We Know This Woman - (An Arkansan's Hillary Rant) - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Feb 11th, 2008, 6:44 pm Thread Starter

We Know This Woman - (An Arkansan's Hillary Rant)

WASHINGTON - Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton replaced campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle with longtime aide Maggie Williams on Sunday, a staff shake-up coming just hours after presidential rival Barack Obama’s Saturday sweep of three contests.

This has nothing to do with the job Doyle has been doing.

Clinton was transparent, sneaky, and mean as a snake as the wife of the Governor in Arkansas. She was transparent, still sneaky and mean as a snake, and pretty much out of control as the wife of the President. She is still transparent -- but a lot more clever than most black voters, she thinks -- as a candidate for President.

Clinton is one of those people whose arrogance completely overshadows her self awareness, which explains how she can be tranparent and sneaky at the same time - it's a narcissistic syndrome.

The above referenced blurb from a news page might very well have been the idea of her previous manager, Patti Solis "Any Sacrifice for the Cause" Doyle. According to news "stories," (guess why they're called that?) Patti Solis Doyle is still going to be close to the campaign, contributing, and traveling with the candidate. Oh, really? Imagine my surprise.

Translation: Doyle's still managing the campaign, but not wearing the hat. We got Williams, a black woman, to do that.

Did you get that -- a BLACK WOMAN.

Take THAT, Obama!

T.

P.S. Any Hillary lovers who want to argue about this, I'm sorry, it is just an opinion that I am not intending to defend. I threw my remarks out over my shoulder and left the room, like the political weasel I am.

The Bad Ted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in