15Likes
  • 9 Post By Xavier6162
  • 3 Post By Skypilot
  • 1 Post By Skypilot
  • 2 Post By PMitchell

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old Jan 13th, 2015, 4:44 pm Thread Starter

I am going to jail today

So I get a call (message) from a guy with a heavy Indian accent last night stating that he was Officer Kevin Miller from the Criminal Investigative Department of the IRS. Told me to call him back because I committed Tax fraud and I needed to rectify this right away before they submitted my case to the Federal Tax court in Washington DC.

I call them back this morning, (571)526-0032, and spoke to an Officer Keith Andersen, heavy Indian accent, Badge # 19897. He explained I committed Tax fraud from 2003 – 2012 and I needed to rectify the problem Immediately. Since he was reading from a scrip I politely interrupted and told him IRS has not sent any correspondences or follow up notifications as required by Law.

He got a little upset and told me that they did send notices to my address. He then went on to say an Officer came by my home twice. Once on June 10, 2014 and again on August 25, 2014. The Officer supposedly left a yellow tag stating he’d been by and to contact their office right away.

The Officer, Keith Anderson, got really upset when I calmly interrupted his scrip again and stated that no one left a yellow tag at my door. He then went on to say I would be going to jail and that the Corona Sheriff Department would be coming by my home.

When I calmly commented that I didn’t t know the city of Corona had a Sheriff Department he started yelling at me and stated that the authorizes would be at my home within 30-45 minutes

I told him that wouldn’t work for me because I wasn’t at home to be arrested. I said I was at work and he should send the Corona Sheriff Department to my job instead. He then yelled at me, off script again, that is exactly what he intended to do.

I calmly said “OK….I’ll wait right here”.

I then asked what time would they (Corona Sheriff Department) arrive and if I should wait outside or wait until they rang the doorbell. When he started to answer I interrupted and commented that this arrest was going to make me a big celebrity at my job. Especially an arrest from the Corona Sheriff Department.

He was finally silent

I asked if they are going to use zip ties or real handcuffs because handcuffs would be cool. I told him that for dramatic effect I’d yell “Don’t tase me Bro!” during the arrest. I also asked if they were going to tase me because being tased would be cool too…..pepper spray wouldn’t.

That’s when he hung up. How rude.

I tried calling back to find out how much I supposedly owe but no one picked up. That was a disappointment.

That happened this morning so nothing yet. Maybe they got lost. Maybe I should call them and offer directions?

So if you see any of these guys from the Corona Sheriff Department…

.......they are probably looking for me.

Assistant Vice President of the International Association of Trailer Parks, Trailer Park Supervisors, and Assistant Trailer Park Supervisors (ATPTPSAATPS)

Last edited by Xavier6162; Jan 13th, 2015 at 7:42 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old Jan 13th, 2015, 5:04 pm

Re: I am going to jail today

I think that fellow emailed me last year, he had an amount that I owed and what I needed to pay right away to make this go away.

Another time I had this same type of call where they said they where sending someone to collect the money I owed. He spoke English without an accent and was a bully not wanting to let me speak. Finally I was able to ask who I owed money to and he was very vague just saying utility. Anyway I said to him to come over with the papers the next day after lunch, he never came. I think they are preying on people that are behind on their bills and have a guilty conscience and want to settle to avoid having their gas or electric cut off. It is a shame that the people that fall for this crap are those that can least afford to lose a few hundred dollars to some low life scammer.

Gerhard
post #3 of 10 Old Jan 13th, 2015, 6:02 pm

Garage

I think it would be a lot of fun if everyone on the forum gave that phone number a call! (block your number first).
Patric, pkpr1998 and johnbaker15 like this.

Rev Ed
2015 R1200RT "Ebony" (Black Cherry)
2007 R1200RT (replaced aging FJR 1300)
2005 Crossfire Roadster

post #4 of 10 Old Jan 13th, 2015, 6:04 pm

Garage

We could ask if they could give us the address of the Corona Sheriff's Dept.!
johnbaker15 likes this.

Rev Ed
2015 R1200RT "Ebony" (Black Cherry)
2007 R1200RT (replaced aging FJR 1300)
2005 Crossfire Roadster
post #5 of 10 Old Jan 13th, 2015, 6:12 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for letting us know, I just hope I can be as calm as you were and have fun with these folks.

Since I don't live in that county they might not call.

John Baker

2005 BMW K1200LT
1979 Suzuki GS1000E
1978 Honda CB350
1975 Suzuki GT380
post #6 of 10 Old Jan 13th, 2015, 9:31 pm
Cat Herder

Garage

They have good food over at the Corona Sheriff's Dept....

Tvguy
'16 R1200RT - "Golden Eye"
'11 R1200RT - "Night Fury" SOLD
'02 K1200LTE - "The Silver Bullet" SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 10 Old Jan 14th, 2015, 2:15 am
Lifetime Supporter

Maybe they serve Corona's with their 3 squares a day.... I don't recall Corona being one of California's 58 counties.

That reminds me, I've been meaning to get back with some other guys from DHL, Western Union, FBI, the IMF, and several people that are dying and have selected me among all others to send me millions. So little time and so many opportunities...

Dave Beck
'16 K1600GTLE
'07 K1200LT (sold 9/24/16)
'74 Suzuki GT750L (long, long gone)

post #8 of 10 Old Aug 27th, 2018, 10:06 am
Lifetime Supporter

Seems like a pattern . .

scottydawg and JNW003 like this.

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

2011 South Africa

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
Sold in '67

post #9 of 10 Old Aug 27th, 2018, 10:27 am

It would be interesting to see if all of us wasted 15 to 30 minutes of their time, how much longer they would continue this scam.

The giveaway to me is when I received a voicemail that stated cops vs. law enforcement, police, etc.

Thank you for sharing. I do enjoy hearing another one chalked up for the good guys. Good times. Good times indeed.

Doug L.
2014 R1200RT. 57,000+

Previous...
2000 Harley Davidson Dyna Convertible. 101K miles (Gone)
1982 Honda V45 Magna. 45K miles (Gone)
post #10 of 10 Old Aug 28th, 2018, 1:13 pm

Corona? isn't that a cigar, or a beer or som' like that.

I wish I had the resource to find the a-wholes, walk in their place with a machine gun and say: "say hello to my litel frind"

These are the animals who will rip off the retirement savings of a little old lady.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in