It's now Offical - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old Aug 19th, 2007, 11:01 am Thread Starter

It's now Offical

I are a redneck, got confirmed last night.
Checking off in appointment book when we are going to be out of the shop.
Seems that I tossed envelopes with large chunks of cash in them to the side (Jake noticed and brought it to my attention), pulled out the lock box. Unlocked it and pulled out my gunbash ticket to check which saturday I had to mark off.
Now in my own defence, we have been on a waiting list for over 3 years to get the tickets to this bash. They give away 30 grand in cash just for the early bird drawings, and there is one for 100K in cash. Along with bikes trucks, quads and guns.
Rock

I'll will poisons the soul
Living well is the best revenge
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rock

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Aug 19th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRock
ah are a redneck, got cornfirmed last night. Checkin' off in appointment book when we is a-gonna be outta th' shop. Seems thet ah tosted invelopes wif large chunks of cash in them t'th' side (Jake noticed an' brought it t'mah attenshun), pulled out th' lock box. Unlocked it an' pulled out mah gunbash ticket t'check which saturday ah had t'mark off. Now in mah own defence, we haf been on a waitin' list fo' on over 3 years t'git th' tickets t'this bash. They give away 30 gran' in cash jest fo' th' early bird drawin's, an' thar is one fo' 100K in cash. Along wif bikes trucks, quads an' guns.
Rock
Mr Rock (Sunday name), I don't think you've dot that much to worry about.

• 2005 LT - 17 countries, 2 CONTINENTS & counting !
  • MB SLK 350 MT
  • 1974 Triumph Bonneville 750

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in