Feb 8-10 Mid Atlantic Motorcycle show - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 5:45 pm Thread Starter

Feb 8-10 Mid Atlantic Motorcycle show

For those of you interested, this show is coming up in a few weeks in Timonium, MD at the Maryland State Fair Grounds. We are vendors there and it's one of the few shows that I would pay as a spectator to get into. Lot's of vendors, many bike dealers ( Bob's BMW was there last year with a nice display, I'm sure he'll be there this year), a real nice vintage display, and a nice cross selection of ALL types of motorcycles. There's also lots of parking at the location, I think the parking is free although I'm not sure. Show hours Friday & Saturday 10:00 AM - 9:00PM, Sunday 10:00AM - 6:00PM.
A word to the wise, this show really draws a crowd ( approx 45,000 last year) Friday is the best day to come if you can make it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Feb 1st, 2008, 1:27 pm

Nick,

I'll be there Saturday morning working the BMWBMW booth next to Bob's display. It's always good time. You bringing the RV and trailer? I past you after leaving the Black Diamond Rally heading home.

Dave

2003 K1200LTC Titan Silver
BMWBMW, BMWMOA, AMA, IBA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old Feb 1st, 2008, 5:07 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveh
Nick,

I'll be there Saturday morning working the BMWBMW booth next to Bob's display. It's always good time. You bringing the RV and trailer? I past you after leaving the Black Diamond Rally heading home.
Yep, Bringing the Motorhome, Trailer, Wife, and even the dog.
Believe it or not they even have hook ups for RV's there.
Have your heard if the Black Diamond Rally is a go for this year? I'd like to put it on my schedule, as long as it doesn't interfere with the MOTO GP at Indy.
That was some location last year and in my opinion it could very well be one the premier BMW rallies in the Northeast.

post #4 of 4 Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 8:47 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nplenzick
Yep, Bringing the Motorhome, Trailer, Wife, and even the dog.
Believe it or not they even have hook ups for RV's there.
Have your heard if the Black Diamond Rally is a go for this year? I'd like to put it on my schedule, as long as it doesn't interfere with the MOTO GP at Indy.
That was some location last year and in my opinion it could very well be one the premier BMW rallies in the Northeast.
That was a great location the Black Diamond Rally had and I also hope they can get it again next year. See you at the show next week.

Dave

2003 K1200LTC Titan Silver
BMWBMW, BMWMOA, AMA, IBA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in