Income - deductions - salary = profits, which for me at least, are distributed at the end of the year to the owner.

More things are deductible for a corporation than for a sole proprietor. There's some gray area on what's deductible. You cannot have a tax code of 100s (1000s?) of pages and think it'll be clear. Travel to and from jobs, things bought for the business, your home office, etc. Some tax preparers are more aggressive about this than others.

IMHO, use an aggressive preparer, not one who'll do illegal things, but will interpret the gray areas to your benefit. When an audit happens, you let him argue it, you'll pay some money to your accountant and the government (the auditor has to collect something to justify his job), but it'll still be worth it. Auditors don't get to keep any of the money they "win" in the audit, so an accountant who can argue the law and make their life difficult will convince them to move on to greener pastures (just like a thief).

Your salary is what's expected for your type of job. It's what's typical in the industry. But, this can be quite variable. In my profession, I may work all year, or go months with nothing (the latter is the case for the this year so far, but I just got word that I have a new client. Yippee.). Therefore, I don't do any salary payments (to myself) throughout the year. The tax code talks strongly against this, but my accountant says it's appropriate in my case, and foolish to try and guess in April what your income and deductions will end up being in December. It's just not that predictable. Your situation may be different.

So quarterly taxes are filed saying $0 for salary, until December rolls around. Then we sort through all the income, expenses, etc., and make a salary payment. The downside of a salary is that you pay 15% social security, 7.5% for the employee, and 7.5% by the company. Of course, in real life, the companies burden just reduces the employees salary by 7.5%, but most people aren't smart enough to realize this and think they've shifted the tax burden to someone else.

Once the salaries are deducted, you have profits, which you generally don't want to keep in the corporation, so they are distributed to the owners. These are not subject to social security tax, and that's where the savings start to really show up, a 15% savings on that amount. This is why the IRS is very particular about what your salary should be, and cracking down on people that report little or no salary. My advice, find an aggressive accountant, let him fight the audits, and you'll come out ahead.

As for 95%, I don't see how. You can save a lot of money incorporating, but I don't see how you can save that much, unless you're a big contributor to some political machine that has some leverage, but then you've just increased your expenses.

I hope that helps. For the most part, I let my accountant deal with the details and preparation, so my information may not be quite correct in the details. I follow his advice about what I can deduct, he does the paperwork, and in the end, I much higher accountant fees than ever, but this is more than made up for with the tax savings.

When a government takes over a people’s economic life it becomes absolute, and when it has become absolute it destroys the arts, the minds, the liberties and the meaning of the people it governs.
- Maxwell Anderson

Bob
2007 K1200GT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in