TECH DAY Sterling, Va. March 31, 2007 - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old Feb 6th, 2007, 2:54 pm Thread Starter

TECH DAY Sterling, Va. March 31, 2007

This is a BMW Bikers of Metropolitan Washington (BMWBMW) club event and is open to members and non-members alike. The Open Road Outfitters will be our hosts for the days event. Checkout http://www.openroadoutfitters.com for Map and other up coming events they are holding. We have had many new members and WWW.BMWBMW.ORG forum posters express an interest in learning how to service there LT's, RS's, and GT's. I extend an inventation to attend this event and as more information comes available I will update it here.

What: K Bike Tech Day (and other bikes are welcome as well)
Time: 9:00am
When: March 31, 2007
Where: Open Road Outfitters
45763 Elmwood Court, Unit 160
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Details: Focus will be on K Bikes; tupperware removal, oil and oil filter changes, fuel tank removal and fuel filter replacement, air filter replacement, valve check, spark plug replacement, trans. & final drive fluid replacement and other 6k and 12k service. There will be 2 motorcycle lifts available for demonstration and/or use.

Dave

2003 K1200LTC Titan Silver
BMWBMW, BMWMOA, AMA, IBA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Daveh; Feb 6th, 2007 at 3:02 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old Feb 6th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Sounds great Dave. I hope to be there.

Mike Trevelino
Williamsburg, VA
2008 RT
2000 LT - Totaled at 99,960 miles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 Old Feb 10th, 2007, 8:08 am

Wonderful; as a new LT owner, I definitely want to come by. I don't know that I have any maintenance (maybe a canisterectomy?), but I'd sure like to stick around, assist others, and possibly learn a few things.

post #4 of 7 Old Feb 11th, 2007, 9:11 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVRider
Wonderful; as a new LT owner, I definitely want to come by. I don't know that I have any maintenance (maybe a canisterectomy?), but I'd sure like to stick around, assist others, and possibly learn a few things.
That's what it's all about. See you there.

Dave

BMWBMW, BMWMOA, AMA, IBA

post #5 of 7 Old Mar 28th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Daveh, It sounds as though you are going to be there? If so, are you interested in meeting somewhere and riding together? I'll be coming from Cecil County and was planning on an early start.
Thanks for the info. Already bought my plugs, air and fuel filters. Looking forward to the ride down as well as the fellowship w/other LT owners.
post #6 of 7 Old Mar 28th, 2007, 8:13 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiley
Daveh, It sounds as though you are going to be there? If so, are you interested in meeting somewhere and riding together? I'll be coming from Cecil County and was planning on an early start.
Thanks for the info. Already bought my plugs, air and fuel filters. Looking forward to the ride down as well as the fellowship w/other LT owners.
Brian,

I left you a message. I was planning on meeting a few others for breakfast at 08:00. Open Road Outfitters is just a few minutes from there. Give me a call to set a meeting place and time (240-375-4555).

IHOP
46931 Cedar Lake Plaza
Sterling, Va 20164

Dave

BMWBMW, BMWMOA, AMA, IBA

post #7 of 7 Old Mar 28th, 2007, 10:14 pm

Such is life. I gotta work.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in