Glad to see Rex Grossman shut down the critics - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old Dec 12th, 2006, 10:26 am Thread Starter

Thumbs up Glad to see Rex Grossman shut down the critics

Unless you HATE the Bears, you had to feel sorry for the guy. 10-2 record, and they're calling for your head? Dag! Them fans are tough in ChiTown. I was rooting for Rex last night, and he came through big time. I'll be watching the Bears and the Saints closely coming down the home stretch. The Cowboys or the Seahawks better kick it into high gear too. That rounds out my NFC picks.

The real question remains: Can any NFC team contend with the top AFC teams?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old Dec 13th, 2006, 7:09 am

At least they have a good record. Our Panthres have a crappy record and a QB controversy. I'm not sure old Jake is that bad - he (or someone) has made some AWFUL play calls. Who the heck calls a pass play on first and goal with 34 seconds left? HE had plenty of time to run and score for win or tie up with FG.

And then to replace him with dusty rusty Wenke? Jake's "injury" sure comes at a questionable time. I just don't know.

I'll still pull for the Pampers, but will be looking at New Orleans for the division. And no, I don;t think the NFC can hang with the AFC.

Randy
post #3 of 8 Old Dec 13th, 2006, 3:38 pm

In my opinion...if this post actually make sense to you... why continue to breathe other people's air?

No offense. Ok, offense. So shoot me.

Bad Ted.

The Bad Ted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 8 Old Dec 14th, 2006, 12:33 am
IBR# 366

Garage
Had to balance out that great singing post, didn't ya? The Bad Ted is back.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #5 of 8 Old Dec 14th, 2006, 7:03 am

Gotta love it when people jump on others because they don;t agree or like what someone else says. Thanks Ted, you are awesome. Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you can't say something good to keep your mouth shut? Guess not. I know you have a history of being inflammatory here, so I'm gonna get a good laugh over this. Can't you find someone to call names today? I conbtinue to breathe other peoples' air so the meanies like you will eventually run out, hopefully....: )

Back to football now....

How old is Grossman anyway? He looks like he's about 12 and he's doing a pretty good job for a 12 yr old. : ) I have nothing against him or Da Bears. Since the Panthers are sucking wind, I'll pull for them until they are done for the year, then see what the post season looks like. I'd like to see Indy/Chicago superbowl. that'd be okay to me.

As for right now, I got much to do to get ready to go watch ASU play for the National Championship.

randy
post #6 of 8 Old Dec 14th, 2006, 7:07 am

I apologize for that comment. It was written in a context that no one here could know of, and intended as a joke which was ill-considered in the first place.

Bad, bad Ted.

The Bad Ted

post #7 of 8 Old Dec 14th, 2006, 8:04 am

Crap, where did my reply go? Oh well. No sweat on this one. Went to your site. Oh yeah, I've been there before. Even forwarded the site addy to all my relatives. Or at least the FUN relatives who will appreciate it.

Randy
post #8 of 8 Old Dec 14th, 2006, 2:43 pm
IBR# 366

Garage
Now you sound like Larry the Cable Guy.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in