Ron Paul, CNN's subliminal messages? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old Dec 26th, 2007, 6:34 pm Thread Starter

Ron Paul, CNN's subliminal messages?

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/5T7Up...MINAL-MESSAGES
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old Dec 26th, 2007, 7:25 pm

Dude, seriously, get some clinical help.

Dave Hoogerland

'08 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
'02 K1200LTC "The Silver Snoopy" (gone but not forgotten)
'08 Can-Am Spyder "???"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 20 Old Dec 26th, 2007, 8:37 pm
Cat Herder

Hey, maybe Grif has still some of the aluminum foil hats. I heard they work well.

post #4 of 20 Old Dec 26th, 2007, 10:18 pm

chemtrails and now this.....holy shit. Time for a new suit....a straight-jacket perhaps?

F

BMWMOA
12 GTL
post #5 of 20 Old Dec 26th, 2007, 10:44 pm
Super Moderator

Dear God, man, get out of your friggin' house and talk to a normal person, will ya???

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
2010 R1200RT Polar Metallic
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

The shortest distance between two points is for people who don't ride!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 20 Old Dec 26th, 2007, 11:50 pm
BMW Guru

That's about the dumbest thing I've seen out of the current presidential race. You need to go for a ride.

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #7 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 1:13 am
IBR# 366

Garage
It's currently in the 30's and snowing in Lehighton, PA so I don't think he can go for a ride right now, no matter how much he might need to.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #8 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 6:44 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by meese
It's currently in the 30's and snowing in Lehighton, PA so I don't think he can go for a ride right now, no matter how much he might need to.
What the F%*K does that have to do with anything? Not everyone are pussies, that put our bikes away when it's cloudy.
As for RP, I already put out a thing promoting him, that starts out with
"Lets see how long it takes them to wack this guy"
Rock

I'll will poisons the soul
Living well is the best revenge

Rock

post #9 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 6:46 am Thread Starter

Bush & company are having an open house BBQ in May, to all believers that "all is well."

**Google for free tickets! Limited availability, first 12k tickets will be given to maimed and disabled veterans of the Iraq war, and their SO's.

They love it when a plan comes together.....ok, that might be some bleed-over from watching too much of the "A" team.

Be a really nice ride from CA, or OH! Hell, that is doable from anywhere in the US, on a BMW.

Now that I think about it, it could have be the cumulative concerns from all those earthquakes and fires, or just the high cost of gas. Then again, maybe it's just in the water? Any of you guys surf in your better days? Not being judgmental here folks.

Kucinich and Trafficant are from Ohio, so I don't really have any thoughts on how exactly any residents of that State could have been adversely affected, unless of course they too are considered to be bit off kilter, IYO. Best of luck to you, nonetheless. On second thought, Trafficant is in prison too! Yikes.... not sure what to think now.

Don't forget your ID. Vests and eye protection will be provided by Cheney for recreational activities afterwards. Free transportation by bus to and from your berthing areas will be provided, free of charge. Bunks are rather hard, personal space will be limited to about 8'x10' with shared toilet facilities, a bed roll is suggested. Tin foil hats will not be tolerated, even in jest!

Appreciate the brief but astute replies nonetheless. Would you happen to remember which color pill it was you guys took? I must have missed that when I refused to wait in the lobotomy line. Do you guys notice unusual pressure in your heads, or any disorientation when touring above 2500 feet?

Parting gifts and an appreciation of support packages will provided (at NC) on your way out, if your lucky. "Sharp as a tack, GWB/BMW" pins (it all fits, they ran the first 200K pins already) will also be provided, at no charge! Remember to proudly display these pins on your ride home fellas. If I am not mistaken, it allows you to go through any tolls, anywhere in the US, for thirty days after the Rally, FREE! These will also be good for FREE toll access (for the life of the original owner!) on the Mexican/US/Canadian Intl' super highway, so hold on to those pins.

50 gal drums of KY will be located in marked areas of the compound, and certificates of appreciation will be provided for those that have graciously volunteered more than $20k in Federal Income taxes (* you must have paid this amount in a ten or less year period of time to qualify). Proceeds from any fund raising events held at the BBQ, will be given to the hundreds of thousands of innocent victims of senseless crimes against humanity, unless of course there are enough in attendance that agree it really never happened.

Don't forget to send your tax deductible, charitable contributions to the Disabled Veteran's Association!

Money is kindly being accepted for survivors of Katrina via personal check, credit cards and PayPal, but there are still no plans for dispersing any of it. Positions for that job have not yet been filled. The few applicants they have had, seemed to have died prematurely. Rather not get into any conspiracy theories on that issue.....just don't have the time for it.

Look forward to seeing you at the Rally!

PS: Please, fight the urge to steal any unauthorized "souvenirs" on the premises. The gvt' hates the competition, and it is rumored they are using some serious surveillance at this shindig. Anyone caught, will be prosecuted to the fullest extent, under Maritime Law.
post #10 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 7:50 am

Garage
I'm all for a good conspiracy debate but this one is pretty wacky.

Did anyone check out the Mike Huckabee Christmas commerical complete with the the floating cross that his camp claims was just a bookshelf? This one is very clear!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKyZl_XYInU

Some people have too much time on their hands!

Rob V.B.
2015 Triumph Explorer 1200
2007 BMW GT (SOLD)

2003 BMW LT (SOLD)

2002 BMW R1150 traded for 2002 Yamaha FZ1 traded for a 2003 GSXR 750

post #11 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 9:13 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by yechave
Bush & company are having an open house BBQ in May, to all believers that "all is well."

**Google for free tickets! Limited availability, first 12k tickets will be given to maimed and disabled veterans of the Iraq war, and their SO's.

They love it when a plan comes together.....ok, that might be some bleed-over from watching too much of the "A" team.

...yada, yada, yada
Someone who doesn't put any weight into a hacked together video made by a person with a stated bias is automatically a Bush/establishment lackey? That logic is grade school at best.

In the words of the guy who put together the video-

" MOST OF WHAT I SHOW COULD MEAN A LOT OF THINGS OR NOTHING AT ALL, REMEMBER THAT. "

I choose the nothing at all.

Dave Hoogerland

'08 Can-Am Spyder "???"

post #12 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 9:39 am

It seems unfortunate to me that no one will take Ron Paul seriously because of the fringe groups supporting him, but that is the reality. His good ideas are drowned out by being associated with every conspiracy group that comes along. JM2CW

Res ipsa loquitur, sed quid in infernos dicet?

Alan Stuber
2003 K1200 LTC Titan Silver
Austin, Texas

post #13 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 9:50 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuber
It seems unfortunate to me that no one will take Ron Paul seriously because of the fringe groups supporting him, but that is the reality. His good ideas are drowned out by being associated with every conspiracy group that comes along. JM2CW
I agree Alan - I think there may be some substance there, but fringe folks are detracting from that (and they main stream candidates what us focused on those supporters vs. some of what he is saying)...
post #14 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 11:16 am

Isn't that what's really going on here?

The vast right wing conspiracy feeds these tidbits out on the internet, the theorists grab it and run with it as proof of an attack on Ron Paul. BUT, the real agenda is discrediting Ron Paul by associating him with these kooks.

Hmmmmm...

Now, who's the real tool being used here?

Dave Hoogerland

'08 Can-Am Spyder "???"

post #15 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 12:05 pm

I told a friend the other day that the the BMWLT forum is a great place for all kinds of stimulating information and conversation. From motorcycles, to off-color jokes, to politics, always presented with intellect and humor.

Reading this stuff I may have to retract my statement. This is way too far out for me...

BTW, as a libetarian I really like what Ron Paul stands for, it's a shame that the more mainstream conservatives do not embrace the same ideas.

Wolfgang

K1200LT 1999 Champaign SOLD
R1100RS 1994 Teal SOLD
R1150RT 2003 Blue (Sold)
R1100RT 1997 Blue

Pest, Budapest Hungary

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness."
Mark Twain

post #16 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 12:37 pm
kip

semi_apolitical but

seriously? ron paul? good ideas?
ron paul?

sometimes democracy can be downright scary!!

Kip
99 LT
97 Shadow 1100
Jefferson, Ga
post #17 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 12:55 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kip
seriously? ron paul? good ideas?
ron paul?

sometimes democracy can be downright scary!!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

I would be surprised if you will not agree there are a fair amount of "Good Ideas" in his program. Unfortunatly, he is not a good messenger and many of his supporters are lunatics.

Wolfgang

K1200LT 1999 Champaign SOLD
R1100RS 1994 Teal SOLD
R1150RT 2003 Blue (Sold)
R1100RT 1997 Blue

Pest, Budapest Hungary

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness."
Mark Twain

post #18 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 3:19 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang

I would be surprised if you will not agree there are a fair amount of "Good Ideas" in his program. Unfortunatly, he is not a good messenger and many of his supporters are lunatics.
Watch out now I may resemble that.
I like the guy, he is the only politician that I think should not be castrated and have his sac filled with salt before sent packing, so they can't breed any more useless spawn. (Worse than crackwhores)
He pushes getting rid of the FED (Kazars and bankers that make our worthless paper money, no Evalin they are not a part of the government!) What was JFK's last speech about at Marquette? Anyone
Rock

I'll will poisons the soul
Living well is the best revenge

Rock

post #19 of 20 Old Dec 27th, 2007, 3:57 pm

I like the idea of a consumption tax. Beyond that ....
post #20 of 20 Old Dec 28th, 2007, 12:48 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang

Never be surprised by people's opinions being different from what you believe, no matter how obvious it seems to you. The reality is, the current political system benefits some while hurting others.

Ron Paul's ideas, which aren't so radical if you know about history (which most government educated people don't), would reallocate those benefits. People would then have the ability to voluntarily choose who gets their money, instead of the state's aggression that forces people to give to their pet programs and benefactors.

All change will result in some people thinking it's a bad idea, because they will benefit less than under the current system. It's not about what's fair or right, or about freedom or liberty; It's about money and power. Most people think they are principled, but in reality, make their decisions purely on a "what benefits me" basis.

When a government takes over a people’s economic life it becomes absolute, and when it has become absolute it destroys the arts, the minds, the liberties and the meaning of the people it governs.
- Maxwell Anderson

Bob
2007 K1200GT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in