HarbourFreight MC lift coupon - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old Oct 11th, 2011, 2:26 pm Thread Starter

HarbourFreight MC lift coupon

I see a coupon on eBay that expires in 2012.

Unfortunately, there aren't any HarbourFreight stores around here that I can get the coupon from.

If anyone passes by a HarbourFreight store and would get one of those coupons for me, I'd appreciate in VERY much!

Best from Gorham ME
Bob

"He was a foul caricature of himself, a man with no soul, no inner convictions, with the integrity of a hyena, and the style of a poison toad." H. S. Thompson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old Oct 11th, 2011, 3:24 pm

Re: HarbourFreight MC lift coupon

I am not sure you need a coupon, they tend to honor the prices they publish as a sale/coupon special. I have purchased a couple items from Harbor Freight that were advertised as a sale and both times they rang up the sale price without asking for the coupon.

Regards & Ride Safe!

Bruce
'09 Black LT
4-Wheels moves the body, 2-wheels moves the soul.
IBA # 8547
post #3 of 8 Old Oct 11th, 2011, 4:09 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BecketMa
I see a coupon on eBay that expires in 2012.

Unfortunately, there aren't any HarbourFreight stores around here that I can get the coupon from.

If anyone passes by a HarbourFreight store and would get one of those coupons for me, I'd appreciate in VERY much!

Best from Gorham ME
Bob
I hope that nobody would actually PAY for a Harbor Freight coupon from someone on eBay.

The Harbor Freight coupons are in the back of many popular motorcycle magazines. I bet that your local motorcycle dealer has a bunch of those magazines laying around the lounge or waiting room. Examples include Cycle World and Motorcyclist, but many other similar magazines have them too.

The best price I have seen for the 1,000 pound lift version is $299.99, and the coupon appears frequently in the different magazines. Caution - there is a limit of four lifts per customer. Is anyone here planning to buy five of them?

The October 2011 issue of Motorcyclist has a coupon. At the top of the coupon it says "LOT NO. 91764" which I assume means the item number. In the fine print it says, "... original coupon must be presented in-store, or with your order form, or entered online in order to receive the coupon discount. Valid through 1/6/12..." At the bottom of the coupon there is a bar code with the number "58999946".

I wonder if you could order online and enter that bar code number. I have never tried it. Or do you think they print a different bar code number in each copy of the magazine? Hmmm....

post #4 of 8 Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:09 pm

You can't order online. It's an in-store item only. It says you must present the original coupon at time of purchase.

Greg
2011 R1200RT (sold)
2012 K1600GTL
post #5 of 8 Old Oct 12th, 2011, 7:47 pm

You can order online , but the over size shipping surcharge will eat up over half of the coupon saveings , they load it with a forklift , it weighed 300 some odd Lbs. Bought one in KC MO as sales tax is lower than KC KS,

Bob g
post #6 of 8 Old Oct 13th, 2011, 9:53 am Thread Starter

Got one headed my way.

Best from gorham ME
Bob

"He was a foul caricature of himself, a man with no soul, no inner convictions, with the integrity of a hyena, and the style of a poison toad." H. S. Thompson
post #7 of 8 Old Oct 13th, 2011, 5:26 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbob
You can order online , but the over size shipping surcharge will eat up over half of the coupon saveings , they load it with a forklift , it weighed 300 some odd Lbs. ...
Quote:
Got one headed my way. ...
A coupon. Not the lift itself.
post #8 of 8 Old Oct 19th, 2011, 12:34 am

Quote:
Got one headed my way.

Best from gorham ME
Bob
You will enjoy it - I bought a 1,000 pounder & as you can see it handled my GoldWing - Look at my wheel chock - I would change the OEM chock out before you use - I also got this chock for 30 bucks at HF - tom

My Web site
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in