World Peace .... or Global Domination ? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old Feb 21st, 2008, 4:57 pm Thread Starter

World Peace .... or Global Domination ?

This is downright SCARY stuff, if it is true then our way of life is about to get a whole lot worse.

Check this out, if you feel it has merit and worth sharing with others you know ?
Please copy & share the URL with them

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

"00" Canyon Red LTI ~ Well Farklized ~ Bug Splattered
Our "semi" quiet riot
*** Trailer Too ***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
T
wisties Required

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old Feb 21st, 2008, 5:15 pm

Re: World Peace .... or Global Domination ?

It is an excert from a film called Zeitgeist
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Don't watch if you are a fundamentalist Christian!

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect" Mark Twain

Last edited by c00k1e; Feb 21st, 2008 at 5:23 pm.
post #3 of 23 Old Feb 21st, 2008, 5:34 pm Thread Starter

Your link , No worky

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00k1e
It is an excert from a film called Zeitgeist

Don't watch if you are a fundamentalist Christian!

Our "semi" quiet riot
*** Trailer Too ***

T
wisties Required

post #4 of 23 Old Feb 21st, 2008, 5:37 pm

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect" Mark Twain

Last edited by c00k1e; Feb 21st, 2008 at 5:46 pm.
post #5 of 23 Old Feb 21st, 2008, 5:56 pm Thread Starter

So are you reading it as meer fiction ? .... Or based in some possible truths ?

Our "semi" quiet riot
*** Trailer Too ***

T
wisties Required

post #6 of 23 Old Feb 21st, 2008, 6:29 pm

As short synopsis
Religions in general, and Christianity in particular, are primarily systems of social control. 9/11 was an inside job and the destruction of the WTC twin towers and building 7 were aided by controlled demolition. And finally, International Bankers, through the Federal Reserve and the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), control our money and our future, leading to, ta da, the coming One World Government and the microchipping of everyone.

post #7 of 23 Old Feb 21st, 2008, 6:46 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead
So are you reading it as meer fiction ? .... Or based in some possible truths ?
The film is in 3 parts
Part 1 - deals with religion - this is all old news to me as I have studied for many years towards being a Christian preacher and went on to study other religions.

Part 2 deals with 9/11 and 7/7 - seems to have no relation with part 1. All I can say is that one part of part 2 is frighteningly true. The 7/7 tube bombs in London took place at the exact same time, day, locations to an religions that I was slightly involved with - a joint Carlyle group company and UK intelligence operation. This was never fully investigated in the open.

Part 3 will probably pull the other 2 parts together, but I haven't got that far yet

post #8 of 23 Old Feb 21st, 2008, 7:03 pm

I would be interestedto hear the opinion on part 3 from someone knowledgable of US banking history.

Last edited by c00k1e; Feb 21st, 2008 at 7:33 pm.
post #9 of 23 Old Feb 21st, 2008, 10:14 pm

Here's a wesite devoted to the subject. Ron Paul spoke about it during a fall debate, too. Kind of unnerving to think about it, as I dig a hole in the sand for my head.

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/

Roger
BMW R1100RT '00
HumpDayDinnerClub

post #10 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 5:03 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoore007
Here's a wesite devoted to the subject. Ron Paul spoke about it during a fall debate, too. Kind of unnerving to think about it, as I dig a hole in the sand for my head.

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/
That web site is VERY full of holes. Total lack of references

The film is reviewed in Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist%2C_the_Movie

post #11 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 8:10 am

I have a bridge for sale if you are interested.

Quote:
As short synopsis
Religions in general, and Christianity in particular, are primarily systems of social control. 9/11 was an inside job and the destruction of the WTC twin towers and building 7 were aided by controlled demolition. And finally, International Bankers, through the Federal Reserve and the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), control our money and our future, leading to, ta da, the coming One World Government and the microchipping of everyone.

Nathan Coe
K1600GLT
R1200GSA
Orem Utah

post #12 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 10:01 am

I find all of these conspirist (sp?) very entertaining. If anything it does make you think about the politicians, religious leaders, and thier agendas.

For historical perspective, the treasury and federal reserve was started under Alexander Hamilton if I remeber correctly, in the 1800's. That was long before anyone could even conceptualize RFID chips.

If our society was that restrictive I think the movie would have been killed and its producers dealt with. You should also be asking yourself about the agenda of the movie's producer.

Im not naive enough to think their arent cover ups in government, I been a local cop a long time and have seen various "problems" just disappear. I think because of movies like this it keeps enough people questioning the powers that be, and keep them in check, thats a GOOD THING!

It also explains why some of my freinds have such strong views on the immigration issues brought up by G.W. Bush. I never would have put together the North American Union idea, obviously they listen to AM talk radio all day. I listen to music.

Just my random musings
post #13 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 10:49 am

I know a bit about RFID inroads... you will be controlled..

J.M.J...
Dcn Channing

post #14 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 11:00 am

My fingerprints are in every data base, ex-military and current cop. Im screwed if they want to find me...
post #15 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:04 pm

Conspiracy and constipation are so close in the dictionary that allot of people get them confused........
The very idea that there are people who think that the 9/11 attack was an inside job, or that the government planted explosives in building # 7 to bring it down too,,, people who think this way are total fu*king idiots, and are the biggest danger to our country....These type of people prove beyond a doubt just how bogus Darwin's theory truly is.............Pete

2005 Ocean Blue LT
post #16 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:15 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfell
I know a bit about RFID inroads... you will be controlled..
Not sure of the battery size on Active RFID's but suspect that surgical insertion might be more than an injection. Passive RFID's require a transmitter/receiver pick up and local scan like you see at retail stores for inventory loss protection. Perhaps every time you go into a Walgreens the Droids of the future would be scanned for your shopping habits!
From Wikipedia

Active
Unlike passive RFID tags, active RFID tags have their own internal power source, which is used to power the integrated circuits and broadcast the signal to the reader. Active tags are typically much more reliable (i.e. fewer errors) than passive tags due to the ability for active tags to conduct a "session" with a reader. Active tags, due to their onboard power supply, also transmit at higher power levels than passive tags, allowing them to be more effective in "RF challenged" environments like water (including humans/cattle, which are mostly water), metal (shipping containers, vehicles), or at longer distances, generating strong responses from weak requests (as opposed to passive tags, which work the other way around). In turn, they are generally bigger and more expensive to manufacture, and their potential shelf life is much shorter.
Many active tags today have practical ranges of hundreds of meters, and a battery life of up to 10 years. Some active RFID tags include sensors such as temperature logging which have been used to monitor the temperature of perishable goods like fresh produce or certain pharmaceutical products. Other sensors that have been married with active RFID include humidity, shock/vibration, light, radiation, temperature, and atmospherics like ethylene. Active tags typically have much longer range (approximately 500 m/1500 feet) and larger memories than passive tags, as well as the ability to store additional information sent by the transceiver. The United States Department of Defense has successfully used active tags to reduce logistics costs and improve supply chain visibility for more than 15 years.

Full Reference

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

2011 South Africa

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
Sold in '67

post #17 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:41 pm

go to www.ibm.com and search for rfid... over 26,000 hits..

...everyone will be going to confession..... whether you like it or not.

... in your home you will be tracked.... you will be reminded over your radio, tv or implant to take your meds... the medicine cabinet will sense proximity of your implant and dispense rfid imbedded in the meds... these imbedded/ingested rfid's will be tracked until they dissolve .....again, proximity sensing will know how close they are to your implant....so if the meds are flushed, they won't be around the implant if you are on your bike... etc..

"Brave new world..." hardly.

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/Redbooks...7147.html?Open

J.M.J...
Dcn Channing

post #18 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:56 pm
Lifetime Supporter

"...everyone will be going to confession..... whether you like it or not."

Not a part of my faith/spiritual beliefs. Need to deal with my sins in other ways.

Just received my renewed Passport for another decade. It has an RFID. There was a note that said if it was damaged the Passport would still be valid.

They (airline) can scan the bar code upon leaving and entering (Immigration) anyway. Not a lot of secrets any more.

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

2011 South Africa

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
Sold in '67

post #19 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 1:07 pm

Quote:
As short synopsis
If I microchip my cats, does that make me part of the conspiracy?
post #20 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 1:35 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMitchell
"...everyone will be going to confession..... whether you like it or not."

Not a part of my faith/spiritual beliefs. Need to deal with my sins in other ways.

Just received my renewed Passport for another decade. It has an RFID. There was a note that said if it was damaged the Passport would still be valid.

They (airline) can scan the bar code upon leaving and entering (Immigration) anyway. Not a lot of secrets any more.
ah.. don't worry, PM... it will be like "drive through confessional"..hahaha

J.M.J...
Dcn Channing

post #21 of 23 Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 2:05 pm
IBR# 366

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpd1992
If our society was that restrictive I think the movie would have been killed and its producers dealt with.
Or vice-versa.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles and counting...
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles miles and counting...
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

All lower 48 states plus Alaska on the K13GT in two weeks . . .

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #22 of 23 Old Feb 24th, 2008, 7:06 am

It would be pretty easy for any unscrupulous government to insert passive RFID tags in, say, designer trainers and track whichever part of the population they wanted to. Trainers for drug dealers? Gucci handbags for ladies of the night? Laptops for anyone in business? All you need is a network of receiver detectors and you can track almost anyone you like. For those who refuse to buy the goods, it'd be easy to 'tag' them on a one by one basis. The receiver network already exists in the UK, AND our lovely socialist (almost marxist) government wants us all to carry ID cards with bio data on them... It's here already.

That said, I think some, if not most, of the conspiracy theories are wonderful works of fiction. Mohammed Al Fayed eat your heart out and get out of the UK! - we can't afford you.

Objects in mirror may be disappearing faster than they seem...
post #23 of 23 Old Feb 24th, 2008, 9:39 am

We are way too late on this one. There are scanners all over the highways.

They pick up your RFID tag that you use to pay your toll.
Some scan your license plate.
some scan the RFID in your carkey. You do know if you drive a Ford your key has an rfid in it don't you.

This way they can keep track of your every movement.

Don't get caught doing anything wrong.

The only ones who don't get scanned are those without.

Without credit cards. Without Pikepasses. Without cars.

You know, the criminal element that we should be watching.

John

Live and direct from the new earthquake capitol of the U.S. Jones, Oklahoma
08 Can-Am Spyder (Miss Lindy's)
03 R1200CLC Capri Blue "Flipper"

01 R1100RT Glacier Blue "Lucky"
91 R100GS "It'sNotAMoneyPit"
The voices in my head may not be real, But they have some good ideas!

"I like the wind in my face and Boobies on my back. No, Wait, I got that backwards"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in