Enough is enough - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old Aug 9th, 2007, 1:18 pm Thread Starter
Gold Supporter

Enough is enough

I am proud to be a member of the Patriot Guard so this really chaps my ass. Can somebody explain this idiot to me?

These are the same zealot lunatics that protest @ the funerals of our fallen heros. Now they're protesting @ the funerals of the Minnesota bridge collapse victims. I don't understand it but I do know what I'd do about it.......

http://www.advocate.com/news_detail_ektid47924.asp

Jerry
Look in the wolf's eyes and what do you see--A guardian spirit or fierce enemy?
2008 FLHTCU White Pearl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old Aug 9th, 2007, 2:00 pm
IBR# 366

Garage
Sigh. Fortunately, there are a lot more of us (sane folks) than them (extremist zealots), even if we don't always agree on the details. Sounds like it's time for another PG ride.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #3 of 35 Old Aug 9th, 2007, 3:10 pm

It's called religion. People use it for bad things all the time.

post #4 of 35 Old Aug 9th, 2007, 7:15 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixchard
It's called religion. People use it for bad things all the time.
That statement is every bit as stupid as Fred Phelps ideas are.

Hans
St. Petersburg FL

2002 K1200LTE
"Silver Buffalo" Totaled 5/06
2005 LT
"Esperanza"
BushtecGenesisTrailer
"Our preferred long distance carrier"

post #5 of 35 Old Aug 9th, 2007, 7:44 pm

That guy is a friggin' idiot and a nutbag. As if his extremeist views aren't bad enough, convoluting them and twisting them to the point he gets to here is just so far away from any realistic view of any universe that he should be locked up in an institution. Actually, he should be placed in a condemned institution, then they should demolish it with explosives.

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
2010 R1200RT Polar Metallic
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

The shortest distance between two points is for people who don't ride!

post #6 of 35 Old Aug 9th, 2007, 7:57 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTaylor
That guy is a friggin' idiot and a nutbag. As if his extremeist views aren't bad enough, convoluting them and twisting them to the point he gets to here is just so far away from any realistic view of any universe that he should be locked up in an institution. Actually, he should be placed in a condemned institution, then they should demolish it with explosives.
Kinda like Cindy Sheehan, anything to get attention.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-

Grok
post #7 of 35 Old Aug 9th, 2007, 9:01 pm
Lifetime Supporter

One of the first 10 things I'd do if I were King of the World would be a decree: no more attention to this nutjob. Maybe he'd go away if no one -- no media -- ever gave him air time or newsprint again.

The good news to come out of this dipstick's activities has been the work of the Patriot Guard riders.

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012

[/URL]
post #8 of 35 Old Aug 9th, 2007, 10:24 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hschisler
The good news to come out of this dipstick's activities has been the work of the Patriot Guard riders.
Totally agree with you there.
It seems to me, there should be a way to very easily make them stop what they're doing, without a lot of hubbub. But of course, then you'll get all the Liberals, the ACLU and the like, all wanting to wax philosophic by trying to prove how "progressive" they are by trying to protect these maniacs.
Too bad the Libs couldn't put all their "progressive", "higher education" asses to WORK and actually contribute something useful back to the country.

R1200GSA Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to Alaska I go!
(Down to ONE BIKE - ARGH!)
post #9 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 12:00 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by grifscoots
Boy you said it! I could appreciate her situation and was symathetic to her loss early on, but she (or whoever ended up being her handler) just went way too far, hooked up with a bunch of other knuckleheads, and just took things way too far. Notice every time you see her getting confronted or arrested she has the same silly blank stare and half-smile on her face. Somebody has manipulated her into a mess. One of the regular nitjobs she's around is a woman from San Francisco who's name I believe is Medina Spencer (or something like that). She raised all kinds of holy hell in support of just about every extreme left idea or position that came up in SF, some of them just downright stupid with no plausible way to achieve, but carrying on just the same like all it take is a wave of a hand and you can pass laws to condemn the nuking of unborn gay whales for Christ. Every time you see Sheehan now that little freak is right there yelling and in the cameras. They're all just a bunch of attention whores.

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

post #10 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 12:38 am
IBR# 366

Garage
There you go again, Kevin, using those words as if you don't really understand them.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #11 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 5:40 am

And there you go again, same old personal attacks without anything substantive to say about the ISSUES. Have you EVER been able to defend one of your positions, WITHOUT trying to smear the person you don't agree with?

Didn't think so.

post #12 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 5:43 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBuffalo
Not sure I understand your reasoning there. People actually do use religion as an excuse for doing things which others consider 'bad' these days, so why is the statement stupid?
post #13 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 7:18 am

How so?

[must pass ten word minimum]
post #14 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 7:47 am

Just wondering...what would be the other nine things you would do if you were King of the World? ;-)

Brian
Fanwood, NJ
2003 K1200LT Anthracite

"Explain it to me once more: WHY do I have to "Press 1 for English"
post #15 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 10:00 am
IBR# 366

Garage
Kevin - I responded to the issues in my first post in a reasonable and intelligent manner. So has every other contributor to this thread except for you.

Your only argument seems to be "Those damn Liberals have ruined everything. They should all just be shot." It's inane, short-sighted, bigoted, and just plain wrong. Yet that seems to be your only response to everything that you disagree with.

Go after the idiots that are actually causing the problem, such as Phelps and his clan. Do something proactive, like the PG riders who state their position clearly, and back it up with peaceful yet proud actions. Put yourself out there, and take action to make the world a better place.

Don't just sit behind a keyboard, spouting the same old faulty rhetoric and forcing every issue into your own twisted view of the world. In that way, you're no better than Phelps himself. "If only all the Liberals were gone, then the world would be a bright and cheery place." Rather ridiculous, don't you think?

Ken
Pacific NorthWet

post #16 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 10:01 am
IBR# 366

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLBantz
Just wondering...what would be the other nine things you would do if you were King of the World? ;-)
I'm not sure, but I'd guess one of them would have something to do with the pic posted above.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet

post #17 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 10:09 am

Quote:
Are you serious? I won't waste the bandwidth citing all the wars and acts of atrocity that have been committed in the name of religions, including Christianity.

Dave Hoogerland

'08 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
'02 K1200LTC "The Silver Snoopy" (gone but not forgotten)
'08 Can-Am Spyder "???"

post #18 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 10:44 am

The main difference being is that Ms Sheehan is directing her wrath at the politicians and not at the troops or the troops' families
post #19 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 11:00 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by grifscoots
Uh oh, Sheehan has found a whole new way to get attention. She officially announced her candidacy to challenge Nancy Pelosi for her seat in the House. Her platform - "You should have impeached Bush". I might even watch that debate, just to see her get gutted by a pro.

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

post #20 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 11:26 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoog62
Are you serious? I won't waste the bandwidth citing all the wars and acts of atrocity that have been committed in the name of religions, including Christianity.
and including the suicide bombings by radical Muslims, all in the name of Allah.

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT
06 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estate (parts and people hauler)
2012 BMW X3 (parts and people hauler)
86 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (my "new" baby)

For her I climbed the highest mountain!
For her I swam across the deepest ocean!
For her I walked through the largest desert!
And then she left me... She said I was never home!!!

post #21 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 12:01 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy_gg
and including the suicide bombings by radical Muslims, all in the name of Allah.
Absolutely!

Monotheism, Polytheism, it doesn't matter. Folks have been killing those that don't "believe" since the dawn of man.

Dave Hoogerland

'08 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
'02 K1200LTC "The Silver Snoopy" (gone but not forgotten)
'08 Can-Am Spyder "???"

post #22 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 12:26 pm

Quote:
I disagree. He didn't say religion is stupid, he said people use religion to justify stupid things. That is a very true statement.

The sad thing is that "real believers", whatever their religion, should come out against people that sully their religion's name for their own agendas, but I don't see that happening very often.

When a government takes over a people’s economic life it becomes absolute, and when it has become absolute it destroys the arts, the minds, the liberties and the meaning of the people it governs.
- Maxwell Anderson

Bob
2007 K1200GT
post #23 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 2:32 pm

And therein lies the crux of the matter. Those people who are sullying your religion are also convinced they are 'real believers" and the rest of you are wrong.
post #24 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 2:44 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobnoxous
I disagree. He didn't say religion is stupid, he said people use religion to justify stupid things. That is a very true statement.

The sad thing is that "real believers", whatever their religion, should come out against people that sully their religion's name for their own agendas, but I don't see that happening very often.
Most of us Christians do not get into debates about religious practices. It's like wrestling with a pig. Nobody wins, and everybody gets covered with mud. We would rather witness with our actions.

Blessings!
munson+

The Rev. John Munson
Vicar,
, Burkburnett, Texas
Vicar,
, Wichita Falls, Texas
2007 R1200RT "REV ZM"
IRON BUTT ASSOC. #37813
See my video:
post #25 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 2:48 pm

OK Ken. I'm about at my limit with you and your nonsense now. You've said enough personal crap about me, that I'm not going to just sit back and act nice about it any longer. You want to play big boy? Well, I hope you're up to it then Mr. Righteous.

First off
Quote:
Originally Posted by meese
Kevin - I responded to the issues in my first post in a reasonable and intelligent manner. So has every other contributor to this thread except for you.
OK, let's see how you responded Mr. Reasonable & Intelligent;
Quote:
There you go again, Kevin, using those words as if you don't really understand them.
Yes, I see. VERY intelligent and reasonable. And again Ken, GREAT points. I love how you can debate the facts sooooo well. Oh wait. You wouldn't know a FACT if it jumped up and well, you know.

Quote:
Your only argument seems to be "Those damn Liberals have ruined everything. They should all just be shot." It's inane, short-sighted, bigoted, and just plain wrong. Yet that seems to be your only response to everything that you disagree with.
First of all, you are the one who sounds like a complete radical here. I have NEVER said that ALL Liberals should be shot. There are definitely a couple that deserve to be, but I have NEVER advocated killing them all. Do you ever tire of your boorish Typical Left tactic of ad-hominem attacks to try and deflect from the actual argument?? "Inane"? "Bigoted"? Do you even know what those words mean? Or do you just parrot things you hear at the pro-illegal immigration rallies you obviously have attended?

Quote:
Go after the idiots that are actually causing the problem, such as Phelps and his clan. Do something proactive, like the PG riders who state their position clearly, and back it up with peaceful yet proud actions. Put yourself out there, and take action to make the world a better place.
And here you drive the point home what a complete well, you know.. you are by doing the usual double talk. First. The reason we CAN'T "just Go after the idiots that are actually causing the problem" is because of who, Ken? Right. Liberals and The ACLU et al. Which is exactly what I said. Do you think these protest would have been allowed prior to the Liberal Movement, say 50 years ago or so? WHO exactly, would move to protect those people from arrest or from persecution? Exactly my point. This is called stating facts Ken, you may want to look it up.
Second. Um... I AM A MEMBER of The Patriot Guard Riders of Connecticut. Hellooooo? You may want a beer to get that taste of shoe leather out of your mouth. I am PROUD to serve our service members families and provide warmth and small comforts by protecting the funerals from those who would desecrate such a gathering. I also do things like last night for instance, helping to sign up new members and also attend welcome home ceremonies for troops rotating back to the States from Iraq.

What the hell do you do???

Quote:
Don't just sit behind a keyboard, spouting the same old faulty rhetoric and forcing every issue into your own twisted view of the world. In that way, you're no better than Phelps himself. "If only all the Liberals were gone, then the world would be a bright and cheery place." Rather ridiculous, don't you think?
I'll tell you something right now, you are a VERY disrespectful person to EVER compare me to those freaking idiots who would desecrate a funeral. I would caution you to learn some restraint when making comments like that, it COULD BE taken the wrong way.
I believe what I believe. I do NOT try to force my views onto anyone, and I also pride myself on using FACTS and COMMON SENSE to reinforce my position.
YOU on the otherhand, seem to glorify yourself as being omniscient and most definitely display the traits of a supremacist. When confronted with an opinion supported by facts, you turn to personal insults, and petty bickering. You post things and then when confronted with counter-points, run off and throw up more personal insults, just like we saw on the thread about Deal's Gap. Are you able to answer a question with facts? I haven't seen it yet. Are you able to respond without resorting to personal attacks? Again, I haven't seen it yet. Or do you believe, being the good Liberal that you are, anyone who doesn't agree with you should be publicly berated, and verbally assaulted until they submit to your views?? How tolerant. How Liberal. BAH. And this behavior, as prevalent as it is among The Left, is proof that the majority of Liberals cannot be trusted, and are in fact, closet supremacists.
And unlike you, I haven't jumped into threads where you've posted ridiculous statements, with the specific intention of casting about insults towards you (yet). I also got a real kick out of the way you try to paint yourself as being the calm, level headed, intelligent one, yet for all your pretentious posturing, you're not even able to recognize how ridiculous you are.

Last edited by KMC1; Aug 10th, 2007 at 3:03 pm.
post #26 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 3:44 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Angry Please you two take this off-line!!!

Thread highjack turning into a personal affair...
Can you stick with oil, tires, and whether a HD is a real bike type of discussion?
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC1
OK Ken. I'm about at my limit with you and your nonsense now. You've said enough personal crap about me, that I'm not going to just sit back and act nice about it any longer. You want to play big boy? Well, I hope you're up to it then Mr. Righteous.

First off

OK, let's see how you responded Mr. Reasonable & Intelligent;

Yes, I see. VERY intelligent and reasonable. And again Ken, GREAT points. I love how you can debate the facts sooooo well. Oh wait. You wouldn't know a FACT if it jumped up and well, you know.

First of all, you are the one who sounds like a complete radical here. I have NEVER said that ALL Liberals should be shot. There are definitely a couple that deserve to be, but I have NEVER advocated killing them all. Do you ever tire of your boorish Typical Left tactic of ad-hominem attacks to try and deflect from the actual argument?? "Inane"? "Bigoted"? Do you even know what those words mean? Or do you just parrot things you hear at the pro-illegal immigration rallies you obviously have attended?

And here you drive the point home what a complete well, you know.. you are by doing the usual double talk. First. The reason we CAN'T "just Go after the idiots that are actually causing the problem" is because of who, Ken? Right. Liberals and The ACLU et al. Which is exactly what I said. Do you think these protest would have been allowed prior to the Liberal Movement, say 50 years ago or so? WHO exactly, would move to protect those people from arrest or from persecution? Exactly my point. This is called stating facts Ken, you may want to look it up.
Second. Um... I AM A MEMBER of The Patriot Guard Riders of Connecticut. Hellooooo? You may want a beer to get that taste of shoe leather out of your mouth. I am PROUD to serve our service members families and provide warmth and small comforts by protecting the funerals from those who would desecrate such a gathering. I also do things like last night for instance, helping to sign up new members and also attend welcome home ceremonies for troops rotating back to the States from Iraq.

What the hell do you do???

I'll tell you something right now, you are a VERY disrespectful person to EVER compare me to those freaking idiots who would desecrate a funeral. I would caution you to learn some restraint when making comments like that, it COULD BE taken the wrong way.
I believe what I believe. I do NOT try to force my views onto anyone, and I also pride myself on using FACTS and COMMON SENSE to reinforce my position.
YOU on the otherhand, seem to glorify yourself as being omniscient and most definitely display the traits of a supremacist. When confronted with an opinion supported by facts, you turn to personal insults, and petty bickering. You post things and then when confronted with counter-points, run off and throw up more personal insults, just like we saw on the thread about Deal's Gap. Are you able to answer a question with facts? I haven't seen it yet. Are you able to respond without resorting to personal attacks? Again, I haven't seen it yet. Or do you believe, being the good Liberal that you are, anyone who doesn't agree with you should be publicly berated, and verbally assaulted until they submit to your views?? How tolerant. How Liberal. BAH. And this behavior, as prevalent as it is among The Left, is proof that the majority of Liberals cannot be trusted, and are in fact, closet supremacists.
And unlike you, I haven't jumped into threads where you've posted ridiculous statements, with the specific intention of casting about insults towards you (yet). I also got a real kick out of the way you try to paint yourself as being the calm, level headed, intelligent one, yet for all your pretentious posturing, you're not even able to recognize how ridiculous you are.

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT

post #27 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 3:56 pm
IBR# 366

Garage
Kevin - you only have one argument - It's always the Liberal's fault. All your "facts" and blathering always lead back to this one faulty conclusion. In case you hadn't noticed, that's what I keep responding to.

Seems we're both just pigs wrestling in the mud. I don't expect you to change your mind, and I'm sure not gonna, so what do you say for everyone's sake we just drop all this nonsense?

Anytime you wish to debate these things in person, I'll gladly buy the first round. Otherwise, it seems that we should both take advice from the title of this particular thread.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet

post #28 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 6:42 pm

Quote:
Kevin - you only have one argument - It's always the Liberal's fault. All your "facts" and blathering always lead back to this one faulty conclusion. In case you hadn't noticed, that's what I keep responding to.

Seems we're both just pigs wrestling in the mud. I don't expect you to change your mind, and I'm sure not gonna, so what do you say for everyone's sake we just drop all this nonsense?

Anytime you wish to debate these things in person, I'll gladly buy the first round. Otherwise, it seems that we should both take advice from the title of this particular thread.
Ken you couldn't be anymore pompous if your last name was Clinton. Do you ALWAYS talk down to everyone?

post #29 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Ken you couldn't be anymore pompous if your last name was Clinton.
Clinton is pompous???

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT

post #30 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 6:45 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy_gg
Thread highjack turning into a personal affair...
Can you stick with oil, tires, and whether a HD is a real bike type of discussion?
Thank you!
Sure Gilles. Things definitely went too far when I responded to being called a bigot, inane and compared to Fred W. Phelps. Sorry about that. What the hell was I thinking.

post #31 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 6:50 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Sure Gilles. Things definitely went too far when I responded to being called a bigot, inane and compared to Fred W. Phelps. Sorry about that. What the hell was I thinking.
There is a point in a fight or in an argument when you have to realize it is best to walk away. I think that point has been reached, and there is nothing to be gained by continuing the argument. Just agree to disagree, don't take things personally (no matter what), and take Ken up on his offer to have a face-to-face. He did say the first drink was on him...

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT

post #32 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 7:10 pm

Well, I am glad that you are here to let me know when that point has been reached. You're right though, I shouldn't be taking constant personal attacks personally.

post #33 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 7:33 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Talking

Quote:
Well, I am glad that you are here to let me know when that point has been reached. You're right though, I shouldn't be taking constant personal attacks personally.
Glad you see it my way!

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT

post #34 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 9:00 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLBantz
Sorry for the hijack, but you asked...

That's probably a topic for another thread. I used to have a little list in my head but can't recall what they are now. Basically, outlaw media attention to people who I think we ALL would agree don't need it (Paris Hilton comes to mind), harsh penalties for drivers who kill motorcyclists... things that we could all agree on. Then the list would continue with things that are just one man's opinion: replace red-light cameras with police officers, and so on.

Let's return to the original topic now, where Ken and Kevin are going to discuss where to sit down and have that beer ...

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012

[/URL]
post #35 of 35 Old Aug 10th, 2007, 10:18 pm
Just ridin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by hschisler
Sorry for the hijack, but you asked...
I don't know about 'King of the World' but I kinda like Steve Martins take on wishes:

A Holiday Wish
written by Steve Martin, performed on Saturday Night Live (1991)

"If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account. You know, if I had three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe. And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas."

Randy Prade
Aurora, CO

Just ride it!
Meet Riley

Last edited by Randy; Aug 11th, 2007 at 8:49 am.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in