Great coupon from Harbor Freight for motorcycle lift - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 Old Dec 15th, 2009, 10:39 am Thread Starter

Great coupon from Harbor Freight for motorcycle lift

Hi guys,

just wanted to let know those interested in purchasing a lift of this great coupon from Harbor Freight. Regular price is $400 and I was hesitant to buy it for my clutch replacement job, but when I found this "hidden" coupon for $280, I just jumped on it. They used the forklift to load it in my Jeep but it was tougher to unload all 350lbs of it by myself. Assembly took about 1 hour and the lift seems very rigid. Definitely worth the money. This coupon is valid until 2/20/2010.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...e=magurl4.html

I still can't figure how to find this coupon by searching their web site but I was lucky to see the link posted on another motorcycling message board and thought to pass it along.

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 Old Dec 15th, 2009, 11:17 am

Re: Great coupon from Harbor Freight for motorcycle lift

Thanks for passing it along.

2007 R1200R

2000 K1200LT

1978 R100S (long gone, but not forgotten)
post #3 of 39 Old Dec 15th, 2009, 11:34 am

Thanks for showing us this. I've been looking for a lift for quite a while and have not enjoyed what I've seen, either because of the price or the flimsy lift. Does anyone have experience with this lift?

Doug Allison
2006 LT
BMW MOA #129428
IBA

post #4 of 39 Old Dec 15th, 2009, 12:24 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddallison
Thanks for showing us this. I've been looking for a lift for quite a while and have not enjoyed what I've seen, either because of the price or the flimsy lift. Does anyone have experience with this lift?
There have been previous posts concerning the HF lift. I get my K75 up easily and onto their front chock (a worthwhile accessory) but many others have built side supports with 2 x 6"s and 1" plywood.

I have yet to lift my LT on the HF but others have done it.

One word of caution . . watch your windshield height and garage door clearances.

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 South Africa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
Sold in '67

post #5 of 39 Old Dec 15th, 2009, 1:00 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddallison
You are welcome Doug! I too had resisted the urge to buy one given their ridiculous prices even on eBay. But this was just too good to pass. Jerry seems to have good experience with this lift:
http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15768
I plan to build the side platforms out of the plywood of the crate that came with. No sense in paying $180 for the extension wings: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=94830
post #6 of 39 Old Dec 15th, 2009, 2:27 pm

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuchero
You are welcome Doug! I too had resisted the urge to buy one given their ridiculous prices even on eBay. But this was just too good to pass. Jerry seems to have good experience with this lift:
http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15768
I plan to build the side platforms out of the plywood of the crate that came with. No sense in paying $180 for the extension wings: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=94830
I recently picked up this lift "used" for a very good price, and just added the HF chock. It was only $39 w/coupon, found inside the most recent Rider or "other" MC magazine, and similar to the ~$180 Condor chock I was considering!). It could also double as a floor stand if needed, when not on the lift.

I've yet to use the thing (spare time during the Christmas month is in short supply!) but was curious how people have loaded the LT WITHOUT using any kind of side extensions, home built or otherwise.

Do you just "waddle" the thing up there (by waddle, I mean up off the seat, feet always on the ground), feathering the clutch while maintaining balance until the front wheel settles into the chock? Do you feel the extensions are a requirement, or just a convenience?

Thanks much!

Gino
Modesto, CA
'02 Silver
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For they passed a noble law,
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw. --Rush
post #7 of 39 Old Dec 15th, 2009, 5:21 pm

I purchased a Harbor Freight lift about 4 years ago and have been using it for the past four years. When I purchased it I had a 2005 LT which I used it for. In 2008 I purchased a Gold Wing. When I got it I notified the lift and use a WheelDock on it. It makes it a little safer. I still use it for LT's, which I have some friends I do tires for. Click on this website and you will see the notifications I did to it.

http://s453.photobucket.com/albums/q...reightLift.flv

Jerry Mathison
Woodbine, Iowa
2008 Gold Wing
2005 Ocean Blue (Sold)
BMWMOA #25294

post #8 of 39 Old Dec 16th, 2009, 6:58 pm

Thanks for the heads up with the coupon from Harbor Frieght. Sent the SO their today to pick up the last one they had! Can't wait till xmas break to put it together and start with the modifcations. Once again, this forum comes thru!

Thanks again

The ride is the objective, the destination is an excuse
post #9 of 39 Old Dec 16th, 2009, 8:59 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMitchell
There have been previous posts concerning the HF lift. I get my K75 up easily and onto their front chock (a worthwhile accessory) but many others have built side supports with 2 x 6"s and 1" plywood.

I have yet to lift my LT on the HF but others have done it.

One word of caution . . watch your windshield height and garage door clearances
Not to worry too much as the first thing that hits is the radio antenna. Good idea to get into the habit of scanning the whole bike as you lift it. My HF lift (1250 lb. pneumatic) tops out JUST before the windshield hits the ceiling but it would definitely hit the door if it were down.

I replaced the wheel chock that came with the bike with the stand that holds the front tire and is usually bolted to the floor. It feels much safer to me than having to turn the clamp down on the original. I put my LT on the lift by myself as no help is usually available. HF sells the stand on sale for about $40.

WAK1200LT
Loren

Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui
post #10 of 39 Old Dec 16th, 2009, 9:07 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuchero
Hi guys,

just wanted to let know those interested in purchasing a lift of this great coupon from Harbor Freight. Regular price is $400 and I was hesitant to buy it for my clutch replacement job, but when I found this "hidden" coupon for $280, I just jumped on it. They used the forklift to load it in my Jeep but it was tougher to unload all 350lbs of it by myself. Assembly took about 1 hour and the lift seems very rigid. Definitely worth the money. This coupon is valid until 2/20/2010.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...e=magurl4.html

I still can't figure how to find this coupon by searching their web site but I was lucky to see the link posted on another motorcycling message board and thought to pass it along.

Good luck!
Wow! A big thank you. I was getting ready to get one with the 20% off coupon, and this saves me another $40.

BMW 1200 LTC 2002

Illinois...The Only State Where The Governors Make The License Plates
post #11 of 39 Old Dec 17th, 2009, 6:42 am

I would love to get one of these lifts, but I have limited space in my garage. I would have to park the bike on the lift to have room for both the bike and the lift in the garage. Has anyone else had experience with this?

Bob Brendel
05 LT, Light Metallic Yellow
99 LT, Totaled 3/09
97 HD Former Work Bike
88 GL1500
84 GL1200
S3 400 Kaw, too long ago to remember the year
175 Yamaha even longer

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night

Only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

George Orwell
post #12 of 39 Old Dec 17th, 2009, 7:21 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab1967
I would love to get one of these lifts, but I have limited space in my garage. I would have to park the bike on the lift to have room for both the bike and the lift in the garage. Has anyone else had experience with this?
I don't have a HF lift but another brand. I also have the space problem. I have parked on my lift for the past 2 years. I also store the bike for the winter onit. I have never had a problem.
post #13 of 39 Old Dec 17th, 2009, 12:25 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
There is just enough room for my wife to park her Honda CRV over my lift. The Dodge caravan definitely won't clear, so I suspect most SUV's, and PU's will be able to drive over the lift, but most cars won't.

I thought I would park a bike on the lift, but quickly realized it wasn't going to work for me. With two bikes in a single stall, the lift took up just enough floor space to make it a pain to maneuver around either bike.

Motor On ,/'

post #14 of 39 Old Dec 17th, 2009, 5:02 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino
I've yet to use the thing (spare time during the Christmas month is in short supply!) but was curious how people have loaded the LT WITHOUT using any kind of side extensions, home built or otherwise.

Do you just "waddle" the thing up there (by waddle, I mean up off the seat, feet always on the ground), feathering the clutch while maintaining balance until the front wheel settles into the chock? Do you feel the extensions are a requirement, or just a convenience?

Thanks much!
I try to have a "spotter" when I ride the bike on and off the lift. I need the additional width and use a set of 4x6 on each side but because they are not long enough and have to be moved by my lovely assistant as the bike creep forward onto the lift and I loose my footing.

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT
06 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estate (parts and people hauler)
2012 BMW X3 (parts and people hauler)
86 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (my "new" baby)

For her I climbed the highest mountain!
For her I swam across the deepest ocean!
For her I walked through the largest desert!
And then she left me... She said I was never home!!!

post #15 of 39 Old Dec 17th, 2009, 9:39 pm

Quote:
I'm lucky in that I get 2/3 of a 3 car garage. No need to store your bike on the lift If you are going to ride it regularly. Just push the lift to a wall, tip it on edge, and strap her down.

I put my LT on the lift without any walking boards 1 time. Pucker factor 37 on a scale of 1 to 10. I screwed some 4X4 legs to my 2X10 loading ramps and the pucker factor has dropped to 1.0714. MUCH more comfortable.

BTW I park my XJ 650 on the ramp and the Beemer on the floor.

Loren

WAK1200LT
Loren

post #16 of 39 Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 10:11 pm

Quote:
I recently picked up this lift "used" for a very good price, and just added the HF chock. It was only $39 w/coupon, found inside the most recent Rider or "other" MC magazine, and similar to the ~$180 Condor chock I was considering!). It could also double as a floor stand if needed, when not on the lift.

Thanks much!
I bought my HF lift last March, and park on it every day to save garage space. However, I opted for the 1200 lb unit instead of the 1000. Just wanted the added margin for the LT. Glad I did.

When I first set it up, I stared at that thing for about 2 days before concluding that riding up on it just wasn't practical without the HF side extensions. Just nowhere to put down your foot to stabilize and dismount. So after adding the extensions, riding up on it is easy. However, it's not really long enough to get the rear LT wheel on the deck, so I ride the front wheel into the front chock, grab the front brake, kill the engine, and dismount while holding the brake. Once off, I lower the center stand, grab the clutch, release the brake and rock her back. My old '99 doesn't have the hydraulic center stand. I'm sure that would make things easier.

Bill MacDonald
Redmond, WA

'99 LT "Luther"

'03 Aprilia Tuono "Thunder"
'09 K1300S "Rufus II"

"The more I learn, the less I know"
post #17 of 39 Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 6:26 am

Quote:

Thanks much!
Gino,

I would NEVER EVER EVER try to put the bike on the lift unless I was in the saddle. You would hit the critical lean angle very quickly as the bike goes on the lift and if you were to have both feet on the ground when this happens you had better get them moving and fast or you would very quickly become the meat in an LT/concrete floor sandwich. A couple 2X10's 8' long supported so that they are approximately the same height as the deck of the lift in its lowest position is all you need. I just took a 4x4 post, lopped off 12 pieces between 4 and 6 inches in length, stood one on end at each corner and one on each edge of the 2x10 in the middle and screwed em on from the top with 3 each 5" deck screws. Plenty sturdy and takes almost all the fear out of the process. If I want to use my "walking boards" as ramps I will just unscrew the 4x4 feet and presto they are ramps again. You need ramps anyway. I bought a set of the aluminum gizmos that screw over the ends of the boards to make the ramps.

Just to make sure you are clear

RIDE THE BIKE ONTO THE LIFT

Loren

WAK1200LT
Loren

post #18 of 39 Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 10:15 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairpin
I opted for the 1200 lb unit instead of the 1000. Just wanted the added margin for the LT. Glad I did.
+1. I paid $75.00 extra, and it was worth it. The 1,200 lb. lift will last longer IMO, as it is "overengineered" for the job.

Brian
CCR: 2008, Midway; 2011, Boise; 2012, Duluth; 2014, Chattanooga. MOA: Billings, 2015; SLC, 2017
CCR-R: 2018, Russellville
'13 K1600 GTL-P - "Eva"
Sold but "beloved" ride: K12 LT - "Pepe"
IBA #31242 (SSx2, BB, BBG)
MOA #136148

-
post #19 of 39 Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 12:31 pm

Hi, Loren.

Verily, you speak truly. In July '08 I dropped Quick Silver on my left big toe! Shattered the bone under the toe nail and essentially made the entire toe look like a squished grape! Wound up in a boot cast for a month and a half and the toe nail is still in the process of growing out. Took two of us to get the LT off of me. Not to mention the embarrassment!

Stuck-in-place Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
post #20 of 39 Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 2:35 pm

kmurphy, that is a tough one. When you have a sore foot life is truly miserable. Can you imagine, after the trauma you suffered, how badly you would be injured if an LT fell off a lift at the lowest position? Figure the table top is 6 to 8 inches off the floor in its lowest position. If it fell on you the wheels would be above you. I doubt you would ever be able to crawl out from under it unassisted. Because the wheel would be above you it would likely take at least 3 and probably 4 people to lift it high enough for someone to drag you out. Shudder!!!

Ride that sucker onto the lift table and jump like a kangaroo if it starts to go over.

WAK1200LT
Loren

post #21 of 39 Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 4:36 pm

Hi, Loren. Oh, I know what you're talking about. In my case, it had me pinned in place by the weight of the machine on my toe. As the bike fell, it pushed my upper body and legs away, but I fell to the ground as the weight came on my foot in a split second. I didn't even know the bike was on top of "me" until I tried to step back to get in position to stand the bike back up. But adding that extra few inches would really hammer the point home - so to speak. Considering my last name and the common label for the laws of probability, it would be just about guaranteed any bike I would try to put on a lift would leap off the lift in the most spectacular manner possible. So that is why for any maintenance, I take Quick Silver to the best BMW shop in Colorado.

Bein' Safe Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
post #22 of 39 Old Dec 24th, 2009, 1:02 am

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa1200lt
Just to make sure you are clear

RIDE THE BIKE ONTO THE LIFT

Loren
Thanks - that's actually what I meant when I said "up off the seat" - I should have said "straddling the seat." I was just trying to find out if the extra extensions are needed. I can straddle the seat, not sitting on it, and have both feet firmly planted on the ground (standing up), so I figure I could ride/walk the bike up the lift.

Thanks for the advice on the ramps - I'll probably make a couple just 'cause.

Gino
Modesto, CA
'02 Silver
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post #23 of 39 Old Dec 25th, 2009, 10:07 pm

I got the HF lift for Christmas.(still in the crate) I plan on using my car ramps to stand on when riding the bike on the lift. Not my idea. I believe Mr. Shealey mentioned that in an earlier post. But, I may build the side stands as earlier posted, as that seams like a very good idea also. I'm just glad my old butt don't have to lay on the concrete floor anymore.

BMW 1200 LTC 2002

Illinois...The Only State Where The Governors Make The License Plates
post #24 of 39 Old Dec 26th, 2009, 1:09 am

I rode the LT out for Christmas Eve shopping in the Cleveland winter weather which worked out well as I could park right up front at all the stores in the little hatched off areas! NICE! I was at Harbor Freight and they were passing out 25% off any item on New Years Day. Still not as good a deal as the other coupon on the lift, but could be useful for other purchases. After shaving a couple of hours off my last minute shopping spree by snagging the primo parking spaces, I took a ride thru the somewhat slushy metropark.

Merry Christmas!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobobomy!
87 K100RS Tooling round town edition
01 K1200LT Luxo-Barge
83 Yamaha XJ Turbo Forced Air Futility
83 GPz 1100 Thrashed, Trashed & Crashed
74 Honda 500-4 Mad Max reincarnate
post #25 of 39 Old Dec 27th, 2009, 11:26 am

Yes Virginia, you can park your bike on the Harbor Lift. This is the 1,200 lb model, with wings. I can ride right up on top, with plenty of room to put down the side stand and get off.

I did have to put a 2x12x44 piece of doug fir under the bottom front of ramp to reduce the angle a bit - center stand would drag on top of ramp without it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PC260064.JPG
Views:	1041
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	25716  

Brian
CCR: 2008, Midway; 2011, Boise; 2012, Duluth; 2014, Chattanooga. MOA: Billings, 2015; SLC, 2017
CCR-R: 2018, Russellville
'13 K1600 GTL-P - "Eva"
Sold but "beloved" ride: K12 LT - "Pepe"
IBA #31242 (SSx2, BB, BBG)
MOA #136148

-
post #26 of 39 Old Jan 17th, 2011, 2:08 pm

Zuchero .. or anyone else .. anyone scan or print that sale ad for the motorcycle lift. It is nowhere to be found. Anyone have the coupon they can scan and send me at [email protected]
post #27 of 39 Old Jan 17th, 2011, 2:16 pm

The original post is over a year old. I don't think that the coupon would still be valid.

Ken Riach

2007 K1200LT

"
post #28 of 39 Old Jan 17th, 2011, 5:12 pm

If any of you are interested in a large purchase from Harbour freight,
pick up a copy of Popular Mechanics
they have a continues full page add with a 25% off coupon,

occasionally the Parade magazine insert of our local newspaper has the same ad,
the coupons usually have a 90 day limit.

Hans
St. Petersburg FL

2002 K1200LTE
"Silver Buffalo" Totaled 5/06
2005 LT
"Esperanza"
BushtecGenesisTrailer
"Our preferred long distance carrier"

post #29 of 39 Old Jan 17th, 2011, 8:43 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBuffalo
If any of you are interested in a large purchase from Harbour freight,
pick up a copy of Popular Mechanics
they have a continues full page add with a 25% off coupon,

occasionally the Parade magazine insert of our local newspaper has the same ad,
the coupons usually have a 90 day limit.
The 25% off coupon isn't as good as it used to be. There is now a list of items it can't be used on. Basically anything good or expensive is not covered. Pissed me off when I couldn't use it to buy a tool cabinet. (or welders, floor jacks, etc)
post #30 of 39 Old Jan 18th, 2011, 12:35 am

I still see one page Harbor Freight ads in the back of popular motorcycle magazines. Most, but not all, of those ads include a coupon for the 1000 lb motorcycle lift at a much better price than the regular Harbor Freight newsletters I get in the mail.

I just grabbed the first motorcycle magazine I saw laying around (Cycle World, January 2011), and it includes a coupon for the 1000 lb motorcycle lift for $279 (Reg Price $499.99).
post #31 of 39 Old Jan 18th, 2011, 2:25 am

Air & Space Smithsonian nearly always has a 20% off single item coupon near the back. Kind of a shame to cut up that mag though.

Loren

WAK1200LT
Loren

post #32 of 39 Old Jan 18th, 2011, 8:05 am

No need to "cut up the mag"
just let them scan it and swipe a magic marker across the barcode.

Hans
St. Petersburg FL

2002 K1200LTE
"Silver Buffalo" Totaled 5/06
2005 LT
"Esperanza"
BushtecGenesisTrailer
"Our preferred long distance carrier"

post #33 of 39 Old May 4th, 2011, 12:47 pm

Hi guys, I kinda hate to drudge up an old thread like this but I've gotten to a point where i'm serious about a lift. I had purchased a 2500# hydraulic lift table that I had planned to convert to a bike lift but I need to increase the table size and get the cylenders rebuilt. The effort dosen't seem worth it as it sits here in hindsight. The HF 1000# lift is up to $499 on their website now. Has anyone seen a link to the "magic coupon" lately?

Thanks in advance!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobobomy!
87 K100RS Tooling round town edition
01 K1200LT Luxo-Barge
83 Yamaha XJ Turbo Forced Air Futility
83 GPz 1100 Thrashed, Trashed & Crashed
74 Honda 500-4 Mad Max reincarnate
post #34 of 39 Old May 4th, 2011, 2:09 pm

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family_fun
Hi guys, I kinda hate to drudge up an old thread like this but I've gotten to a point where i'm serious about a lift. I had purchased a 2500# hydraulic lift table that I had planned to convert to a bike lift but I need to increase the table size and get the cylenders rebuilt. The effort dosen't seem worth it as it sits here in hindsight. The HF 1000# lift is up to $499 on their website now. Has anyone seen a link to the "magic coupon" lately?

Thanks in advance!
Most of the links I have are all dead now, but pretty much ANY MC related magazine (Rider, Cycle World, etc.) has this HF coupon in there.

Alternately, browse around SCRIBD.COM if you have some time to kill...

Gino
Modesto, CA
'02 Silver
post #35 of 39 Old May 4th, 2011, 7:09 pm

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
I saw $290 in a motorcycle magazine recently. I just donated them all to the library yesterday, sorry. I will look at the ones I still have, and if I find something I will send you a PM.
post #36 of 39 Old May 5th, 2011, 9:11 am

In our local newspaper, the Sunday ad usually has a flier for HF and it has a 20% off any one item. Still does not bring it down to $300.00 but it sure will help.

"BONES" <///><

2018 R1200RT
2002 K1200LTC--- Belle

"My wife and I have an understanding. I won't try to run her life and I won't try to run mine."
post #37 of 39 Old May 5th, 2011, 12:10 pm

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
The June 2011 issue of Cycle World has a one page ad from Harbor Freight with two coupons of interest, which expire on 9/3/11:

* 1000 lb. Capacity Motorcycle Lift, Lot #91764
-- regular price $499.99, coupon for $299.99, Limit 3.

* 20% off any one item. Limit 1.
-- for a $499.99 motorcycle list, that's $399.99; not as good as the coupon above.
post #38 of 39 Old May 6th, 2011, 9:47 am

HarborFreight is one of the last places wher you cn combine offers. Take the sale price AND the 20% off coupon and ENJOY!

Loren

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMagnaRider
The June 2011 issue of Cycle World has a one page ad from Harbor Freight with two coupons of interest, which expire on 9/3/11:

* 1000 lb. Capacity Motorcycle Lift, Lot #91764
-- regular price $499.99, coupon for $299.99, Limit 3.

* 20% off any one item. Limit 1.
-- for a $499.99 motorcycle list, that's $399.99; not as good as the coupon above.

WAK1200LT
Loren

post #39 of 39 Old May 6th, 2011, 1:59 pm

Garage

Just found this from another forum in case you didn't get a physical coupon:

- Go online to here: http://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lb...ift-91764.html
- Add to cart
- Apply the following coupon code: 76828177
- Click "Print List for Store Visit"
- Take print into store and buy lift

Have fun.

Original forum link: http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=284707&page=2

Gino
Modesto, CA
'02 Silver

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in