Dealer recommendations please - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old Aug 5th, 2014, 8:10 pm Thread Starter

Dealer recommendations please

We recently moved into Ridgeway Ontario and are enjoying the Niagara Region. I need to get some work done on the RT and would appreciate thoughts on who provides the best service in the area. Budds is the closest but Wolf BMW is apparently a dedicated bike shop.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old Aug 6th, 2014, 6:58 am

Re: Dealer recommendations please

I bought my bike at Wolf BMW and think they have always treated me fairly, I enjoy going there. Compared to the multiline Japanese bike shop I use to go to they are light years ahead in customer service. If you purchased your bike from them they provide a loaner while it is being serviced. To be honest I don't know anything about Budd so they may be just as good.

Gerhard
post #3 of 5 Old Aug 6th, 2014, 1:19 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhard View Post
I bought my bike at Wolf BMW and think they have always treated me fairly, I enjoy going there. Compared to the multiline Japanese bike shop I use to go to they are light years ahead in customer service. If you purchased your bike from them they provide a loaner while it is being serviced. To be honest I don't know anything about Budd so they may be just as good.

Gerhard
Thanks Gerhard, The idea that Wolf is a dedicated BMW bike shop is appealing so I will probably give them a try.

post #4 of 5 Old Aug 6th, 2014, 1:56 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Man, you guys are lucky being able to pick and choose. I use the dealership that's only seventy miles one way because the next closest is about two hundred fifty miles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 Old Aug 6th, 2014, 10:52 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanwoolsey View Post
Man, you guys are lucky being able to pick and choose. I use the dealership that's only seventy miles one way because the next closest is about two hundred fifty miles.
Well we are lucky in so many ways but not all dealers are good. I'd gladly ride the 250 if I was sure the dealer would do the work correctly. I've just moved into this area and the dealer from who I bought the bike is a little over two hundred miles away. They used to be really good but the dealership was sold and is now not the place I would willingly take my bike. Hence the request for a dealer recommendation. I've heard good things about Wolf BMW and plan to give then a call. According to map source that will be more than a three hour ride each way.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in