post #1 of 9 Old Sep 25th, 2016, 9:21 am Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporter

Talking Woo Hoo, I Won, I Won!!!

The BMW Group
Address: AbteilungTM-K, 80788,
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Dear sir/madam

REF: THE BMW GROUP LOTTERY WINNING DISBURSEMENT NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of $1,500,000.00 USD (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand USD) and a brand new The BMW 7 Series Car from International programs held on the 16th of September 2016 in London, UK.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the American and British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promotional lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public with it. We also have the International Olympic Committee as our Joint Sponsor.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department with the link below:

Name: Mr. Thomas Bach
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +17177448016

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number
(BMW:255125HGDY03/23)

You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name In Full :
2. Residential Address :
3. Nationality :
4. Age :
5. Sex
6. Occupation :
7. Direct Phone :
8. Present Country :
9. Email address :
10. pin code Number BMW:255125HGDY03/23

Best Regards,
Raleigh Amette
Customer/Debt/Award Relationship Centre
(c) 2016 @ BMW Group

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 South Africa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
Sold in '67

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old Sep 25th, 2016, 9:25 am Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporter

Re: Woo Hoo, I Won, I Won!!!

Is it April already?

Attn: Beneficiary

My name is Ms. Heidi Mendoza, Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary- General For Internal Oversight Services.

Meanwhile, I wish to inform you were among the scam victims listed to be released their overdue funds by the UNITED NATIONS in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) after the last encounter we held concerning your funds. As directed by UN secretary General Ban Ki-Moon in collaborations with the IRS, I wish to state categorically that a transfer of $10,500,000.00 will be made to your bank account as almost 99% cost associated with the transfer of your funds has been prepaid by the U.S. Government. The only fee you will pay is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate" by the paying bank. The "Fund Clearance Certificate" is required in accordance with the U.S. Monetary Transfer or deposit Policy and it is the only fee you will have to pay before your funds can be transferred to your account. After you have paid for the above mentioned certificate, the paying bank will process it and send a copy of it to you for your perusal.

Note once again that your overdue payment will be credited into your account you will furnish with the Bank without any delay as approved by United Nations, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and United States Government.

However, this is to inform you that we have been mandated by the United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) department through the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) of the United States Department of the Treasury to release your overdue funds directly from the United Nations Compensation Fund Account via Telegraphic Transfer into your designated bank account. Note that the above sum is the payment of compensation awarded to you for losses and trauma resulting directly from scam committed against you in line with the Resolution 1483 (2012) adopted by the United Nations Security Council Headquarters in New York following series of complaints by the victims of scam.

Right from this moment, I will advise you to stop all further conversation with whomever you might be in contact with, promising to transfer your money to you, either through Lottery Winnings, Act as a Next of Kin, investment plan, dating from any social websites or any other related issue that involves transferring money as they are all nothing but fake.

Urgently respond with your full name, full address, copy of identification and direct phone number so that I will furnish you with the contact information of the paying bank. Remember, they will instruct you on how to send the money to them as soon as you contact them.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Heidi Mendoza

pm
--
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

2011 South Africa

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

'18 R1200RTW
Sold in '67

post #3 of 9 Old Sep 25th, 2016, 11:02 am

Garage

You shouldn't have posted all of your information here. I've contacted the BMW Lottery with your PIN and claimed your winnings. I've already provided them with my bank information and I'll have my 1.5 mil by the end of the week.
ibbones and Guitarlos like this.

2000 R1100RT

post #4 of 9 Old Sep 25th, 2016, 11:44 am

All I ever get is the inheritance from Nigeria and some overthrown African dictator that needs me to hold onto his money in my bank account.

Last week I was in the grocery store and guy ahead of me was buying $800 worth of prepaid credit cards, I wanted to engage him in conversation and ask if he was using them to pay some debt to someone that called him but he was out of there so quick I did not have a chance. Apparently a lot of iTune cards and prepaid credit cards are used to scam people out of hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars by people saying they are from a collection agency or Revenue Canada.

Gerhard

post #5 of 9 Old Sep 25th, 2016, 1:02 pm

All I can say is drinks are on you, pal. And I'll have a double.

2005 KLT Graphite Gray
2003 F650GS Black
*Too slow for fast women
*A little adventure is good for the soul
post #6 of 9 Old Sep 25th, 2016, 3:21 pm

I had a conversation going with one of these scammers. They were ready to transfer the money after several emails back and forth but needed my banking information. I informed them of the good news that I would be traveling in London and planned to come by to pick up my cash. Once I gave fake flight information, the deal fell apart for some reason... It was fun to drag someone along thinking they were going to get some money from me.
PMitchell likes this.
post #7 of 9 Old Sep 25th, 2016, 5:15 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarjim View Post
I had a conversation going with one of these scammers. They were ready to transfer the money after several emails back and forth but needed my banking information. I informed them of the good news that I would be traveling in London and planned to come by to pick up my cash. Once I gave fake flight information, the deal fell apart for some reason... It was fun to drag someone along thinking they were going to get some money from me.
I did the same thing with a bogus KLT-buy supposedly in michigan before I flew down to buy zippy_gg's bike. They didn't want to do the deal in person.
PMitchell likes this.

2005 KLT Graphite Gray
2003 F650GS Black
*Too slow for fast women
*A little adventure is good for the soul
post #8 of 9 Old Sep 26th, 2016, 9:18 am
Lifetime Supporter

Isn't this the second time that you had won??? Party time!!!!
PMitchell likes this.

Pad. Gajajiva
Solon, OH, USA

2015 R1200RT (San Marino Blue Met.)
2014 R1200RT (Quartz Metallic Blue - Returned to BMW)
2007 R1200RT (Sold!)

Once Upon a Time........
1963 Norton Dominator 650 SS
1960 Triumph Bonneville (T120)
1960 Triumph Thunderbird (6T)
1952 Triumph Thunderbird (6T)
1932 Triumph 500
1952 BSA Goldstar
post #9 of 9 Old Sep 27th, 2016, 9:06 am Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarjim View Post
I thought about stringing the perp along but I'm preparing for a riding trip to Spain & Portugal (leaving later this week) and don't have the time for that kind of fun.

pm
--
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

2011 South Africa

2016 Spain & Portugal

'18 R1200RTW
Sold in '67

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in