BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Day-Long Seat on sale!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  living_free 
#1 ·
Saw this on another forum: Any seats BUILT by end of December get a discount. What I saw varied from 10% to 20% - fantastic deal on one of the best!

Check them out at <www.day-long.com>

#2 ·
taylorjn said:
Saw this on another forum: Any seats BUILT by end of December get a discount. What I saw varied from 10% to 20% - fantastic deal on one of the best!

Check them out at <www.day-long.com>
www.day-long.com

#3 ·
#5 ·
living_free said:
The site says discount on group orders. I was going to be orderding one this winter anyway, anyone else?
I already have one on order with a build date for the 27th of this month. I would be glad to be the first in the group if anyone else is on board....

#6 ·
Duane_in_Florida said:
I already have one on order with a build date for the 27th of this month. I would be glad to be the first in the group if anyone else is on board....
I called them today, it sounds like anyone that orders by Nov 10th and asks to be part of the 2009 group buy gets the discount. I will be sending out my order form this week, but don't want a build date till january time frame.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.