Fwiw... Thanks! - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Jun 6th, 2008, 6:56 pm Thread Starter

Fwiw... Thanks!

Greetings All,

This past Tuesday I successfully completed the MST/CMSP RiderCoach program at Naval Air Station Lemoore, California.

So, now you might be wondering 'why' I'd be thanking the members in this forum... right? Pretty simple really, you folks helped me decide on an RT that made completing this training a snap. FOR ME, the LT was a handful in the slow speed arena and I never got very good at these types of manuvers for fear of dropping the big girl (again). Not a problem with the RT. Caught a lot of ENVY-itis from my fellow RiderCoach candidates. I was the only BMW rider in attendance and time and again, the RT just does everything well. I have no beef with the bigger bikes (LT, GW, HD EGUC) and I have the utmost respect for those that can make the big girls dance. Been there, done that, don't miss it at all. At anyrate, thanks again for all of the helpful posts on this forum and have a great weekend.

Cheers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bruce

BMW MOA# 130127
IBA# 49203
MSF RiderCoach
USN (Retired)

'13 R1200GSA (Magma Red)

"Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of All Who Threaten It."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Jun 6th, 2008, 7:00 pm

Re: Fwiw... Thanks!

Hey, Bruce - major congrats on completing the course. Pat yourself on the back. Glad you're liking the RT - most folks who have'm love'm. Ride safe, and enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCVBeck
Greetings All,

This past Tuesday I successfully completed the MST/CMSP RiderCoach program at Naval Air Station Lemoore, California.

So, now you might be wondering 'why' I'd be thanking the members in this forum... right? Pretty simple really, you folks helped me decide on an RT that made completing this training a snap. FOR ME, the LT was a handful in the slow speed arena and I never got very good at these types of manuvers for fear of dropping the big girl (again). Not a problem with the RT. Caught a lot of ENVY-itis from my fellow RiderCoach candidates. I was the only BMW rider in attendance and time and again, the RT just does everything well. I have no beef with the bigger bikes (LT, GW, HD EGUC) and I have the utmost respect for those that can make the big girls dance. Been there, done that, don't miss it at all. At anyrate, thanks again for all of the helpful posts on this forum and have a great weekend.

Cheers!
post #3 of 4 Old Jun 9th, 2008, 9:34 am

Congratulations. As time goes by, I have more BMW riding coaches at my site. It's interesting to see who rides what as coaches. I have a pretty even breakdown between BMW, Gold Wing, and Harley riders among my regulars. No sport riders yet.

now the fun begins for you. Enjoy, although the first 6 or so classes are pretty tough.

Randy

post #4 of 4 Old Jun 9th, 2008, 10:17 am

Bruce,

Congratulations on completing the course! I'm sure you're enjoying the RT. That would be on my short list for replacement bikes for the LT.

My Son, Taylor, is a pharmacy technician at the Naval Air station hospital there in Lemoore. He's riding a Blue Ninja 650R.

Joe

EncoreJoe

"Ride, boldly ride, ... If you seek for Eldorado!"

'10 Triumph Tiger 1050

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in